User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 69

  1. #21
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    @Ginkgo

    451


    If you think your fixed on 4, I'm not gonna argue that

    5...cause ur posts are not like a 6

    1 cause this is a one thing down below, and you said it in that "are u males attracted to crazy womenz" thread.

    "Don't use my random interjections as ammunition against her." <------1
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  2. #22
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Well that was very fair of you and probably the sanest stance to take when judging other people's friendships or misunderstandings and yes of course I was wrong about some things but Jesus Christ so was he.. waaaaay off, in fact, and mostly his own fault in my opinion by childishly avoiding being straight forward. I am way done with that though so I am guessing you are just using it as an example.

    I am talking more in regards to conflicts of ideas and opinions more than judging other people's relationships, which I tend to understand as huge gray areas and even feel disgust some times towards people who take sides irrationally in those cases, unless it's their significant other or child.

    You still seem more five to me...

    I do tailor my communication very much to different audiences, almost to the point of creating characters. Im mostly confident but get stage fright some times. When I was a teenager I hated for anyone to read my writing. It was only after discovering on line journaling that I became so open and actually found it freeing and in some cases productive for sharing ideas and learning. I see it now almost as a form of performance to be on a forum.
    It's not necessarily others' relationships that stimulate my interests, but that's almost always the context of differentiating between two points of view unless you're literally questioning your own experiences. You would have to believe that something about your past is fundamentally inconsistent if you thought that two other peoples' contradictory POV's are both right. Overall, that sounds like denial of trauma.

    Journaling is awesome imo but I've never been able to focus on it for long enough to really produce a narrative. It's probably second nature to you.

  3. #23
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Troll.
    I was just trying to let you explore possibilities, I know you love that.

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    In isolation, the enneagram theory isn't really for you unless you can endure a slight impulse to carve gashes into your wrists in self-loathing. Why is tritype so different?

    Enneagram tends to focus on what is wrong with us, but tritype can emphasize strengths. Like I am a 648 whistle blower or canary in a coal mine. It is something I am good at though it can also be obnoxious. Our biggest weakness can also point to our gifts.

  5. #25
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @Ginkgo

    451


    If you think your fixed on 4, I'm not gonna argue that

    5...cause ur posts are not like a 6

    1 cause this is a one thing down below, and you said it in that "are u males attracted to crazy womenz" thread.

    "Don't use my random interjections as ammunition against her." <------1
    How do 6 posts sound?

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I was just trying to let you explore possibilities, I know you love that.

  6. #26
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    There's nothing good about my tritype.

    *flops over*


  7. #27
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    In isolation, the enneagram theory isn't really for you unless you can endure a slight impulse to carve gashes into your wrists in self-loathing. Why is tritype so different?
    The core type is all the fucked-up issues you've had all your life that everyone's ever hated about you and that you wish would go away. It's your personal neurosis. It's weird-to-painful to read about, especially knowing that you can never change it.

    Tritype is a convergence of three centers of intelligence (head, heart, gut) and gives you a certain energy that is your greatest strength (but can also lead to blindspots). So, it should be something you're good at and that you've used to your advantage at times in the past.

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    It's not necessarily others' relationships that stimulate my interests, but that's almost always the context of differentiating between two points of view unless you're literally questioning your own experiences. You would have to believe that something about your past is fundamentally inconsistent if you thought that two other peoples' contradictory POV's are both right. Overall, that sounds like denial of trauma.
    This is why I am pretty sure my tertiary is Ni and yours is Si.

    I can see in retrospect why other people did what they did even if it hurts me. It doesn't mean I never judge it as someone to avoid in the future, but frankly everyone's experience is subjective and its not a denial of my own trauma for example to acknowledge that I could have chosen differently or choose now to reframe my initial impulse. I have the classic Se Fi response of not seeing past what I feel right now which is why I get so intense but later I can stand outside myself and pick apart and reframe the situation.

    You definitely seem to use N before S though because you say things like you're more interested in two people's view points more than their relationship. Also all this stuff you're saying about broad spectrum of emotion even if you can't give names to them...yes its true, but I think the fact you even voice this is Fi with Ne.

    And I want to apologize now because I realize nothing about this helps you with enneagram.

    Journaling is awesome imo but I've never been able to focus on it for long enough to really produce a narrative. It's probably second nature to you.
    Yes I like telling stories, even occasionally to the annoyance of others. "Why are you telling me this?" Lol.

    I think it's interesting though that you say you can't focus on narrative when you can obviously focus on communicating complex ideas.

  9. #29
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    The core type is all the fucked-up issues you've had all your life that everyone's ever hated about you and that you wish would go away. It's your personal neurosis. It's weird-to-painful to read about, especially knowing that you can never change it.


    Tritype is a convergence of three centers of intelligence (head, heart, gut) and gives you a certain energy that is your greatest strength (but can also lead to blindspots). So, it should be something you're good at and that you've used to your advantage at times in the past.
    I know that the wings are more about the behavioral permutations that manifested as a consequence of your primary neurosis. Are the other fixes ways in which you've grown to reinforce your good side?

  10. #30
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    How do 6 posts sound?
    I skimmed over ur threads u have started...

    Not much in the OP's...I think I went over like...7 of them? And they were one sentence OP's....

    This OP is the only one that would change my mind (cause u mentioned all those peoples names...that a six thing)...a five is normally more "secretive" in that way I guess?

    If you look at an OP's from skylights or me and look at ur OP's... I see the difference.

    We're more talkative in general is the bottom line...

    I could be wrong...I just can remember her posting longer posts than you.

    Also the topic of the posts I don't get a vibe for 6 in them...again...could be wrong.

    (All of that could be gender related if you believe that "girls talk more" or something.) <---not my opinion but I guess it could also account for the differences in posts.

    I just realized I don't know your gender though, are you a male or female?

    Edit: I guess it could be the difference from extraversion and introversion...but the 5 would still make your posts seem more reserved.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Similar Threads

  1. What's my enneagram tritype and instinctual variant?
    By musiclover3467 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:49 PM
  2. [Tri] My tritype?
    By DreamBeliever in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 01:40 PM
  3. [Tri] What's my trytipe and stacking?
    By Fay in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 10:29 PM
  4. [Tri] I need help with my tritype.
    By accualiizdolan in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:00 AM
  5. [Tri] I think my tritype is 954.
    By Fluffywolf in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO