• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do I figure out my complete type?

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tried looking on the Enneagram website, but I can't seem to figure out the rest of my type other than 4w5... I don't understand how the letters following that work to contributing to your type. Can anyone explain?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So 4 is your heart fix, and also happens to be your strongest. The 9 fixes are separated into heart, gut, and head. You will have one from each category. I am a 7, so my head fix happens to be first. The test should have generated your results in a way that you could see your scores from strongest to weakest. Whichever number 8, 9, or 1 is strongest for you is your 'gut' fix. Whichever number 5, 6, or 7 is strongest for you is your 'head' fix. Determining which of these is first is simply done by finding whichever number is stronger than the other.

So, my 729 indicates that my head fix is strongest, followed by my heart, and finally my gut. Yours will likely be heart, followed by whichever order your head and gut happen to fall in.

This page may also be helpful
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/intro.asp#.Ug6PdpKkqk0

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, also, do you know how to determine your instinctual variant? I've read all of the descriptions, and I don't know that there's one that is most or least like me, they all sort of fit.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took a couple tests and kind of used my most frequent results. Also just reading things people post on here can give you more of a 'feel' for each type. I think I have a tab open that gives a really nice description of each type a little clearer than others I've seen. I'll send it your way when I get back home.