• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's My Tritype?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]

If you think your fixed on 4, I'm not gonna argue that

5...cause ur posts are not like a 6

1 cause this is a one thing down below, and you said it in that "are u males attracted to crazy womenz" thread.

"Don't use my random interjections as ammunition against her." <------1

G

Ginkgo

Well that was very fair of you and probably the sanest stance to take when judging other people's friendships or misunderstandings and yes of course I was wrong about some things but Jesus Christ so was he.. waaaaay off, in fact, and mostly his own fault in my opinion by childishly avoiding being straight forward. I am way done with that though so I am guessing you are just using it as an example.

I am talking more in regards to conflicts of ideas and opinions more than judging other people's relationships, which I tend to understand as huge gray areas and even feel disgust some times towards people who take sides irrationally in those cases, unless it's their significant other or child.

You still seem more five to me...

I do tailor my communication very much to different audiences, almost to the point of creating characters. Im mostly confident but get stage fright some times. When I was a teenager I hated for anyone to read my writing. It was only after discovering on line journaling that I became so open and actually found it freeing and in some cases productive for sharing ideas and learning. I see it now almost as a form of performance to be on a forum.
It's not necessarily others' relationships that stimulate my interests, but that's almost always the context of differentiating between two points of view unless you're literally questioning your own experiences. You would have to believe that something about your past is fundamentally inconsistent if you thought that two other peoples' contradictory POV's are both right. Overall, that sounds like denial of trauma.

Journaling is awesome imo but I've never been able to focus on it for long enough to really produce a narrative. :( It's probably second nature to you.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In isolation, the enneagram theory isn't really for you unless you can endure a slight impulse to carve gashes into your wrists in self-loathing. Why is tritype so different?

Enneagram tends to focus on what is wrong with us, but tritype can emphasize strengths. Like I am a 648 whistle blower or canary in a coal mine. It is something I am good at though it can also be obnoxious. Our biggest weakness can also point to our gifts.

G

Ginkgo

[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]

If you think your fixed on 4, I'm not gonna argue that

5...cause ur posts are not like a 6

1 cause this is a one thing down below, and you said it in that "are u males attracted to crazy womenz" thread.

"Don't use my random interjections as ammunition against her." <------1

How do 6 posts sound?

I was just trying to let you explore possibilities, I know you love that. :cry:

:overreact:

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In isolation, the enneagram theory isn't really for you unless you can endure a slight impulse to carve gashes into your wrists in self-loathing. Why is tritype so different?

The core type is all the fucked-up issues you've had all your life that everyone's ever hated about you and that you wish would go away. It's your personal neurosis. It's weird-to-painful to read about, especially knowing that you can never change it.

Tritype is a convergence of three centers of intelligence (head, heart, gut) and gives you a certain energy that is your greatest strength (but can also lead to blindspots). So, it should be something you're good at and that you've used to your advantage at times in the past.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's not necessarily others' relationships that stimulate my interests, but that's almost always the context of differentiating between two points of view unless you're literally questioning your own experiences. You would have to believe that something about your past is fundamentally inconsistent if you thought that two other peoples' contradictory POV's are both right. Overall, that sounds like denial of trauma.

This is why I am pretty sure my tertiary is Ni and yours is Si.

I can see in retrospect why other people did what they did even if it hurts me. It doesn't mean I never judge it as someone to avoid in the future, but frankly everyone's experience is subjective and its not a denial of my own trauma for example to acknowledge that I could have chosen differently or choose now to reframe my initial impulse. I have the classic Se Fi response of not seeing past what I feel right now which is why I get so intense but later I can stand outside myself and pick apart and reframe the situation.

You definitely seem to use N before S though because you say things like you're more interested in two people's view points more than their relationship. Also all this stuff you're saying about broad spectrum of emotion even if you can't give names to them...yes its true, but I think the fact you even voice this is Fi with Ne.

And I want to apologize now because I realize nothing about this helps you with enneagram.

Journaling is awesome imo but I've never been able to focus on it for long enough to really produce a narrative. :( It's probably second nature to you.

Yes I like telling stories, even occasionally to the annoyance of others. "Why are you telling me this?" Lol.

I think it's interesting though that you say you can't focus on narrative when you can obviously focus on communicating complex ideas.

G

Ginkgo

The core type is all the fucked-up issues you've had all your life that everyone's ever hated about you and that you wish would go away. It's your personal neurosis. It's weird-to-painful to read about, especially knowing that you can never change it.

:yes:

Tritype is a convergence of three centers of intelligence (head, heart, gut) and gives you a certain energy that is your greatest strength (but can also lead to blindspots). So, it should be something you're good at and that you've used to your advantage at times in the past.

I know that the wings are more about the behavioral permutations that manifested as a consequence of your primary neurosis. Are the other fixes ways in which you've grown to reinforce your good side?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do 6 posts sound?

