• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me? (Using how I seem here on the forum)

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone care to post their thoughts on my type?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've given me some PMs over the months with some very good information about yourself if I remember correctly. I can dig those up and present them here if you want, but I know the forum only allows that with permission from the person who sent those, so just let me know if I can post them here [MENTION=13550]Jaqcues Le Paul[/MENTION]. Thanks.

My best guess right now is ENTP, mainly based on the showy presenation style and reception to input. Still, surely there's much more to work with than that. Maybe you should make a video or fill out a questionare.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You've given me some PMs over the months with some very good information about yourself if I remember correctly. I can dig those up and present them here if you want, but I know the forum only allows that with permission from the person who sent those, so just let me know if I can post them here [MENTION=13550]Jaqcues Le Paul[/MENTION]. Thanks.

My best guess right now is ENTP, mainly based on the showy presenation style and reception to input. Still, surely there's much more to work with than that. Maybe you should make a video or fill out a questionare.
I'll see if I can find a questionare, but sorry Poimandry. No posting PMs between me and you publicly.