User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, I dislike subjectiveness in general, however I can' t deny I have it, like all the people( otherwise where would morality come from).
    I believe both yes and no. I guess what the others see is a mix of sensing and intuition, but I guess I use the Thinking function to interpret patterns and apply them to the world.
    Depends on the kind of stress. If something about my( or others' near me) business went wrong, and was completely unexpected, I might bark a little bit at others( I have anger issues) , but then I calm down( again, I don' t want emotions to control me) in a few seconds, understanding I need to think a way out of it, and get others work together to find a solution. If I' ve forseen this outcome, or if I already know a way out of this situation, I' m calm from the beginning and try to work it out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    You might want to look into counter-phobic 6 (6w5 specifically for you); they can often look like an 8.
    My thought as well.

1w9 sp/sx

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Infinite Bubble
    she's not reactive enough to be a cp6. her demeanor is more polite, calm and reasonable like a 1w9. I agree with @Tomb1 's assessment
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Also, recently read about 1s. Nope, that' s too idealistic for me. I might have been a faithful idealist as a kid( maybe was 2w1 by then) , but that is long gone. I might still be a little bit idealistic, but not that idealistic. I fight for goals, but not for ideals. Ideals are just something I defend when it comes to it, because they' re usually connected with my goals, but I' m definately not like " Oh, I' m never going to lie because it' s so bad! " . That' s a naive kid' s blabbing. I might have some restrictions, and some of them are higher than others, but I will not hesitate to lie to someone if there is no other way to my goal( unless there are higher restrictions that not allow me to do this, and I forsee that by doing this someone gets hurt) . And my ultimate restriction is " No innocent people should get hurt by your actions. You might avenge your enemies if they are awful people and you suffered a lot because of them, but no other innocent victims. " . To me, if we go by D&D alignment, 1 sounded like Lawful Good. I' m either Newtral or Chaotic Good, maybe also True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral, but no lawfulness. I' m too grown up for that kind of idealism. I guess if we try to pick a protagonist type to describe my personality, this is the closest I could find http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VigilanteMan Except I' m not catching criminals and pursue my own goals instead.