User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Greenfairy an ISFJ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

15 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 513141516 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Interesting enough for you to respond.
    You falsely presume a connection between my posting in a thread and my thinking it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If we all take off our clothes and start debating by bumping tattoos of our arguments against each other in a flesh grind pit, would that make it more interesting? We can also add 25 gallons of honey if we need to.

When do we begin!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Considering that person thought Victor was ESTP... I wouldn't put much stock in what they have to say.
    Seriously.

That person is horrible at typing people.

He/she regularly types people whatever their anima/animus/shadow is.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    You falsely presume a connection between my posting in a thread and my thinking it interesting.

When do we begin!?

Seriously.

Whatever. Your amusement is not high on my list of priorities.

Yeah, I think Victor is INFJ in some sort of a loop. So you might be right.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

yes, Victor is all about caring what other people think of him and his approach to the world, and steering himself by an external compass. Jolly good show.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Seriously.

In a weird way, that would make he/she good at typing by consistently demonstrating the ability to identify people's shadows. It is a sort of accuracy, right? Most mistakes are partly right, but most are not as consistent.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Victor is an INFP or ISFP, in a FiSi or FiNi loop.

(with 80%-90% confidence)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    In a weird way, that would make he/she good at typing by consistently demonstrating the ability to identify people's shadows. It is a sort of accuracy, right? Most mistakes are partly right, but most are not as consistent.
    That's an excellent point -- drat and confound it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Yes, except that in the case of Victor, he/she is just completely fucking off (apparently; I didn't see that typing).

I've seen him/her do it many times before, tho, and on a pretty consistent basis.

MBTI
    yupp

I think you're a female, but i don't think, i know.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

@greenfairy

For all that I've been amused by this thread (admittedly at your expense), I have given your situation some thought.

I believe, first of all, there is some gap between the things that you value (or esteem as valuable), and the gifts you actually possess. I don't know what created that dissonance, but believe me when I say that I feel for you.

Self-love is a brutal lesson to master because it requires a deep vulnerability for whom most lack the courage. It's not an easy thing to look at yourself in the mirror, know you're not that thing you've internalized as valuable, and still find someone worthy looking back at you. Even if everyone on the forum were to drop what they were doing and reached out to you to tell you you were INTP, Im fairly certain it wouldnt make you feel the way you hope to feel.

Honestly, at this point, Id go so far as to say that typology is probably damaging to you as you are now. If nothing else, it detracts from what appears to be the truly necessary work of learning who you really are, and how to grow and work and love and all that jazz as that person (ironically enough). I can say objectively that what youre doing right now is moving you towards neither of those goals.

I honestly don't know how to teach someone how to love themselves. My own sense of self-worth is born of some pretty tough times, and I wouldnt recommend that to someone just for kicks. Just don't worry so much, you know? None of this really matters. Just feel that place of connection inside yourself and let that be enough. That generally seems to work for me.

Anyways.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Everything is energy, which forms itself into polarities; these polarities form atoms which form molecules, which organize themselves into patterns, to which we attach labels based on how we interact with them. Underneath everything is mathematical patterns and organization. We can perceive these patterns and the way reality operates, but form and matter is an illusion. Personification is an illusion because everything is one essence with no real separation, and underlying reality does not really have mentality- so it cannot have preferential attachment or attitudes or anything we associate with a being. However, it balances itself like an ecosystem; living systems do function in certain ways, and the biosphere of which we are a part functions in ways we can understand as personal because we are a microcosm of the macrocosm. But as such, our being is just part of an impersonal system fundamentally. It's all very beautiful. I love being a point in a fractal universe.
    Edit: Everything is balance, a dynamic equilibrium. You can have no positive without negative, like you can't have one side of a graph without the other.

Go ahead and say this has INFJ written all over it.
    I agree that does sound INFJish. However, it could be repeating a portion of some sort of philosophy or alternative religious belief which could make it more doctrine vs the way you think about or process information. If you notice the way some Christians talk about religion for example, there is a lot of sameness regardless as to type.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639