• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi everyone, please help by typing me! (Questionnaire)

Crackle

Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Hi, I’m a 26 year old male. Nothing going on that life-wise that should affect the results of this test.

2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?
I usually get INFJ, INTJ, INTP, and sometimes INFP

3. Click on this link:Flick: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68166820@N08/9463018420/in/explore-2013-08-07

I picked this picture because it was really bright and vibrant, no real other reason. Seeing this picture reminds me of a time I was on vacation, was boating on a river but it didn’t really look like this… I’m usually not inspired by art (it occasionally happens). As a kid I hiked and climbed mountains, but I never wanted to stay at the summit for very long. It seemed like others could take in the view for hours, for me I would get bored after 15 minutes or less. Not entirely related by somewhat similar.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/butch_siemens/9459805379/in/explore-2013-08-07/

Now this is more like it, awesome picture, this is pretty much a metaphor for how I see the world. I could really write a 10 page essay about this, but I like to question the underlying assumptions of reality and day to day activities. I think that we need to strip all the BS in order to see the significance of what we do and who we are.

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?

When I’m on the clock trying to do something I pretty much lose the ability to communicate. So if they’re not helping, I’d usually get increasingly angry that they’re talking to me. When this happens I’ll usually say that I really appreciate them trying to help me (if that’s what they’re doing), and that I’d love to dig into the ideas they’re sharing but that I’m under the gun right now. That I need to have total concentration right now if I’m going to meet the deadline but as soon as I’m done that I’d love to get back into what they’re saying. I’d get the job done then talk to them immediately after, apologize again and rekindle the conversation. I’d try to keep the conversation on them and the topics they brought up to show that I appreciate them and possibly even over emphasize my interest in order to make up for earlier.

5a. What are some of your most important values?

I’ve always been asked this but never had a good answer. I’ve honestly spend zero percent of my time thinking “What are my values? Who am I?” I guess I’d go with intelligence, open-mindedness, and integrity.

5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?

Depends on what it is, if I think it’s worth it I’ll change.

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?

I’d be annoyed and call them out on it, say they’re not being fair, but at the same time empathize with them. If someone is lashing out at someone else or some other group of people it’s usually a sign of weakness in themselves or a response to some life even that scarred them. It really depends what it is and who it’s targeting, if it’s provoked I’m definitely more understanding. If not then I’m less understanding.

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?

Accomplishment, delivering results, and competition. I’m very competitive, hate to lose, and I usually would prefer to not play/participate in something if I know I can’t win. If it’s a competition I’m going to put in a massive effort to win and to destroy who I go up against. The other day I delivered an awesome presentation at work, afterwards I was so jacked up that I wanted to run outside, rip off my shirt, and howl at the moon.

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?

Doing work that’s perceived to be low value and unimportant, cleaning, cooking, taking care of myself, listening to other people tell long stories (that usually don’t have a point), monotonous tasks, doing anything more than once, watching movies (sometimes), and getting recommendations for books/youtube clips/websites I need to check out. On the last one, there is a very short list of people I take recommendations from.

8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)

This is a weird one I guess. I prefer to let others initiate contact with me first unless I have a legitimate reason to talk to them. I’ll never just start up small talk with a random person. But with having said that, my preferred methods of communication are:
1. In person
2. Phone
3. Text
4. Email
So I guess I’m an introvert, but I prefer to communicate with actual people than write out my thoughts/feelings. If I feel a strong connection with someone then I’ll feel comfortable talking to them again whenever I want, but I can have problems in the beginning. When it’s a large group I have trouble sometimes, at parties if I don’t have someone to talk to I can sometimes get some anxiety and feel like I need to leave. I have a gut feeling I’m an introvert, so I’ll go with that, but I guess the way to articulate it is that I’m VERY open with people I’m comfortable with (even in large groups). However, if I haven’t jumped that gap yet then I’m not going to talk that much.

9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?
Greatest strengths would have to be my intelligence and my ability to find creative solutions. If there’s one thing that I’m confident in it’s my ideas, I’ll go head to head with anyone regardless if they have a PhD or a lifetime of experience. The facts should speak for themselves and I feel confident in my ability to argue my view. I’m also very confident in my ability to communicate with people in a very tactful way, I can work with anyone, get along with anyone, and I’m good at being honest/authentic while also respecting the feelings of others. I’m also good at never getting angry/offended, I don’t know if it’s possible for me to get offended. Even though this description of myself makes me sound really aggressive I think I could be an enneagram 9 haha. Lastly, I’m really detail oriented, I notice when anyone gets a haircut, when a girl wears makeup when she usually doesn’t, when something isn’t where it used to be, when someone’s not having a good day but trying to hide it (I’m very sensitive to even slight changes in tone), when someone answers a question in a way that’s hiding something, and when a car is about to switch lanes without putting on their turn signal.
One weakness is getting started when I’m stopped, once I get started and gain some confidence in a new area I can transform into an unstoppable machine, but in the beginning I feel really self-conscious about making mistakes. Another is that I’m not really in touch with the “human” side of myself sometimes, I don’t really care how I look, and I feel uncomfortable with overt sexual displays. Like if a girl (I’m straight) were to be sexually aggressive towards me I would feel uncomfortable, even if she was extremely attractive. Unlike most guys I need to be in my comfort zone with someone in order to get to that level, but once the flood gates are open they’re open :p

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Sometimes I totally shut down and can’t even deal with what’s stressing me. I can have a huge deadline but can’t stop playing games on my cell phone, it’s like I just can’t face the challenge. Other times I become really intense and direct with people, I lose all patience, which I usually have in large supply.

11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?

I can be sensitive about my skin, have on and off eczema that can get bad sometimes. I can also be sensitive about people saying things about my family/love life …idk. If someone told me I was a bad person, immoral, etc I wouldn’t be offended. If someone questioned my intelligence I’d be pissed off but I don’t think I’d be sensitive about it.

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?

Good god…there’s just so much. I have a number of reoccurring day dreams with continuing plots, but most of the time they center around:
1. Gaining super powers and killing bad guys when they harm others.
2. Physically transforming into a monster with demi-god like power, walking through walls and buildings destroying eveyrhting in my path.
3. Death/violence, most of my dreams are nightmares and I die in almost all of them
4. Sex…who doesn’t?

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?

I HATE unsolicited advice/feedback most of the time. So the limit is as much as I ask for it.

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?

One thing I think is that I have trouble explaining how or why I know things a lot of the time. I usually explain things with analogies, metaphors, and mystical explanations (HUGE Paulo Coelho fan btw). I feel like I get signs from the universe that I’m supposed to do certain things and there’s a person I’m supposed to be, so my goal in life is to follow that path and become that person. When I meet people I get a feeling about them right away, I feel like I can see their soul and know whether they are good or bad. I don’t know to explain it, it’s like there are chains of fractal patterns of energy traveling through reality and the universe. Most are grey and neutral, others are dark and devil, but some are light and pure. With having said that, I think that my valuation of people and things is subjective but there are some people that make me feel like part of something bigger that I can’t explain.

One other thing is that I am a believer in finding and living the perfect moment. For me, I love blasting music and driving fast in my car, and sometimes there is something about the mind-body connection with the car in combination with the music that is totally orgasmic. Same goes for food, and eating awesome food in the right way. I love eating foods in different orders/combinations and planning my last few bites to end with the perfect flavor finish. I also love to get drunk with my friends, but who doesn’t love to do that?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're either INTJ or INFJ, more likely INTJ based on your love of competition (T vs. F). "So I guess I’m an introvert..." - you're obviously an introvert.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Crackle said:
The facts should speak for themselves and I feel confident in my ability to argue my view.

Auxiliary Te. In my view, facts never speak for themselves. Facts can always be manipulated, and are, ultimately, subject to individual interpretation. Some people make a living off of it. Extraverted thinking takes the opposite stance, but I don't think a Te dom would say "facts should speak for themselves." I think a Te dom would be aware of the necessity for clarification (not certain though, I don't have as good of a handle on Te doms as I don on Ti doms) So, Te is auxillary.

If someone told me I was a bad person, immoral, etc I wouldn’t be offended.

Not inferior Fe. I realize I'm most sensitive to criticism of immorality and when people dismiss my logical outlook as being immoral. In fact, I bitch about it all the time here. I think it's the same with other INTPs.

