User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Okay, I went through these materials, and I relate to INFJ way more than ENFJ.
    That doesn't surprise me. As I said, I ended up with an INFJ lean after browsing some of your forum posts, and I'm definitely voting INFJ at this point.

Again, though, pretty much all the respectable sources subscribe to the view that most or all of the MBTI preferences come in mild, medium and strong varieties, and that there are significant aspects of personality that more than one of the preferences combine to contribute to. So you could well be a relatively mild introvert and, on top of that, the fact that you're an F means you're likely to be a more people/relationship-oriented introvert than you would be if you were an IT.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by reckful View Post
    That doesn't surprise me. As I said, I ended up with an INFJ lean after browsing some of your forum posts, and I'm definitely voting INFJ at this point.

Again, though, pretty much all the respectable sources subscribe to the view that most or all of the MBTI preferences come in mild, medium and strong varieties, and that there are significant aspects of personality that more than one of the preferences combine to contribute to. So you could well be a relatively mild introvert and, on top of that, the fact that you're an F means you're likely to be a more people/relationship-oriented introvert than you would be if you were an IT.
    The more I think about it, the more I feel I'm a clear introvert. I think my warmth and curiosity about certain people gets mistaken as extroversion. I mean, I've made 18 friends on this forum, and in the same time period, @nicolita (ENFP) has made 52. That may be a rough measure, but I think in this case, it may say something.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

The more I think about it, the more I feel I'm a clear introvert. I think my warmth and curiosity about certain people gets mistaken as extroversion. I mean, I've made 18 friends on this forum, and in the same time period, @nicolita (ENFP) has made 52. That may be a rough measure, but I think in this case, it may say something.
    NO! I want to make friends too! (super pout).

ps. as i was saying to you in private, i have 3 good friends who are INFJs. two of them are pretty outgoing and I've sometimes wondered if they're not really ENFJs(or even ENFPs, because i still get a P-dom vibe from them). but the point is that I can tell that their first function isn't Fe but Ni (and, again, that they are P-dom). so that's kinda what i think you have to think about.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

The more I think about it, the more I feel I'm a clear introvert. I think my warmth and curiosity about certain people gets mistaken as extroversion.
    It may be that you come across more extraverted online because it's not in real time and you can respond at your leisure, so the energy flows forth once you've gathered it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    It may be that you come across more extraverted online because it's not in real time and you can respond at your leisure, so the energy flows forth once you've gathered it.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    This is definitely true, and the days that I have to meet people for work or meet up with friends in the area, I don't get on the forum nearly as much because my battery has already been drained.

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Enneagram
    N/A

What ever you are... I am jealous of you. You are amazing. And I am not saying that to be "sweet" ...I am seriously freakishly jealous of you.

So why I am I jealous of you?

1. You are controlled (meaning your "human-ness" does not leak out of you. You could probably be worried about your type right now, trying to use it to understand why you suck at life ...who knows? Only you. But you're not all 'aaahhhh OMG I DON'T GET IT!?!!?!"). I guess this a way of saying you're calm.
    2. Your replies are simple and not rambles.

I can't think of much else, now that I think about it. Even though you're the most awesome person ever, you don't seem to expose too much about your inner workings ...another thing that I envy you for.

What I am certain (I think??) of is that you're good at having conversations here. They never get intense but you're never invisible.

I think you have strong Fe... I just can't say where exactly.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    What ever you are... I am jealous of you. You are amazing. And I am not saying that to be "sweet" ...I am seriously freakishly jealous of you.

So why I am I jealous of you?

1. You are controlled (meaning your "human-ness" does not leak out of you. You could probably be worried about your type right now, trying to use it to understand why you suck at life ...who knows? Only you. But you're not all 'aaahhhh OMG I DON'T GET IT!?!!?!"). I guess this a way of saying you're calm.
    2. Your replies are simple and not rambles.

I can't think of much else, now that I think about it. Even though you're the most awesome person ever, you don't seem to expose too much about your inner workings ...another thing that I envy you for.

What I am certain (I think??) of is that you're good at having conversations here. They never get intense but you're never invisible.

I think you have strong Fe... I just can't say where exactly.
    woah, you are so sweet. haha, i'm outwardly composed, but inwardly, i'm just about as calm as everyone else. i experience strong emotions and confusion when things go wrong like everyone - actually, i'm acutely emotional. haha, i'm definitely not the most awesome person - believe me, i'm just a regular girl. and i'm not just saying that to be humble.

@Honor,

I don't know enough about you, but I think I'll be confident enough to say you are INFJ, looking at those links makes me want to still develop my Fe, I just don't know HOW to haha. I think my Ni (could still do some working) and Ti are good, and I can sometimes rely on the bad parts of Se sometimes. Well nobody ever comments on me being super awesome and nice unless it's behind my back haha. You probably gotta private message me before I can come with an accurate description or start guessing. "I tune out" so I don't follow all the previous posts as easily. :|

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    (I believe you're an INFJ - i sense the Fe in you and also something that could be Ni)
    ENFJ also has Fe and Ni, but Fe is stronger in ENFJ and Ni is stronger in INFJ
    It sounded great in my head...