• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video typing?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi! I've made a questionares at this forum, but I found out about video typing and thought it is much more accurate, than just doing questionaire. I heard, that fecial expression and gestures are importnant in typing. I know I look wierd at the first half of the video, because I am not used to speak infront of the camera and I was pretty nervous, but I calmed down and was much more natural in the second half of my vid, so sorry if the first one seems a bit chaotic :p . I am not natural english speaker and I just learn english at school and via internet, so I think sometimes it might be hard to understand me. Anyway I'd be really glad if someone would watch it a say what you think. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6LPodCbIxs

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Hey there,

Have you read this?

http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm

I am not sure if this is how you like to think about functions, but if you can understand it and see how it makes sense then I think it's not a bad way of thinking of things.
How I understand the information about functions is by looking at your "general" cognitive approach about basic things that most human being deal with such as getting a job, having a family/friends, living in place you live in... basic things (I say this because if cognitive functions was an idea developed by a guy who lived over 50 years ago, then it might be possible that the way people express their thoughts might be a bit different).

I

Infinite Bubble

Haven't watched the video, but I've some advice. Generally though, it is best to try and understand the functions as defined by Jung and relate them to yourself. The link thoughtlost gave is extremely useful.

Cognitive Types is probably the best and most comprehensive visual typing system currently. You'll find that most people do not subscribe to visual typing as a legitimate form of typing, but to me it doesn't seem farfetched at all, considering how intimately connected the brain and body are.

http://cognitivetype.boards.net/board/3/type-me Post your vid here, they'll type you, based on visual cues. There is also info about the cues for how the cognitive functions physically manifest in real time. That aside, some of the basic signals:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haven't watched the video, but I've some advice. Generally though, it is best to try and understand the functions as defined by Jung and relate them to yourself. The link thoughtlost gave is extremely useful.

Cognitive Types is probably the best and most comprehensive visual typing system currently. You'll find that most people do not subscribe to visual typing as a legitimate form of typing, but to me it doesn't seem farfetched at all, considering how intimately connected the brain and body are.

http://cognitivetype.boards.net/board/3/type-me Post your vid here, they'll type you, based on visual cues. There is also info about the cues for how the cognitive functions physically manifest in real time. That aside, some of the basic signals:

Thank you very much for that link I will try ti out :) .

I

Infinite Bubble

Thank you very much for that link I will try ti out :) .

No problem!

Watched the video, I also think ESFP. Pretty certain about Se-dom or aux. I typed you as that on your previous "type me" thread so it's consistent at least. If a type shows up consistently there's a good chance you're that particular one.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No problem!

Watched the video, I also think ESFP. Pretty certain about Se-dom or aux. I typed you as that on your previous "type me" thread so it's consistent at least. If a type shows up consistently there's a good chance you're that particular one.
I think it's possible type, but I was also typed as ENFP many times before, actually much more, than ESFP, when I used the other forum for MBTI types I've been told I am the clearest ENFP without doubt.... even thought I doubt it and consider, there is a possibility for me to be also ESFP, ISFP, or INFJ.