1. Gaining super powers and killing bad guys when they harm others.
2. Physically transforming into a monster with demi-god like power, walking through walls and buildings destroying eveyrhting in my path.
3. Death/violence, most of my dreams are nightmares and I die in almost all of them

sounds a little Ni-Fi.

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?
I HATE unsolicited advice/feedback most of the time. So the limit is as much as I ask for it.
[

One thing I think is that I have trouble explaining how or why I know things a lot of the time. I usually explain things with analogies, metaphors, and mystical explanations (HUGE Paulo Coelho fan btw). I feel like I get signs from the universe that I’m supposed to do certain things and there’s a person I’m supposed to be, so my goal in life is to follow that path and become that person. When I meet people I get a feeling about them right away, I feel like I can see their soul and know whether they are good or bad. I don’t know to explain it, it’s like there are chains of fractal patterns of energy traveling through reality and the universe. Most are grey and neutral, others are dark and devil, but some are light and pure. With having said that, I think that my valuation of people and things is subjective but there are some people that make me feel like part of something bigger that I can’t explain.

This is not Ti at all. I believe it may be Ni. Ti over explains things, and how all the ideas are connected and follow from each other.

I'm going to go with INTJ, or possibly INFJ.

Jaguar

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's one thing to have a hunch about someone, but it's a whole different ball game when one's thinking is wired to evaluate whether they are good or bad.
Have a look at this and see what you think:

What is Introverted Feeling (Fi)?
http://personalityjunkie.com/12/introverted-feeling-fi-vs-ti-ni-fe/

That could be because he's an INTJ, though. Tertiary Fi.

I don't have a good handle on either Ni or Fi. They're both like boxes where I put things my Ti can't assimilate. That being said, his descriptions sound more like the patterns I've come to associate with Ni. Also, there are a few things that point towrads inferior Se, not inferior Te.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Possibly.

I do not think he is an INTP or INFP, however.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Your humane style makes me think more of a F type than an T type, in a good way. I'll have to read your OP more carefully to answer more accurately.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well let's see here...

I’ve always been asked this but never had a good answer. I’ve honestly spend zero percent of my time thinking “What are my values? Who am I?” I guess I’d go with intelligence, open-mindedness, and integrity.

This takes INFP off the board. INFP's spend infinitesimal amounts of time thinking about their values and what they believe in.
Doing work that’s perceived to be low value and unimportant, cleaning, cooking, taking care of myself, listening to other people tell long stories (that usually don’t have a point), monotonous tasks, doing anything more than once, watching movies (sometimes), and getting recommendations for books/youtube clips/websites I need to check out. On the last one, there is a very short list of people I take recommendations from.

Te users generally think like this. TJ types don't do things unless they have a point.

Greatest strengths would have to be my intelligence and my ability to find creative solutions. If there’s one thing that I’m confident in it’s my ideas, I’ll go head to head with anyone regardless if they have a PhD or a lifetime of experience. The facts should speak for themselves and I feel confident in my ability to argue my view.

TJ's also tend to have the belief that "the facts speak for themselves" and tend to view them as the be-all-end-all in an argument. This is also making me think that you're some type of Te user.
Accomplishment, delivering results, and competition. I’m very competitive, hate to lose, and I usually would prefer to not play/participate in something if I know I can’t win. If it’s a competition I’m going to put in a massive effort to win and to destroy who I go up against. The other day I delivered an awesome presentation at work, afterwards I was so jacked up that I wanted to run outside, rip off my shirt, and howl at the moon.

A strong focus on results is also a Te thing.

Lastly, I’m really detail oriented, I notice when anyone gets a haircut, when a girl wears makeup when she usually doesn’t, when something isn’t where it used to be, when someone’s not having a good day but trying to hide it (I’m very sensitive to even slight changes in tone), when someone answers a question in a way that’s hiding something, and when a car is about to switch lanes without putting on their turn signal.

The fact that you are so detail oriented and especially the fact that you have such a keen sense of your outer surroundings makes me think that you are using some type of sensing function. Since I have pretty much come to the conclusion that you are some type of TJ now, I'm now leaning more towards ENTJ.

One weakness is getting started when I’m stopped, once I get started and gain some confidence in a new area I can transform into an unstoppable machine, but in the beginning I feel really self-conscious about making mistakes.

Being an unstoppable machine once becoming engaged in an activity is yet another ENTJ trait.

One thing I think is that I have trouble explaining how or why I know things a lot of the time. I usually explain things with analogies, metaphors, and mystical explanations (HUGE Paulo Coelho fan btw). I feel like I get signs from the universe that I’m supposed to do certain things and there’s a person I’m supposed to be, so my goal in life is to follow that path and become that person

This is Ni at work.

When I meet people I get a feeling about them right away, I feel like I can see their soul and know whether they are good or bad. I don’t know to explain it, it’s like there are chains of fractal patterns of energy traveling through reality and the universe. Most are grey and neutral, others are dark and devil, but some are light and pure. With having said that, I think that my valuation of people and things is subjective but there are some people that make me feel like part of something bigger that I can’t explain.

Inferior intraverted feeling.

IN CONCLUSION:

You're functions tend to be well developed overall. So far I am seeing you as either an INTJ or an ENTJ. Which do you think that you use better, Se or Fi?

Crackle

[MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION] [MENTION=4660]msg_v2[/MENTION] [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] [MENTION=988]Santtu[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]

Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments. Sorry I've taken a while to respond, work has been crazy lately.

So I read through everyone's comments and I also read the article on personality junkie about Fi and these are my thoughts...

I think INFP is out for sure, I don't relate at all to Fi descriptions. Seems like Fi types are all about protesting and saving the whales, and there are causes I believe in but I would never get involved. To be honest, when I learn about tragedies around the world through media I'm not moved at all. I feel very strongly about a small group of people and that is pretty much it. By that I don't mean that I wouldn't hold a door for someone or do something nice for random people, its just that I don't really care about media causes.

I like being really close to people and being able to share a lot, I love having late night heart to hearts with close friends. I've stayed up all night just talking with friends tons of times, I live for those conversations. I love talking about philosophy, people, human behavior, etc.

As far as Ni goes, I definitely relate to Ni a lot. I definitely have the Ni sense of humor, or at least the sense of humor I attribute to Ni types. While Ne types kind of make random references that are kind of quirky, Ni types make jokes that build on each other. It's like they take one concept or idea and describe how ridiculous it would be in a certain situation then they extrapolate on that to the nth degree explain how the world would spiral out of control if this happened.

Judgement function wise, I've never been really sure. When I interact with people I'm very conscious about how much each person is talking, whether they look interested, if we're having a connection or just exchanging information, etc. I also tell white lies a lot just to smooth things over, like I'll tell someone I'm interested in something that I'm really not interested in or whatever. I'll give honest feed back if I'm close to them or if they specifically ask me to, but otherwise I'm going to try and avoid confrontation or awkwardness. There are exceptions to this, like if someone is totally off with something they say I may point it out but not belabor the point unless it would lead something that conflicts with my best interests (or the best interests of someone I care about. So for these reasons I've thought that I've got some Fe going on, and for example, I do have a reputation at work for being someone that's very positive and easy to work with. However, this isn't something that I think is unique to Fe types. I do tend to like Fe types a lot, I like it when people are really expressive, except when some ENTPs do it.

From a Te perspective, I think I have a lot of Te characteristics as well. I don't like it when people go into a lot of detail explaining things, I'd prefer it if people just tell me conclusions but let me ask questions if I'm curious. I guess I like to think the facts speak for themselves because I don't like reading interpretations of data, I'm really only interested in hearing how something happened and maybe a chart/table explaining what happened. I also into a lot of "thinker" things, I'm an engineer for example, and I don't like quiet emotional music that I associate with feelers sometimes. I'm a metal/rap/electronica person, I need loud and intense music and stimulation when I'm being stimulated. I'm also not a big reader of literature, I don't know why that's relevant but I feel like it is.

As far as introvert vs. extrovert, I think there's a very good chance I'm an introvert in the colloquial sense but not necessarily the Jungian sense. I am very in tune with my environment, and I do tend to notice a lot, but I definitely don't have that "cool factor" that comes with Se. I have no idea what's cool or sometimes why things are cool. My feeling is that what's cool is totally arbitrary, it's just a symbol for some level of social elitism. Which I don't necessarily think is bad, I'm definitely an intellectual elitist.

I guess in conclusion I'd say that I'm definitely in the Ni-Se zone with Ni stronger than Se, but still not entirely clear on Te vs. Fe but it sounds like Te is the most likely? I definitely don't relate to Fi at all, at least dominant Fi. I guess I'm confused if I'm an Fe type or maybe just a very nice Te type haha.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=16868]Crackle[/MENTION]
There are exceptions to this, like if someone is totally off with something they say I may point it out but not belabor the point unless it would lead something that conflicts with my best interests (or the best interests of someone I care about. So for these reasons I've thought that I've got some Fe going on, and for example, I do have a reputation at work for being someone that's very positive and easy to work with. However, this isn't something that I think is unique to Fe types. I do tend to like Fe types a lot, I like it when people are really expressive, except when some ENTPs do it.

This isn't Fe at all. You are just a Te user that is standing up for the ones that you love. Fe is not like this at all. Fe corrects people on breaking social rules and it also gets mad when you offend people. So for example, if I was at a dinner party and I was stating my controversial view on the Trayvon Martin case, and I starting talking about how I thought that Zimmerman was innocent, and I then started to offend people an Fe user might very well then smile and tell me to please stop because I am offending people. Fe is very into not offending people and is very into manners. When you think Fe, think Julie Andrews character in "The Princess Bride".

From a Te perspective, I think I have a lot of Te characteristics as well. I don't like it when people go into a lot of detail explaining things, I'd prefer it if people just tell me conclusions but let me ask questions if I'm curious. I guess I like to think the facts speak for themselves because I don't like reading interpretations of data, I'm really only interested in hearing how something happened and maybe a chart/table explaining what happened. I also into a lot of "thinker" things, I'm an engineer for example, and I don't like quiet emotional music that I associate with feelers sometimes. I'm a metal/rap/electronica person, I need loud and intense music and stimulation when I'm being stimulated. I'm also not a big reader of literature, I don't know why that's relevant but I feel like it is.

Yeah, you don't like people to go into a lot of detail when explaining things because it wastes time, and the Te function is obsessed with doing things as efficiently as possible and by wasting as little time as possible. Also, liking charts and graphs to explain things is a Te thing as well. Oh and my brother is an engineer too and he also likes to listen to hard metal, that's funny.

I guess in conclusion I'd say that I'm definitely in the Ni-Se zone with Ni stronger than Se, but still not entirely clear on Te vs. Fe but it sounds like Te is the most likely? I definitely don't relate to Fi at all, at least dominant Fi. I guess I'm confused if I'm an Fe type or maybe just a very nice Te type haha.

Yeah I'm seeing ENTJ at this point and a possible INTJ. Why don't you take this cognitive functions test for me and let's see what you score on it. We can then take it from there....

http://www.cognitivequiz.com/

Then copy and paste your results.

Crackle

[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]

My results are posted below, which I don't really get. I definitely think I have high Ni, it's something I really identify with based on my research, but the results after that don't make a lot of sense to me. What it looks like is that maybe I'm an INFJ or an INTJ in a Ni-Ti or Ni-Fi loop...if those exist? What can you make of the results?

Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
Most Likely: INFJ
or Second Possibility: INTP
or Third Possibility: INFP

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Ni - Ti - Fi - Fe - Te - Si - Ne - Se

Your Cognitive Functions:
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.945
Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.92
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||| 7.39
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||||||| 5.75
Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||||||| 4.93
Introverted Sensation (Si) |||||||||| 4.08
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) || -1.365
Extroverted Sensation (Se) || -1.43

Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is very developed.
Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is very developed.
Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is moderate.
Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is low.
Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is low.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]

My results are posted below, which I don't really get. I definitely think I have high Ni, it's something I really identify with based on my research, but the results after that don't make a lot of sense to me. What it looks like is that maybe I'm an INFJ or an INTJ in a Ni-Ti or Ni-Fi loop...if those exist? What can you make of the results?

Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
Most Likely: INFJ
or Second Possibility: INTP
or Third Possibility: INFP

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Ni - Ti - Fi - Fe - Te - Si - Ne - Se

Your Cognitive Functions:
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.945
Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.92
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||| 7.39
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||||||| 5.75
Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||||||| 4.93
Introverted Sensation (Si) |||||||||| 4.08
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) || -1.365
Extroverted Sensation (Se) || -1.43

Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is very developed.
Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is very developed.
Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is moderate.
Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is low.
Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is low.

These are really weird results. I just don't understand how you could test so poorly for Te. Your personality assessment survey seemed to wreak of Te after all. I just don't get it. Well at least one thing is for sure, you certainly are not an ENFP with strong Te like I began to suspect that you were. At this point I would say that you are either an INFJ or an INTJ. Based on that test it looks like the most likely type for you to be would be INFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These are really weird results. I just don't understand how you could test so poorly for Te. Your personality assessment survey seemed to wreak of Te after all. I just don't get it. Well at least one thing is for sure, you certainly are not an ENFP with strong Te like I began to suspect that you were. At this point I would say that you are either an INFJ or an INTJ. Based on that test it looks like the most likely type for you to be would be INFJ.

Weird? No. How many of these test results have you examined? This is, in fact, a quite common result.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Weird? No. How many of these test results have you examined? This is, in fact, a quite common result.

No it's pretty strange. There is no clear indication of type. Most of the tests that I examine tend to narrow it down to one to two types. However according to this, the guy could be INTP, INFJ, or INTJ. How many have you examined dude?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No it's pretty strange. There is no clear indication of type. Most of the tests that I examine tend to narrow it down to one to two types. However according to this, the guy could be INTP, INFJ, or INTJ. How many have you examined dude?

I examine every test result that is posted to this forum dude.

'No clear indication of type' is a common result, for one.
Ni followed by Ti is also a common result.

Crackle

[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION]

Hmmm, so it's down to INTJ, INFJ, or INTP.

When others have had results like this, what do they usually end up being? Or are there undocumented types? I've heard people say that Jung didn't necessarily think that auxiliary function was the opposite of the dominant. I don't know if this is true or even if it's relevant to MBTI.

Btw, thanks for helping me find my type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION]

Hmmm, so it's down to INTJ, INFJ, or INTP.

When others have had results like this, what do they usually end up being? Or are there undocumented types? I've heard people say that Jung didn't necessarily think that auxiliary function was the opposite of the dominant. I don't know if this is true or even if it's relevant to MBTI.

Btw, thanks for helping me find my type.

True, Jung didn't say that the auxiliary had to have an attitude opposite to the dominant. It's the MBTI that assumes this.

However, NiTi doesn't add up to any MBTI type, and this frustrates those who are seeking a label in the system.

I'm more of a Jungian than a Myers-Briggs follower. I believe "tertiary" theory is designed to compensate for this weakness in the MBTI. It serves to "explain" how an INFJ, in this case, can have a Ti that appears to be auxiliary. Ti is the INFJ's tertiary, and this acts as a compensating function for a weakness in the Fe auxiliary.

Even if true, this still produces a type in its own right.

Crackle

True, Jung didn't say that the auxiliary had to have an attitude opposite to the dominant. It's the MBTI that assumes this.

However, NiTi doesn't add up to any MBTI type, and this frustrates those who are seeking a label in the system.

I'm more of a Jungian than a Myers-Briggs follower. I believe "tertiary" theory is designed to compensate for this weakness in the MBTI. It serves to "explain" how an INFJ, in this case, can have a Ti that appears to be auxiliary. Ti is the INFJ's tertiary, and this acts as a compensating function for a weakness in the Fe auxiliary.

Even if true, this still produces a type in its own right.

I still don't really understand what to even call myself, if asked what my type is and I say that I'm some undocumented type people are going to think I'm really pretentious. From a differentiation standpoint INFJ would make sense because I just don't relate at all to Fi and I have a hard time picking between Ti and Te a lot of times. As far as Ni and Ne go, I look at examples of Ne and don't think I could have ever come up with that stuff haha. With having said that, I definitely feel like I'm a thinker over a feeler which complicates this even more, idk.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Perhaps a seemingly-rare INTJ so/sx?

You don't really seem to talk like an INFJ, more Te-clear.