First 12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    @DJ Arendee

Be careful about the tests. I come out as 794, which is laughable.

Based on what I've observed of you, though, I figured you were somewhere in the 368 tritype. "The Justice Fighter". Is there an archetype you identify with? It might help to go by that; it works in my case, anyway.
    what kind of archetypes we talking about? I'll just name off characters from stories and old cartoons. Odysseus, the iron giant, atreyu (neverending story), cyclops (x-men), Leonardo (Ninja Turtles), The marine from Doom, Ico, sonic the hedgehog (satam).

I wouldn't say I'm a fighter for justice so much as I am a fighter for my friends. The way I describe it is, my soul mate will be someone who gives me a family, and I will fight to the death to protect that family.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    what kind of archetypes we talking about? I'll just name off characters from stories and old cartoons. Odysseus, the iron giant, atreyu (neverending story), cyclops (x-men), Leonardo (Ninja Turtles), The marine from Doom, Ico, sonic the hedgehog (satam).

I wouldn't say I'm a fighter for justice so much as I am a fighter for my friends. The way I describe it is, my soul mate will be someone who gives me a family, and I will fight to the death to protect that family.
    Nah, not one of those archetypes, lol. One of these archetypes. One should be your central "compulsion"--something you always do. I thought you may have already read them, so I didn't include any.

I'll include the ones suggested:

278 (since others suggested it)
    278, 782, 827 - The Free Spirit: You like to use your charming, sunny disposition to create an upbeat, positive, and action-packed environment. You are also very nurturing to those in your circle of care. Your life mission is to be an instrument of change, transforming difficult situations into moments of inspiration. A true free spirit, you are happiest when you are on the go and helping others to learn to act on their own behalf. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on keeping everything positive and honest that you can be too aggressive and fail to recognize the importance of difficult emtions. You also keep busy and in motion to avoid painful feelings. Your growing edge is to recognize that you need to always be postivie, upbeat, and free can limit your ability to self reflect and fully be yourself. True happiness and joy come from being present to your higher self and experiencing all of your emotions.
    368:
    368, 683, 836 - The Justice Fighter - Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it. Your life mission is to challenge what is unfair and protect the innocent. A true justice fighter, you are happiest when you can use your protective energy and debating skills in service of others or a cause. Your blind spot is that you can be so identified with challenging what you perceive as unfair that you become overbearing, confrontational, anti-authoritarian, and indifferent to the wisdom of emotional intelligence and your tender emotions. Your growing edge is to recognize that your need to challenge and oppose can keep you from knowing who you are or what you feel. True protection comes from being in alignment with your higher self and knowing when to intervene and when to allow events to unfold.
    378:
    378,837,738 If you are the 378, you are ambitious, innovative and protective. You want to be efficient, happy and straight-forward. You are a dynamic go-getter, focused on the prize. An expansive powerhouse, you see the big picture and a positive future with the will to make it happen. Seeking success, obstacles are seen as competitive challenges. Your life mission is to see what is possible and find innovative ways to achieve your goals. A true mover and shaker, you are happiest when you are in a position of power to manifest your vision and make things happen. You need to be doing to feel alive. You can be so expeditious, assertive and results oriented that you miss your impact on others and the deeper meaning and significance of why you are doing what you are doing.
    Any ring a bell?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

@Sanjuro...

hmm,
    278 sounds way too focussed on keeping positive. That's not me at all. I'm fairly realistic.

368 sounds more likely but something is off. It sounds kinda ENFP-ish to me. Way more politically active than I am.

378 sounds most likely. My real goals are to get rich and just spread my artistic vision. I want to build ninja monasteries, custom homes, hookah lounges, etc all as a form of self expression, but also seeking to be in a position of power to spread my vision and alter the world somehow as a philanthropist. Hopefully one day I'll arrive in a position where I can forge my own community. The perfect ESTP village, where people are hang gliding or jet skiing across archipelagos and mud rallying all the while living an eco friendly environment, growing their own food, self sufficient and completely isolated from the rest of the world and its bullshit problems.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@Sanjuro...

hmm,
    278 sounds way too focussed on keeping positive. That's not me at all. I'm fairly realistic.

368 sounds more likely but something is off. It sounds kinda ENFP-ish to me. Way more politically active than I am.

378 sounds most likely. My real goals are to get rich and just spread my artistic vision. I want to build ninja monasteries, custom homes, hookah lounges, etc all as a form of self expression, but also seeking to be in a position of power to spread my vision and alter the world somehow as a philanthropist. Hopefully one day I'll arrive in a position where I can forge my own community. The perfect ESTP village, where people are hang gliding or jet skiing across archipelagos and mud rallying all the while living an eco friendly environment, growing their own food, self sufficient and completely isolated from the rest of the world and its bullshit problems.

i want an invite to this community lol. Seriously though sounds close enough to perfect.

Sighs *dreams of helping create one *
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

@Sanjuro...

hmm,

Tell me how 368 sounds ENFPish to you. I don't see it. When I think of ENFP, I think of my 729 ENFP friend having races in the back yard with a spoonful of M&Ms in our mouths, at the age of 30.

I don't think you have to be "politically active" to be a 368 or an ENFP, but instead, since you're sx-first, these issues would revolve around the people closest to you. The instinct is where the energy of your tritype gets centered.

Anyway, I don't see you as being a 278, either. As you have already said, you seem quite realistic. That's actually why I suggested a 6 in your tritype--you're good at arguing and debating, and seeing reality and it's problems before they get ya. Good at trouble shooting, maybe. 7-fixers tend not to think like that. Just a thought.

But, if you think 378 fits you better, you do know yourself better than I do. Best of luck!

Well, shit DJ, get to it!!