• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DJArendee's Tritype?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Any thoughts on my tritype?

I've tested 873 several times. I don't know if the 7 is my wing or just a fix in my tritype, but there's definitely some 7 in me somewhere. Otherwise my heart fix often confuses me. Its hard to choose between 2, 3 and 4. I tend to lose myself around other people and follow their dreams instead of my own, because I've mostly forgotten what mine were to begin with. Its been said that this is a 9 trait, it could also be an impulse 7 "new opportunity" trait. It could also be me losing touch with my genuine self (E3) and it could be me forgetting about my needs (E2). I will follow other peoples' goals, but eventually become minorly frustrated that I'm not following my own goals, and I'll have to remind myself to go back on course, as if I am a rocket ship passing through space avoiding the gravity wells of other planets. Their own goals tend to pull me in.

I attribute it to insultingly low levels of Fi, or even my Sp blindspot. Dunno how it fits into enneagram.

I will answer questions.

S

Stansmith

Sounds like a 2-fix. I get the vibe that seeming helpful and showing humility to others is more important to you than transcending or deviating from them.

Can you give an example of what you mean by others' goals?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION]Your wing is 7.

Your integration point is 2 and IT SHOWS. It's what makes you "genuine" and harmless to the people you care about

In that way it can also probably rub off into losing yourself because of others and forgetting your own needs.

It is also is what I do as a 6 though.....just sayin, you might have some 6 in your tritype :whistling:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Sounds like a 2-fix. I get the vibe that seeming helpful and showing humility to others is more important to you than transcending or deviating from them.

Can you give an example of what you mean by others' goals?

ENFJ friend wants me to learn how to breakdance so I can join him on stage.

I would love to do this, but it is a huge distraction from becomming a nomad and living by myself in the mountains, skinning wolves and wearing their skin, then cutting down trees and building a house with my bare hands. (I want to reenact minecraft).

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION]Your wing is 7.

Your integration point is 2 and IT SHOWS. It's what makes you "genuine" and harmless to the people you care about

In that way it can also probably rub off into losing yourself because of others and forgetting your own needs.

It is also is what I do as a 6 though.....just sayin, you might have some 6 in your tritype :whistling:

What about being a 6 do you think causes this trait in you? I feel like it has something to do with E9.

also... I like your observation about E2. I'm curious to know how "it shows."

Starry

2 is clear. I completely agree with Stansmith & Inari Love on that. I've even been hit with this feeling before... that while I do see you take credit for things that don't make sense to me... like being totally hot or whatever... you seem to do this common e2 thing of somehow hiding/ignoring/blocking/denying all the things you actually do do for others and you appear to be someone that does/gives a lot.

I'm going to say 827. <--I believe that is called the 'Free Spirit' although I don't know how 'free' or 'not free' that spirit gets to be once you add sx-dom into the mix...

idk...but 826 sx is just one big explosive reaction after another and I'm not necessarily seeing that in you. Could certainly be wrong though.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION]

"I tend to lose myself around other people and follow their dreams instead of my own, because I've mostly forgotten what mine were to begin with"

Well I interpreted it as if others are giving you suggestions.

As a 6 I'm thinking, yea that's a good idea (also my 7 wing is stronger than I'd like it to be) I'm gonna listen to you cause you seem like an authority figure. (I have to really try to stop myself from listening to people)

If they're not giving you suggestions then, it's cause u integrate to 2. In my opinion you are not as confrontational as an 8. That means you are probably more integrated.

Also when I look at enneagram I look at people's "Inner Soul Child" which is also always known as their integration point.

I like to call it inner child, because it's the part of us most people keep under control (or reject). This is a good thread to check out for that:http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/28808-soul-child-brief-intro.html It will give you a better idea of how and 8 is really a 2 on the inside....That's why they are so "mean/angry/revenge seeking" because they are protecting the vulnerable inside.

Now most 8's don't realize this.

But you have. And you have integrated it.

"It shows" in this video the most at 18:00 mins in:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KEjFn4_AJ0&list=PLerdgdTikfs7DjXsW0W7OZZM9if6n5qHM&index=46

The part about how you are with ur friends and gf, compared to how you are to everyone else..."it shows" when ur around people u trust. You r def. the iron giant. lol

P.S. (I miss the hair btw) lol

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Be careful about the tests. I come out as 794, which is laughable.

Based on what I've observed of you, though, I figured you were somewhere in the 368 tritype. "The Justice Fighter". Is there an archetype you identify with? It might help to go by that; it works in my case, anyway.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

Be careful about the tests. I come out as 794, which is laughable.

Based on what I've observed of you, though, I figured you were somewhere in the 368 tritype. "The Justice Fighter". Is there an archetype you identify with? It might help to go by that; it works in my case, anyway.

what kind of archetypes we talking about? I'll just name off characters from stories and old cartoons. Odysseus, the iron giant, atreyu (neverending story), cyclops (x-men), Leonardo (Ninja Turtles), The marine from Doom, Ico, sonic the hedgehog (satam).

