• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Honor?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
If you are ESFJ, you'll be a great ambassador for the breed. And god knows they could use some positive PR around here :hug:

Aww, Amar, that's so sweet of you. What an amazing compliment! :wubbie:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah I was honestly hoping you'd turn out to decide on ESFJ just because they get such a bad rep online that they need someone to tell the world how awesome they can be. Not to say that I'd be disappointed if you decided otherwise, I was just thinking that a lot of good things could have come from you typing as ESFJ since it's so hard not to like you. :alttongue: It could probably open a lot of people's minds.

Oh and don't consider this persuasive at all even if it sounds like I'm pushing you towards the extrovert club.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just being honest :)

Btw..I vote ESFJ 2w1...but i really don't know you that well so, take it with a grain of salt :)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Yeah I was honestly hoping you'd turn out to decide on ESFJ just because they get such a bad rep online that they need someone to tell the world how awesome they can be. Not to say that I'd be disappointed if you decided otherwise, I was just thinking that a lot of good things could have come from you typing as ESFJ since it's so hard not to like you. :alttongue: It could probably open a lot of people's minds.

Oh and don't consider this persuasive at all even if it sounds like I'm pushing you towards the extrovert club.

Just being honest :)

Btw..I vote ESFJ 2w1...but i really don't know you that well so, take it with a grain of salt :)
you two are soooo sweet. both of you make me wanna go out and try to be ESFJ (and/or awesome), just to do right by you.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION], which function would you say you use more? Fe or Si?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you two are soooo sweet. both of you make me wanna go out and try to be ESFJ (and/or awesome), just to do right by you.

Just be you. It's awesome enough. /Fi user :wink:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Considering that I definitely lead with a feeling function and most everyone agrees that I'm SFJ, I think it's pretty clear at this point that I'm ESFJ. You guys, thank you so much for contributing to this thread - that goes for those of you who contributed your thoughts three months ago, in the beginning, and those of you who contributed tonight. You guys are beyond legit.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Considering that I definitely lead with a feeling function and most everyone agrees that I'm SFJ, I think it's pretty clear at this point that I'm ESFJ. You guys, thank you so much for contributing to this thread - that goes for those of you who contributed your thoughts three months ago, in the beginning, and those of you who contributed tonight. You guys are beyond legit.

Can we go home now?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm still thinking ESFP, but I could be wrong. motivator vs entertainer. hmmm :rly???:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You switched it back to ENFJ :cool:

What brought you to this realization?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
You switched it back to ENFJ :cool:

What brought you to this realization?
lol! yup, you noticed. interacting with an ESFJ. there is no way in heck i'm an SFJ, especially not an ESFJ. i'm definitely an N :)

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
lol! yup, you noticed. interacting with an ESFJ. there is no way in heck i'm an SFJ, especially not an ESFJ. i'm definitely an N :)

:cry: We are no longer the same person.