• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Honor?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm going back to ISFJ from this since you sound more perceiving-dominant here. And yeah there are some temperamental and immature Js, but that's what they are - immature. With personal growth any type can become less stupid. I think you're pretty mature myself. Plus, using your past experiences and observations to help you find what the correct "answer" about your type is seems like Si to me.

You could also talk to [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], who is an ISFJ 2 and sp-last.
Thanks, dude! For the compliment, the ISFJ suggestion, and also - yes, I'd love to hear Giggly's thoughts on this.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:popc1:

Honor is "stretchy".

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stretchy: n. 1. Willing to "stretch" outside your comfort zone to; expand your awareness, challenge yourself, to meet another's perceived wants/needs, open to compromise.

I'm basing this off of our ESFP "chats" :campfire:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Stretchy: n. 1. Willing to "stretch" outside your comfort zone to; expand your awareness, challenge yourself, to meet another's perceived wants/needs, open to compromise.

I'm basing this off of our ESFP "chats" :campfire:
Oh, that's right! I remember you telling me about being stretchy. Thanks!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you are ESFJ, you'll be a great ambassador for the breed. And god knows they could use some positive PR around here :hug: