1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm very out-of-touch with Fi, and possibly even Ne lately.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for experience, fulfillment, intensity, novelty. Lots of it. I want to live like Picasso or Marc Jacobs. I want to be a fascinating, unique and beautiful man. I want love.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
The last time I felt really good was the first week or so of college. Everything was new, I was free, the world was my oyster (or at least I felt that way).
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Feeling worthless, unloved, unattractive, or directionless
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Mainly how I feel about it. It's all me, me, me.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
If it's something I really care about, then yes, I'd prefer to have control over the outcome. Otherwise, I don't really care.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
School trip to Six Flags. I would get on a roller coasters with 3 of my friends and yell obscene rap lyrics while consciously trying not to sh-t my pants
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
A mix of memorization and theorizing
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Look for information that supports it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think briefly before speaking, and I prefer groups of 4-5.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I'm jumping first unless it's something really awesome. And actions do speak louder than words, can't say I live up to that though.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Go out with my friend in a heart beat. As much as I try to deny it, I resent every single waking moment I have to spend by myself or with people I don't find interesting.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I go home and watch television or listen to music
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People who are boring, conventional, or act in a condescending manner towards me.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Anything depending on my mood.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Family, problems that don't directly concern me.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Vain, flighty, strange, awkward, funny.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I've had the whole day to myself for the past 2 months, and I've mainly watched tv, been on the internet, or screenwrote.