I wouldn't say I'm a fighter for justice so much as I am a fighter for my friends. The way I describe it is, my soul mate will be someone who gives me a family, and I will fight to the death to protect that family.

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what kind of archetypes we talking about? I'll just name off characters from stories and old cartoons. Odysseus, the iron giant, atreyu (neverending story), cyclops (x-men), Leonardo (Ninja Turtles), The marine from Doom, Ico, sonic the hedgehog (satam).

I wouldn't say I'm a fighter for justice so much as I am a fighter for my friends. The way I describe it is, my soul mate will be someone who gives me a family, and I will fight to the death to protect that family.
Nah, not one of those archetypes, lol. One of these archetypes. One should be your central "compulsion"--something you always do. I thought you may have already read them, so I didn't include any.

I'll include the ones suggested:

278 (since others suggested it)
278, 782, 827 - The Free Spirit: You like to use your charming, sunny disposition to create an upbeat, positive, and action-packed environment. You are also very nurturing to those in your circle of care. Your life mission is to be an instrument of change, transforming difficult situations into moments of inspiration. A true free spirit, you are happiest when you are on the go and helping others to learn to act on their own behalf. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on keeping everything positive and honest that you can be too aggressive and fail to recognize the importance of difficult emtions. You also keep busy and in motion to avoid painful feelings. Your growing edge is to recognize that you need to always be postivie, upbeat, and free can limit your ability to self reflect and fully be yourself. True happiness and joy come from being present to your higher self and experiencing all of your emotions.

368:
368, 683, 836 - The Justice Fighter - Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it. Your life mission is to challenge what is unfair and protect the innocent. A true justice fighter, you are happiest when you can use your protective energy and debating skills in service of others or a cause. Your blind spot is that you can be so identified with challenging what you perceive as unfair that you become overbearing, confrontational, anti-authoritarian, and indifferent to the wisdom of emotional intelligence and your tender emotions. Your growing edge is to recognize that your need to challenge and oppose can keep you from knowing who you are or what you feel. True protection comes from being in alignment with your higher self and knowing when to intervene and when to allow events to unfold.

378:
378,837,738 If you are the 378, you are ambitious, innovative and protective. You want to be efficient, happy and straight-forward. You are a dynamic go-getter, focused on the prize. An expansive powerhouse, you see the big picture and a positive future with the will to make it happen. Seeking success, obstacles are seen as competitive challenges. Your life mission is to see what is possible and find innovative ways to achieve your goals. A true mover and shaker, you are happiest when you are in a position of power to manifest your vision and make things happen. You need to be doing to feel alive. You can be so expeditious, assertive and results oriented that you miss your impact on others and the deeper meaning and significance of why you are doing what you are doing.

Any ring a bell?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION]...

hmm,
278 sounds way too focussed on keeping positive. That's not me at all. I'm fairly realistic.

368 sounds more likely but something is off. It sounds kinda ENFP-ish to me. Way more politically active than I am.

378 sounds most likely. My real goals are to get rich and just spread my artistic vision. I want to build ninja monasteries, custom homes, hookah lounges, etc all as a form of self expression, but also seeking to be in a position of power to spread my vision and alter the world somehow as a philanthropist. Hopefully one day I'll arrive in a position where I can forge my own community. The perfect ESTP village, where people are hang gliding or jet skiing across archipelagos and mud rallying all the while living an eco friendly environment, growing their own food, self sufficient and completely isolated from the rest of the world and its bullshit problems.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

hmm,
278 sounds way too focussed on keeping positive. That's not me at all. I'm fairly realistic.

368 sounds more likely but something is off. It sounds kinda ENFP-ish to me. Way more politically active than I am.

378 sounds most likely. My real goals are to get rich and just spread my artistic vision. I want to build ninja monasteries, custom homes, hookah lounges, etc all as a form of self expression, but also seeking to be in a position of power to spread my vision and alter the world somehow as a philanthropist. Hopefully one day I'll arrive in a position where I can forge my own community. The perfect ESTP village, where people are hang gliding or jet skiing across archipelagos and mud rallying all the while living an eco friendly environment, growing their own food, self sufficient and completely isolated from the rest of the world and its bullshit problems.

i want an invite to this community lol. Seriously though sounds close enough to perfect.

Sighs *dreams of helping create one *

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

hmm,

Tell me how 368 sounds ENFPish to you. I don't see it. When I think of ENFP, I think of my 729 ENFP friend having races in the back yard with a spoonful of M&Ms in our mouths, at the age of 30.

I don't think you have to be "politically active" to be a 368 or an ENFP, but instead, since you're sx-first, these issues would revolve around the people closest to you. The instinct is where the energy of your tritype gets centered.

Anyway, I don't see you as being a 278, either. As you have already said, you seem quite realistic. That's actually why I suggested a 6 in your tritype--you're good at arguing and debating, and seeing reality and it's problems before they get ya. Good at trouble shooting, maybe. 7-fixers tend not to think like that. Just a thought.

But, if you think 378 fits you better, you do know yourself better than I do. Best of luck!

Well, shit DJ, get to it!!