1 12.50%
First 456

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

She also wrote this: "I read some of the material you guys posted and I would say I'm most definetely NOT an ENFP. Mostly because I don't fit in the NF outlook and mindset at all. Most definetely SP."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Sorry, but you're not an 8, far more likely the 7w8 than 8w7, and ESFP.

Your Extraversion is very apparent. "I don't know if I could ever see myself as idealist, I'm quite realistic and even cynical about people, it's very hard for me to believe someone has changed for the better," you're a strong Sensor. You indicate many, many spontaneous Perceiving traits. 'I strive for "win-win" situations' is one of your few Feeling descriptions. Most of your post shows Extraversion and Sensing.

As for my choice of 7w8 over 8w7, I had a boss who was an 8w7. This type of person is very challenging to be around, and very inflexible. You seem more flexible and fun loving, like a 7. "I sometimes act or say something eccentric just to see people's reactions," this is not an 8 trait, or even 8w7, but very much a 7 trait.

The only question I have is your wing type. "I'm not reckless when it comes to potential dangerous things, I actually can be a bit paranoid about safety," indicates more of a 7w6 than 7w8. So you could be the same type as Robin Williams (versus 7w8 Phyllis Diller).
    So basically you think you know more about MBTI then a team of professionals? Because I didn't type as an Enneagram 8w7 just in every online test I got in the past two years, I got tested by a psychologist at my university, and got the same thing.

As for being ESFP sorry, but that's not what my official MBTI results showed as well.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE

Waste of money.
    You popped in my thread just to say this?

Waste of time.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE

What she doesn't tell you however is that she scored 43.0 on the Se scale and 36.6 on the Ne scale. And although her Fi score was the highest on the functions test, even her self-description comes out as Se-dominant.

For example, "Sensual thrills- I LOVE dancing (as you can see in my username), muisc, eating good food and seeing beautiful things (love fashion and photography)."
    "Her"? "She"?

If your talking to me the appropriate way to address me it's "you".

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE

She also wrote this: "I read some of the material you guys posted and I would say I'm most definetely NOT an ENFP. Mostly because I don't fit in the NF outlook and mindset at all. Most definetely SP."
    I'm tired of replying to your one line posts one by one, but it's sufficient to say you seem pretty obsessed with proving I'm wrong about my type, which is weird. I would think an INTP would have better things to occupy his mind with.

As for my quote, I did think I didn't fit the NF description since the limited material I've read to that point described us as being rainbow vomiting butterfly chasers who are obsessed with unicorns, which I never was. Actually taking time to read about functions and temperaments showed me I had an incredibly superficial and partial view about types.