• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type These Characters!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I saw Mondo doing it, I wanted to join in on the fun.

Okay, story takes place in an alternate universe in a particularly ill-maintained military compound (which I will call the Fortress here). There's magic and whatever. Anyway, you're supposed to be paying attention to the character's personalities, not speculative plot elements.

So here they are:

Paranoid Mute Main Character: The main character is 13 years old. He's been stuck in the Fortress for 3 years because they believe that he was cursed in order to conceal information, and nobody was able to convince them otherwise. Very frightened of all the death around him, but not overtly. More like an undertone of paranoia. He ended up skipping all of his classes when he figured out that he could get away with it without any repercussions. He wants to go home, but not in the sense of he's homesick but more in the sense that he doesn't belong there. Has really 'connective' thoughts, as in they move quickly and go on tangents. He really doesn't like any other characters besides the Angry Smart Kid (see below).

Angry Smart Kid: 14 years old, there because he does something particular for the fortress. He's been there since he was 6. Implied to be intelligent but has trouble controlling his anger and is extremely physically sensitive. Has a tendency to attack people who touch him suddenly. Drugged a lot. Really only likes Paranoid Mute Character. Turns to really mean-spirited practical jokes and eventually hangs himself.

Survivalist kid: 10, genetically engineered, already doing military training. Has really good marksmanship. Usually in some sort of rivalry with Angry Smart Kid and they used to beat each other up before the main character came along. Really wishes that there were more kids at the Fortress so they could actually have teams for sports. Easily bored.

Daughter of the General: 5 years old, daughter of whoever runs the place so she ends up getting away with whatever she wants. Mostly draws and cuts out paper shapes and has tea parties with stuffed animals. Pretty tempermental. Really not afraid of anything.

Tutor/Exorcist Lady: 26 years old. The tutor who teaches the classes of the kids. Enthusiastic and really wants to break the communication barrier between her and the main character. Berates the Fortress for giving up on the character's 'curse'. Very open about her other job, exorcism.

Mad Wizard Guy: 34 years old. Wizard who's very bored with his job so decides to figure out what's up with the curse on the main character, mostly without his permission. He's very sick of his desk job, doesn't think much of pain or injuries, and really likes his booze. Makes crappy jokes. Ends up demoted for doing such experiments without the Fortress's permission, and eventually gets arrested for it.

Tall 3-Piece Suit Guy: 47 years old. Always wears a suit even in the sweltering summer -- to cover up scars that would be obvious otherwise. Very stoic, usually found carting dead bodies for disposal. Usually finds the main character and tells him to run along and tells him, "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Physically slow and clumsy.

Have at them.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I feel like I should say that I don't really have any good reasons for my speculations here. Just whatever vague impressions and vibes I'm getting when I read the descriptions.

Paranoid Mute Main Character: The main character is 13 years old. He's been stuck in the Fortress for 3 years because they believe that he was cursed in order to conceal information, and nobody was able to convince them otherwise. Very frightened of all the death around him, but not overtly. More like an undertone of paranoia. He ended up skipping all of his classes when he figured out that he could get away with it without any repercussions. He wants to go home, but not in the sense of he's homesick but more in the sense that he doesn't belong there. Has really 'connective' thoughts, as in they move quickly and go on tangents. He really doesn't like any other characters besides the Angry Smart Kid (see below).

INxJ. I sense Ni somewhere in there. I want to slightly lean towards INFJ, however.

Angry Smart Kid: 14 years old, there because he does something particular for the fortress. He's been there since he was 6. Implied to be intelligent but has trouble controlling his anger and is extremely physically sensitive. Has a tendency to attack people who touch him suddenly. Drugged a lot. Really only likes Paranoid Mute Character. Turns to really mean-spirited practical jokes and eventually hangs himself.

ENxP? Maybe not. I dunno. I almost want to say ENTP, though. For some reason the description you gave reminds me of the archetypal trickster/anti-hero (Loki, Deadpool, etc.), which I associate with a messed up ENTP.

But as a general rule, people with "issues" (anger, in this case) are hard for me to type.

Survivalist kid: 10, genetically engineered, already doing military training. Has really good marksmanship. Usually in some sort of rivalry with Angry Smart Kid and they used to beat each other up before the main character came along. Really wishes that there were more kids at the Fortress so they could actually have teams for sports. Easily bored.

ISTP.

Daughter of the General: 5 years old, daughter of whoever runs the place so she ends up getting away with whatever she wants. Mostly draws and cuts out paper shapes and has tea parties with stuffed animals. Pretty tempermental. Really not afraid of anything.

xNFP. Leaning towards INFP.

Tutor/Exorcist Lady: 26 years old. The tutor who teaches the classes of the kids. Enthusiastic and really wants to break the communication barrier between her and the main character. Berates the Fortress for giving up on the character's 'curse'. Very open about her other job, exorcism.

ENFx. Can't decide which way the last letter swings.

Mad Wizard Guy: 34 years old. Wizard who's very bored with his job so decides to figure out what's up with the curse on the main character, mostly without his permission. He's very sick of his desk job, doesn't think much of pain or injuries, and really likes his booze. Makes crappy jokes. Ends up demoted for doing such experiments without the Fortress's permission, and eventually gets arrested for it.

xNTP, I want to say INTP.

Tall 3-Piece Suit Guy: 47 years old. Always wears a suit even in the sweltering summer -- to cover up scars that would be obvious otherwise. Very stoic, usually found carting dead bodies for disposal. Usually finds the main character and tells him to run along and tells him, "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Physically slow and clumsy.

IxTJ. I get a mysterious vibe, which I'd think is more an NT thing -- so probably INTJ, but I could also see some batshit insane INFJ carting dead bodies around (you know who you are).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

ENFP maybe? I can see INFP^^ though too. The fearless part throws me.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
This guy sounds like he is an INTJ.

Another NT- depending on the scope of the practical jokes, I would say he's an impulsive ENTP who seems to be in a very unfortunate situation.

XSTP- hard to say whether he's an Introvert or Extravert but this description screams Se & Ti.

ESXP- hard to say whether she's ESTP or ESFP because lots of 5 year olds are temperamental and play with stuffed animals. If she was 16+, I would have said ESFP or even ENFP.. but ESTP seems likely here too- I'd go for ESFP over everything else.

She seems like an ENFP- with a strong desire to connect with others and probably doesn't have a rigid teaching style.

INTP- could be ENTP but INTP's can be like this too.

He sounds like an ISTJ or ISFJ who feels that he has to be stoic in order to get his job done.

Those would be my guesses.