User Tag List

First 123 Last

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Does 2 fit you more accurately than 4? Also, what do you think about type 3? Do you see any of it in yourself?

I wouldn't discount 4w5 for your heart type. If you feel that strongly against 8, then I wouldn't suggest 5 being in your main stack, since 5 integrates to 8 and I'd expect you to at least see a bit of that in yourself.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SoraMayhem View Post
    Does 2 fit you more accurately than 4? Also, what do you think about type 3? Do you see any of it in yourself?

I wouldn't discount 4w5 for your heart type. If you feel that strongly against 8, then I wouldn't suggest 5 being in your main stack, since 5 integrates to 8 and I'd expect you to at least see a bit of that in yourself.
    http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/de...p#.UejGPvq9LTo

Looking at this site…

I'll be editing each of these in, since I'm on a phone…

Type 1: Of course I want to be good! Somebody needs to be good to survive out there in the world! Seriously, though, this type sounds like me back when I was a little kid. Not too little though, since I only started acting like this when I was completely certain my faith was the only true one. Level 7 of type 1 was spot on for me from ages 4-12.

Type 2: Don't we all want to be loved? Seriously, though, I see love as a pure virtue. Love can move mountains. I always am looking for a way to pep up the day of those close to me. I do everything that I am asked that I remember (my forgetfulness is awful, but genuine) I often intuit ways to do a little something special for my friends and family, but usually something ends up broken or I forget what I'm doing midway and I wander off or I break some social rule I didn't think of until then. As a result, my friends and family say that I shouldn't do favors for them. I learned the best way to be helpful is to sit away from important things becuase I am ridiculously accident-prone.

Type 3: I don't want to be worthless, but I often feel that way. I can never seem to do anything right. I would like to be known as a good writer, but everything conspires against me. I just don't get how and why everyone else is so wonderful, but I'm so horrible.

Type 4: I want for there to be meaning in my life. I feel like I search for it constantly. Beauty is something that truly unites us all in wonder at the greatness of the world.

Type 5: I defininately use learning and knowledge as a distraction from worse things. I enjoy learning. If everybody just could have a good education, the world would be a better place.

Type 6: We all need security, but core 6 takes this to the extreme. I am defininately a worrier, though. If I'm not feeling well, I worry. If the country is heading for fiscal Armageddon, I worry.

Type 7: I like to keep things light. If you aren't enjoying yourself, what are you doing? I once tried to stay bouncy and fun to bring the best out in people, but everybody says that that is immature and inappropriate. Now, I tone things down a little. I wish I could relax a little.

Type 8: Having my own stash of resources sounds nice and all, but hurting and intimidating people is not the way to do it.

Type 9: I like peaceful surroundings.

It's getting late…I'll finish tomorrow…
    Last edited by The Wailing Specter; 07-19-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Magic Qwan
    on one hand, they're similar
    - positive outlook triad
    - similar defense mechanisms (both are prone to escapism, sloth and procrastination)
    - typically chill/not thinking most things are a big deal

on the other hand, they're quite different
    - 9s believe that they are insignificant; 7s think the world revolves around them
    - 9s are apathetic and share some of the internal deadness of their 8 cousins; 7s are lusty, desirous and
    - 9s want harmony; 7s like to stir shit up
    - 9s are subtle and unassuming; 7s are demanding and sometimes aggressive
    - 9s have an earthy, calming, maternal vibe to them; 7s have big energy (which can range from bubbly/social butterfly to hardy, charismatic and disruptive)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Magic Qwan
    on one hand, they're similar
    - positive outlook triad
    - similar defense mechanisms (both are prone to escapism, sloth and procrastination)
    - typically chill/not thinking most things are a big deal

on the other hand, they're quite different
    - 9s believe that they are insignificant; 7s think the world revolves around them
    - 9s are apathetic and share some of the internal deadness of their 8 cousins; 7s are lusty, desirous and
    - 9s want harmony; 7s like to stir shit up
    - 9s are subtle and unassuming; 7s are demanding and sometimes aggressive
    - 9s have an earthy, calming, maternal vibe to them; 7s have big energy (which can range from bubbly/social butterfly to hardy, charismatic and disruptive)
    I've seen both in me depending on the full moon, I guess. Probably the most striking thing about me right now is my sense that I am empty inside. I feel like I am empty of everything except this nervous, any sty feeling. I tend towards a feeling of nothingness and physical exhaustion…

