User Tag List

Thread: Video typing?

Default Video typing?

Hi! I've made a questionares at this forum, but I found out about video typing and thought it is much more accurate, than just doing questionaire. I heard, that fecial expression and gestures are importnant in typing. I know I look wierd at the first half of the video, because I am not used to speak infront of the camera and I was pretty nervous, but I calmed down and was much more natural in the second half of my vid, so sorry if the first one seems a bit chaotic :P . I am not natural english speaker and I just learn english at school and via internet, so I think sometimes it might be hard to understand me. Anyway I'd be really glad if someone would watch it a say what you think. :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6LPodCbIxs

Bamp

Enneagram
    N/A

Hey there,

Have you read this?

http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm

I am not sure if this is how you like to think about functions, but if you can understand it and see how it makes sense then I think it's not a bad way of thinking of things.
    How I understand the information about functions is by looking at your "general" cognitive approach about basic things that most human being deal with such as getting a job, having a family/friends, living in place you live in... basic things (I say this because if cognitive functions was an idea developed by a guy who lived over 50 years ago, then it might be possible that the way people express their thoughts might be a bit different).

Infinite Bubble

Haven't watched the video, but I've some advice. Generally though, it is best to try and understand the functions as defined by Jung and relate them to yourself. The link thoughtlost gave is extremely useful.

Cognitive Types is probably the best and most comprehensive visual typing system currently. You'll find that most people do not subscribe to visual typing as a legitimate form of typing, but to me it doesn't seem farfetched at all, considering how intimately connected the brain and body are.

http://cognitivetype.boards.net/board/3/type-me Post your vid here, they'll type you, based on visual cues. There is also info about the cues for how the cognitive functions physically manifest in real time. That aside, some of the basic signals:

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Haven't watched the video, but I've some advice. Generally though, it is best to try and understand the functions as defined by Jung and relate them to yourself. The link thoughtlost gave is extremely useful.

Cognitive Types is probably the best and most comprehensive visual typing system currently. You'll find that most people do not subscribe to visual typing as a legitimate form of typing, but to me it doesn't seem farfetched at all, considering how intimately connected the brain and body are.

http://cognitivetype.boards.net/board/3/type-me Post your vid here, they'll type you, based on visual cues. There is also info about the cues for how the cognitive functions physically manifest in real time. That aside, some of the basic signals:

Thank you very much for that link I will try ti out .

When you have more posts you can join our Typeoc Video Challenge thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQs
    50 posts: Users gain access to "The Lounge" subforum which contains member pictures and videos.
    Have you considered ESFP?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    When you have more posts you can join our Typeoc Video Challenge thread.

Have you considered ESFP?
    Well ESFP is pretty close to me, I was wondering for some time if I am not an ESFP, but I relate to intuitives much more. Why do you think ESFP?

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Thank you very much for that link I will try ti out .
    No problem!

Watched the video, I also think ESFP. Pretty certain about Se-dom or aux. I typed you as that on your previous "type me" thread so it's consistent at least. If a type shows up consistently there's a good chance you're that particular one.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    No problem!

Watched the video, I also think ESFP. Pretty certain about Se-dom or aux. I typed you as that on your previous "type me" thread so it's consistent at least. If a type shows up consistently there's a good chance you're that particular one.
    I think it's possible type, but I was also typed as ENFP many times before, actually much more, than ESFP, when I used the other forum for MBTI types I've been told I am the clearest ENFP without doubt.... even thought I doubt it and consider, there is a possibility for me to be also ESFP, ISFP, or INFJ.