• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me find my type,please!

Homi

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXX
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.I have a pretty busy mind,but no overall special conditions.

1. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
• (Thoughts)What happened?Why is this car breaking down here?Could it be fate?Have I done something wrong?(Mind goes and finds the last bad action committed.Comment on the thought.This is the punishment for that action but I’d do better to shut up)
• (Outward reaction)Calmness,looking around for a way of making the car restart,helping if asked or if seen is necessary.

2. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I would be bored.To death.But I’d go anyway to make my friends happy.At the party,I’d move around in and out a lot from the local where the afterparty is located.At the end I’d be relieved (and tired)and I’d go home with my friends!
3. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I say nothing.My beliefs are private,and if I get them out they’ll only get mocked.Better shut up.However,I try to indirectly talk about the matter and (unfortunately)I’d indirectly try to steer the conversation in my favor.If I don’t succed,it’s not a problem.Hell,it’s conversation with friends,not a convention.Everyone is entitled to their beliefs,that’s a strong convinction of mine.

4. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I’d respond separately:
1. Habits :Nothing at all
2. Experiences:It depends if it harms (and how much) someone.
3. Beliefs:See above.

5. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Actually my values are:
1. Kindness
2. Harmony
I was very young when I determined them,and I actually never changed them since that time.I don’t think they’ll ever change.

6. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a) Probably the fact that it’s nearly impossible for me to make someone cry,or to have violents arguments with someone.This is my opinion.
If you were to ask anyone else,they’ll answer you that what makes me different from everybody else is that I’m always full of thoughts.
b) I’d love to be more confident with strangers…I’d love to be able to make a full conversation with a stranger without seeing it agonizing almost immediately.(The conversation, not the stranger…:D)This way I might be able to have a decent social life, like everyone else!

7. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
When I have them they’re correct. The point is, they awaken only in emergency situations, or when I’m solving an hard problem. The point is, they flood in emergency situations, and are non-existent when problem solving.I tend to use logic,when problem solving,which tends to fail miserably most of the time.However,they arrive also when problem solving,but not as much as when in an emergency.

8. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) I honestly don’t know what activities energize me, probably because most of the time I’m extremely low on energy (and motivation ,but that’s another matter entirely!)
b) Social activities,of any kind.Also meaningless alone activities drain me a lot.(Which makes up the almost entirety of my actual life!)

9. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
a) I normally try to repress negative thoughts about other.In fact,when I almost never think about others entirely.Other that this,I try to act as nice as possible around others,and I try to please them as much as I can.Like I said,I hate both being alone doing meaningless things (the almost entirety of what I do alone enters into this category) and social activities of any kind.
Finished.I hope someone can help me,somehow!

I

Infinite Bubble

Hmm, IxxP seems pretty accurate. I'm thinking ISFP but unsure. For Enneagram, I see 9w1, and there's some 2 influence as well. But more info is needed.

Also meaningless alone activities drain me a lot.

1. How do you decide if an activity is meaningless; what makes something meaningless to you?

2. What situation puts you under the most stress? What is the worst possible situation that you would try your hardest to avoid?