• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI/Tritype?

S

Stansmith

4w5-fixers aren't usually showy, they value authenticity the most, and have more of a devil-may-care attitude. 4w3 fixers are more sensual, outwardly expressive, sometimes arrogant and looking to impress or 'transcend' in some way. It's a blurry line.

4w5-fixers tend to be either very low-maintenance, or very self-indulgent in their appearance. 4w3-fixers seem to be somewhere in the middle, with an added emphasis on impact and/or beauty.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
3s are narcistic, 4w3s have some narcitic tendencies, but in their core they stay shy 4s.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3s are narcistic, 4w3s have some narcitic tendencies, but in their core they stay shy 4s.

On second thought, my constant serving of others out of deep guilt could be a 2-fixer thing...
2w1, perhaps?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am a 2-fixer...

My constant running about to please others looks more like a 2-fix than a 4-fix...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On second thought, my constant serving of others out of deep guilt could be a 2-fixer thing...
2w1, perhaps?

What do you mean? 2s serve others, because of their need to be loved. They feel like they have to love everyone, to be loved back and to be not rejected. The worst thing for them would be being unworthy of love

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What would guilt and feeling like I am worthless if I don't help be?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do you mean? 2s serve others, because of their need to be loved. They feel like they have to love everyone, to be loved back and to be not rejected. The worst thing for them would be being unworthy of love

I looked up social 4-fixes, and it fits better...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you do that?
I am not sure if I would call it pleasing others, but I care what others think about me and I try to do thigns to make them like me better and I try to adapt and understand other's needs to meet them.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you do that?
I am not sure if I would call it pleasing others, but I care what others think about me and I try to do thigns to make them like me better and I try to adapt and understand other's needs to meet them.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I do that...
I am usually met with a response like, "You failed, so you do not care about me. A son is efficient and decisive."
I really wish I was efficient and not bogged down my unnecessary feelings like I so often am...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I do that...
I am usually met with a response like, "You failed, so you do not care about me. A son is efficient and decisive."
I really wish I was efficient and not bogged down my unnecessary feelings like I so often am...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do that...

I know what you're talking about hun... But believe me, as you grow older you would be able to understand your feelings better. Maybe it will be a bit unclear all the time, but the power of understantment and control over your feelings and mind can come. I guess you push on it too hard... Get some time to sort out your mind and thoughts, or at least you could try to sort out what feelings are inside and outside of you. I feel like you can be easily pushed to feel something, you might be a sponge for outisde noises.
This is just like writing to 17 years old self :D ...wierd

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
4w5 is probaby right

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not saying it isn't but I don't think it's right.

Endless hopelessness and despair and uselessness= 4w5
I am the most useless man alive…

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is ISFJ a good fit for me?

ISFJs seem pretty awesome. It seems like they have a lot of qualities I admire and that I could get along pretty well with them.

whatson

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hi: God, I love ENFPs. I admire your qualities too. This semester I had an enfp teacher and she was my fav. We may see you an eccentric dreamer sometimes, but it's good, I like that you raise new questions and new ideas, all that stuff which I'm not capable to do. I've also read somewhere that isfj are the most extroverted introverts and enfp are the most introverted extroverts, so yes, it's a good fit. Do you agree with this statement?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hi: God, I love ENFPs. I admire your qualities too. This semester I had an enfp teacher and she was my fav. We may see you an eccentric dreamer sometimes, but it's good, I like that you raise new questions and new ideas, all that stuff which I'm not capable to do. I've also read somewhere that isfj are the most extroverted introverts and enfp are the most introverted extroverts, so yes, it's a good fit. Do you agree with this statement?

Yes, I really do. I often feel like I straddle the I/E dichotomy, but I know that INFP's are super-introverted, so ENFP makes more sense. Also, I know I can be a little goofy sometimes, even when I try not to be. It is good that SOMEBODY appreciates my curiosity. It gets on some people's nerves. I really admire your duty to the things you care about, even if we see you as a tad conservative sometimes. ISFJ is definitely the most romantic type out there.