I feel like I have no meaning or purpose. I just barely have a sense of identity. My wants and needs are so vague. The biggest and most obvious want I always seem to have is sleep. It seems like no matter how much I try to do things right and keep the peace…I manage to do something wrong. I try not to rock the boat, but my very presence seems to do just that. If I'm just sitting in a room, things will go wrong. Things break and bad things happen. I have a couple of long distance friends, but usually, I'm pretty reclusive. I thought I was INFP a long time, but after careful research and function studying, I found I have a strong preference for extroversion. I'm just a reclusive extrovert.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/de...p#.UejGPvq9LTo

Looking at this site…

I'll be editing each of these in, since I'm on a phone…

Type 1: Of course I want to be good! Somebody needs to be good to survive out there in the world! Seriously, though, this type sounds like me back when I was a little kid. Not too little though, since I only started acting like this when I was completely certain my faith was the only true one. Level 7 of type 1 was spot on for me from ages 4-12.

Type 2: Don't we all want to be loved? Seriously, though, I see love as a pure virtue. Love can move mountains. I always am looking for a way to pep up the day of those close to me. I do everything that I am asked that I remember (my forgetfulness is awful, but genuine) I often intuit ways to do a little something special for my friends and family, but usually something ends up broken or I forget what I'm doing midway and I wander off or I break some social rule I didn't think of until then. As a result, my friends and family say that I shouldn't do favors for them. I learned the best way to be helpful is to sit away from important things becuase I am ridiculously accident-prone.

Type 3: I don't want to be worthless, but I often feel that way. I can never seem to do anything right. I would like to be known as a good writer, but everything conspires against me. I just don't get how and why everyone else is so wonderful, but I'm so horrible.

Type 4: I want for there to be meaning in my life. I feel like I search for it constantly. Beauty is something that truly unites us all in wonder at the greatness of the world.

Type 5: I defininately use learning and knowledge as a distraction from worse things. I enjoy learning. If everybody just could have a good education, the world would be a better place.

Type 6: We all need security, but core 6 takes this to the extreme. I am defininately a worrier, though. If I'm not feeling well, I worry. If the country is heading for fiscal Armageddon, I worry.

Type 7: I like to keep things light. If you aren't enjoying yourself, what are you doing? I once tried to stay bouncy and fun to bring the best out in people, but everybody says that that is immature and inappropriate. Now, I tone things down a little. I wish I could relax a little.

Type 8: Having my own stash of resources sounds nice and all, but hurting and intimidating people is not the way to do it.

Type 9: I like peaceful surroundings.

It's getting late…I'll finish tomorrow…
    All done!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    All done!
    @SoraMayhem

Going to say anything?

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Have you ever considered 4w3? That seems most striking to me.

Search for meaning and purpose/feeling that you lack one is pretty hallmark type 4, and we're also the type most likely to experience low-grade existential depression. I still think that if you were a 5 type or even a strong 5-wing you'd relate a little to type 8 as a point of integration.

Also, sorry for not responding before! I... get distracted.
    Last edited by SoraMayhem; 07-20-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: p.s.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Search for meaning and purpose/feeling that you lack one is pretty hallmark type 4, and we're also the type most likely to experience low-grade existential depression. I still think that if you were a 5 type or even a strong 5-wing you'd relate a little to type 8 as a point of integration.

Thanks…

I live with an unhealty 8, too. I can feel so crushed under their weight that anything that reminds me of them repulses me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

4w3 might be a good call actually
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    4w3 might be a good call actually
    Perhaps….

I'll read a little and then get back here…