Yeah...not really. I still keep wondering about my type and I can't for hell find out which one I am.
Maybe this questionnaire could help?
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Like every... I am too shy to be an extrovert, yet I am too sociable to be an introvert. I am too spontaneous and realistic to be intuitive, but I am too dreamy to be a sensor. I am too ego centrical and rational to be a feeling type, yet I am too ilogical to be a thinker. And the last one... I am too chaotic and messy to be a judging type, but I also like planning and sticking to the plan too much to be a perceiver...
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
The thing I yearn for the most is fulfillment, some kind of special mission and some kind of special meaning. The feeling, that I can actually help this world, change things around and be important, popular and needed. My favorite quest says: "What is the point of being alive, if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?" And I am asking the same thing... What is the point, of being at this planet if you won't mark your foot's steps on its ground? The one huge and great footstep, that can be seen from andromeda galaxy :P .
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Generally too self confident and bossy people.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I actually think about what would be the right thing to do? What should I do and how it be "good".
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to have a control over the project. I like to create some methodical plan how we should do things step by step, but actual realization of work is not my strongest side. The outcome is very important, but I tend to step aside, look at project from some distance and judge how the whole outcome looks like, I am not unattached to details and I actually tend to miss them. At the end the whole outcome of my projects are usually good, but I make stupid small mistakes, that for more perfectionistic people are just one big catastrophe and they can't get over them and it always makes me mad.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
The last fun party was just at the beginning of this summer. We went to our friend's house and only our close group of friends was there, so all the atmosphere was very familiar. We started to drink some wine, some jegermeister and after a while me and my friend started to listen to alice in chains and do our most favorite thing. Singing! ... So we screamed our voices out on "Down in a Hole", and we thought it's the right time to remember our childhood and we screamed almost all songs from Avril Lavigne and Sum until everyone around us stared to yell at us to shut the fuck up! So we shut up for some time. Men grilled some meat and I ate my beloved fish and then I got even more drunk with my most favorite rum and I ended up dancing on "Dirty Dance" soundtrack with my friend. Somehow we thought do a little striptease would be cool, but we didn't know our friend were shooting the whole thing so the next day on facebook were a video of me and my friend dancing around, putting off our clothes while she was telling me " You are my whore" ... At night me and my drunk as fuck boyfriend were having a ...fun time... and the next morning everyone exactly knew what we were doing, because we were too drunk and too loud... Just an ordinary party actually but the atmoshpere was great.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
First of all I need to understand what I am learning. What is point and its elemental idea and system, and then when I understand it, I can memorize it, but I don't like to memorize too much. I rather deduce things with my own head.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Terribly unorganized piece of mess.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I always try to understand their principles to see if they make sense.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Being my own self is one of the most important things in my life as much as finding my own self and my core needs so then I could follow them.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I actually usually speak before thinking. That's why I sometimes hurt someone else's feelings with saying too streight and rude things. I feel much better in one on one conversation, groups make me feel inferior.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I usually like to know what I am going to, so I won't later regret it. Words can be beautiful and express unpredictably more, than action, but action is something like confirmation of words. Like stamp on a contract with words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I don't watch TV... Nights at home are lame... Saturday's night at home are punishment of terrible consequences. So where's the party?
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I am all messy, forget about everything and make one big chaos. I talk more, than usual and I talk a lot of silly things... I tend to make weird movements, can't stand at one place...
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I tend to dislike too bossy people. People who wants to do everything right now and they think they could do everything. People who are overly self confident, want to organize and take control over everything. I also hate snobbish individuals, who think they've eaten the wisdom of this world. I hate show offs, people who are attention whores and people who are arrogant and can't see further, than where their noses are.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
In general I am interested in other people's opinions and their explanations. I am interested in new ways of looking at things. I can adapt to other's and talk about whatever makes them feel comfortable with, but mostly I like to talk about music, art, fashion... I love poeple who can lead a philosophical debats about meaning of life and can discuss how our world works, what can we see and from how many points we can look at things, but unfortunatly I don't know much people who would enjoy these debates.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life
Order, administration, cleaning up, hard work, gossips, details...
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Fun loving, care less, easy going, sociable, talkative , rational, sarcastic, smart, party person... I won't say I don't like fun. I like fun, but I take a lot of things more serious, than I express. I am not that careless, I actually care about too much things too much. I am sociable and talkative, but mostly with my friends. With strangers I am shy and quiet. I am rational, but I am probably much more sensitive and emotional, than most of my friends think.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd wake up at the afternoon, buy myself a beer, take my guitar and start playing and singing. I'd write down my new ideas, while listening to music. Then I would call up my friend and go to some music pub, while I'd pick up some extravagant, grungy outfit. I'd smoke cigarattes and drink wine and beer, than I would go to some concert and headbang my neck out. After the concert I'd end up stopping cars, that go far from this country to see sea and lie on the beach, while having some nice conversation. I would probably pick out my guitar, start to sing and try to meat some strangers and convince someone to go with me on a roadtrip around this whole planet and live like 60's hippies. Also make music and look for concerts and live on a road.