MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    True.
    @Elfboy I think you fetishize aggression and assertiveness, and for this reason, you rationalize your irritation with others by labeling them as passive aggressive even though they're probably just exhibiting benign behaviors. You do have some sort of point to be had about the nature of my posts, but your level of bias about this particular issue sticks out like a sore thumb.
    you wanted my opinion, I gave it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you wanted my opinion, I gave it.
    Thank you.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Thank you.
    you're quite welcome (non-sarcastic smile, just to clarify lol)

I stand by what I said though. your anger reminds me much more of a 9/9 fixer (you don't come across as angry even when you are).

1s are ego-resentment. the energy they give off has a subtly seething quality. they're more likely to openly criticize that which they find sub par (though they're likely to do so politely, particularly 1w9 fixers) and give the impression that they are frustrated with the world. I don't feel the critical energy from you that would be present in a 1 fixer. to put it bluntly, 1 fixers have a a bitchy/preachy side (even if it's sometimes expressed humorously) that you lack altogether (which is probably a good thing LOL)

@EJCC might be able to explain it better, being a core 1.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I stand by what I said though. your anger reminds me much more of a 9/9 fixer (you don't come across as angry even when you are).
    This is a good point. Ginkgo has scolded people plenty of times, but the type of anger I see more often is the 4/6 type -- lashing out, out of nowhere, and then retreating. Being almost the opposite of angry the rest of the time.

EJCC might be able to explain it better, being a core 1.
    Not sure. I can only speak to the 1 core -- I have no idea what having 1 as your last fix would be like. But I will say that if what my friends say is true, my anger feels immense -- like it's been around for a long, long time -- an awakening demon or something. Not like 4 or 6 anger, where it seems like a gut reaction to a perceived threat. It feels like the smallest glimpse of something apocalyptic -- the tip of an iceberg. It usually scares them. I usually have to reassure them afterwards.

It's only my very, very perceptive friends who can see the fuse slowly burning away -- and it scares them the whole time. They only stick around because they know I protect my loved ones from that. They know they'll never be on the receiving end of it.

Hope that helped. Although I feel like other people would be better at explaining how my anger comes across, than I would. I'm best at explaining how it feels firsthand.

p.s. I know this was related to reps/wall convo, but Gink asked me about the 1 conception of peace, and I posted this:
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC
    @rep: I'm not sure what the 1w9 view on this is -- because I'm so incredibly far removed from 1w9 -- but here's my general approach:

- I want groups of people to be peaceful because it's more efficient (ESTJ) and chaos under my watch would make me feel guilty for doing it all wrong (1) -- plus people would be mad at me and that makes me feel bad (2 wing)

- I want the broader external world to be peaceful because harmony and synchronicity are the way that things are meant to be -- they are the pinnacle, the Platonic ideal of absolute perfection, and when things are in harmony in my universe, I feel this almost heavenly bliss as I bask in the perfection that I feel so deprived of in my everyday life (1)

- I want my internal world to be in harmony because it's in some kind of turmoil when it's not. Maybe it's repressed anger about little things going wrong, maybe it's anxiety about my own imperfections or other people recognizing those imperfections (1w2, 3 fix). See the above section for how I'd rather be feeling
    ... and Gink said he agreed with ALL of that. Dunno what that means, but I was surprised enough that he agreed that I thought 1w9 was a distinct possibility.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

...coming from one of the top tier drama queens on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post

MBTI
    FREE

Do me next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Do me next.
    Start your own thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Ginkgo, apologies for taking a long time to respond; thank you for the summons. Admittedly, I think tritype is a trip to figure out, but I definitely see 4w5-6w5 out of you. As for the last number, I'm inclined to say 1w9 over 9w1 because you have a little bit of a "bite" to you, but that's complete conjecture based on a feeling.