User Tag List

First 123

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

I'll just go ahead and say again that you really remind me of a type 4. Search for identity is something big I see in all of your posts, and all of your posts have shown confusion over your type as it relates to your inner identity. That is such a type 4 thing. Like, that's the core struggle there.

I'll also go ahead and note that type 7s generally have an easy time relating to type 8s as being an alternate wing.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Okay, I've been reading a few more of your posts and have done some additional reading on the Enneagram and have some more questions and comments for you, @Magic Qwan;

How sure are you of your instinctual variant stacking? You say that you feel a pull between 2 and 4 being your heart type - that, to me, suggests you're a type 3 with relatively balanced wings and that's the conflict you feel. You could possibly be a counter-type 3. In a way, I think that your response to reading the type 3 description -
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Type 3: I don't want to be worthless, but I often feel that way. I can never seem to do anything right. I would like to be known as a good writer, but everything conspires against me. I just don't get how and why everyone else is so wonderful, but I'm so horrible.
    - that's a really visceral emotional reply, which suggests you feel a connection to type 3? I could be totally off base here, though.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SoraMayhem View Post
    Okay, I've been reading a few more of your posts and have done some additional reading on the Enneagram and have some more questions and comments for you, @Magic Qwan;

How sure are you of your instinctual variant stacking? You say that you feel a pull between 2 and 4 being your heart type - that, to me, suggests you're a type 3 with relatively balanced wings and that's the conflict you feel. You could possibly be a counter-type 3. In a way, I think that your response to reading the type 3 description -

- that's a really visceral emotional reply, which suggests you feel a connection to type 3? I could be totally off base here, though.
    I am 99% sure I am at least a So-Dom, and I'm about 60% sure I'm Sp-Second. The only other thing I could be is So/Sx.

I don't know what counter-type is.

Yes…
    I will admit that that was pretty deep. If I actually let myself get bogged down with my auxiliary function, I get a lot of dark, hurt, energy. I try to think through problems now becuase about a couple years ago, my Fi just got plain scary…

I peddle between Ne-Te most of the time, with an occasional visit to Si. My feelings hurt badly…