I skimmed over ur threads u have started...

Not much in the OP's...I think I went over like...7 of them? And they were one sentence OP's....

This OP is the only one that would change my mind (cause u mentioned all those peoples names...that a six thing)...a five is normally more "secretive" in that way I guess?

If you look at an OP's from skylights or me and look at ur OP's... I see the difference.

We're more talkative in general is the bottom line...

I could be wrong...I just can remember her posting longer posts than you. :shrug:

Also the topic of the posts I don't get a vibe for 6 in them...again...could be wrong.

(All of that could be gender related if you believe that "girls talk more" or something.) <---not my opinion but I guess it could also account for the differences in posts.

I just realized I don't know your gender though, are you a male or female?

Edit: I guess it could be the difference from extraversion and introversion...but the 5 would still make your posts seem more reserved.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yes:

I know that the wings are more about the behavioral permutations that manifested as a consequence of your primary neurosis. Are the other fixes ways in which you've grown to reinforce your good side?

The good and bad. In my case, they influence my thinking and interactions with others more than actually being a "neurosis", so the energy I give off that way just isn't as "bad" as some of the 4ey things I've done. I'd say it's an energy that makes you good at something, but can lead you to be obnoxious with it (rather than being a self-loathing inducing experience).

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Agreed

Simply put I think that the core type is the one that's ruff to admit...

The tritypes are the fun ones u pick up during life and put on as a mask...sometimes people do such a good job of it that they don't want to believe their core type IS their core type.

I know cause I still do that. lol

G

Glycerine

9w1/5w4/3w4.

Triple hidden. The Thinker.

OMG THESE SOUND SO LAME

/baby 3 flail.

They truly do.... geez. [MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION] [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] are some of the other "thinkers". It's funny how we all come across differently but seem somewhat similar. lol

They truly do.... geez. @umlau [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] are some of the other "thinkers". It's funny how we all come across differently but seem somewhat similar. lol

Yeah I was saying the same thing to Ginkgo earlier. :)

G

Ginkgo

This is why I am pretty sure my tertiary is Ni and yours is Si.

I can see in retrospect why other people did what they did even if it hurts me. It doesn't mean I never judge it as someone to avoid in the future, but frankly everyone's experience is subjective and its not a denial of my own trauma for example to acknowledge that I could have chosen differently or choose now to reframe my initial impulse. I have the classic Se Fi response of not seeing past what I feel right now which is why I get so intense but later I can stand outside myself and pick apart and reframe the situation.

You definitely seem to use N before S though because you say things like you're more interested in two people's view points more than their relationship. Also all this stuff you're saying about broad spectrum of emotion even if you can't give names to them...yes its true, but I think the fact you even voice this is Fi with Ne.

And I want to apologize now because I realize nothing about this helps you with enneagram.

Recognizing that my tertiary was Si was really what solidified my typing as INFP. That's a left field way of inferring your type but it works.

I definitely see you as responding to things "in the moment", which I can barely do. For this reason, I can understand why others are still under the impression that you're ENFP since Pe lends itself to that sort of thing, even when it's not as reflexive as Se. I can occupy ambiversion pretty damned easily so people have assumed I'm extraverted but I simply don't draw energy from others. They're comforting, but things don't add up when I'm making efforts in the social scene.

Would you say that ISFPs are more prone to be socialites than INFPs?

Yes I like telling stories, even occasionally to the annoyance of others. "Why are you telling me this?" Lol.

I think it's interesting though that you say you can't focus on narrative when you can obviously focus on communicating complex ideas.

Even when I focus on narrative, I traipse off to embellish things creatively to emphasize points. I think we have different ways of addressing the audience but you probably have your bases covered in more ways that i do.

G

Ginkgo

I skimmed over ur threads u have started...

Not much in the OP's...I think I went over like...7 of them? And they were one sentence OP's....

This OP is the only one that would change my mind (cause u mentioned all those peoples names...that a six thing)...a five is normally more "secretive" in that way I guess?

If you look at an OP's from skylights or me and look at ur OP's... I see the difference.

We're more talkative in general is the bottom line...

I could be wrong...I just can remember her posting longer posts than you. :shrug:

Also the topic of the posts I don't get a vibe for 6 in them...again...could be wrong.

(All of that could be gender related if you believe that "girls talk more" or something.) <---not my opinion but I guess it could also account for the differences in posts.

I just realized I don't know your gender though, are you a male or female?

Edit: I guess it could be the difference from extraversion and introversion...but the 5 would still make your posts seem more reserved.

I guess that sort of answers my question.

I'm male.

G

Ginkgo

Gingko: 461: The Philosopher.... I could see it.

jean-claude-van-damme-wisdom-19-pics_7.jpg