• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Honor?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
[MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION], [MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION], [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION], [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION], [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], and anyone else who wants to join in.

No one but me (and maybe like one other person) thinks I'm an INFJ. Am I too much of an E to be an I?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(I believe you're an INFJ - i sense the Fe in you and also something that could be Ni)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...and anyone else who wants to join in.

No one but me (and maybe like one other person) thinks I'm an INFJ. Am I too much of an E to be an I?

I know*EXACTLY* what MBTI type you are.

YOU - are an "ANFJ"; where "A" stands for "AWSM."

:solidarity:

-Halla74

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know*EXACTLY* what MBTI type you are.

YOU - are an "ANFJ"; where "A" stands for "AWSM."

:solidarity:

-Halla74

Oh, duh! I can't believe I was so blind to this before :)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
it's an illusion, though. you see i surround myself with awsm peeps, and their awsm-ness reflects off of me, into their eyes, and then they think it's emanating from me instead of themselves.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you're enFJ ?? Maybe??

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I think you're a sensor.
oh yeah? could you elaborate on why? people rarely suggest that i'm an S - i think because they perceive me as very analytical - but i tend to gravitate toward literal answers at times.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't think I'm good enough at typing to suggest your other letters. However, my closest friends ever are two ladyfriend INFJs and you are more Fe than them.
Hmm, thanks!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really have a good reason honor... You just seem like a mild extrovert and like you might be close in n/s. but I don't know why that's my impression. Ill pay more attention and see if something stands out tho.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't really have a good reason honor... You just seem like a mild extrovert and like you might be close in n/s. but I don't know why that's my impression. Ill pay more attention and see if something stands out tho.
Thanks for the input, pretty lady!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
From what I've seen of you, you seem more like an Fe-dom than an Ni-dom (which isn't a bad thing - my best friend is an ESFJ).

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem more Fe than Ni to me too, but of course I don't have access to the inside of your mind, while you do :)

You come across first and foremost as warm, then reflective.

Check out your Johari, too:

calm
caring (2)
cheerful
extroverted
helpful (2)
kind
mature
modest
relaxed
responsive
sensible
sympathetic
warm (2)

ENFJ, or I could see you as an INFJ 2w1.