User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Greenfairy an ISFJ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

15 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Mal+, Your above description sounds very like me- except I try not to personify Nature- it just is the living part of ultimate reality.
    Why do you have to "try not to"? Are you tempted to?

Also, Riso's 9w1 description sounds very much like an Si-dom.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Why do you have to "try not to"? Are you tempted to?

Also, Riso's 9w1 description sounds very much like an Si-dom.
    I try not to because I recognize the tendency in other people, which I associate with being disconnected with reality. I don't really have to try- I just make a conscious effort to filter my experience through what I know to be true and not just use the frameworks of external religious and spiritual models with which I resonate. It does take a bit of effort to adapt them to my personal understanding of things, but it's something I enjoy.

Also, how to you reconcile me being Si dom and INFJ? Am I misunderstanding you somewhere as believing both of these things?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I try not to because I recognize the tendency in other people, which I associate with being disconnected with reality. I don't really have to try- I just make a conscious effort to filter my experience through what I know to be true and not just use the frameworks of external religious and spiritual models with which I resonate. It does take a bit of effort to adapt them to my personal understanding of things, but it's something I enjoy.

Also, how to you reconcile me being Si dom and INFJ? Am I misunderstanding you somewhere as believing both of these things?
    I'm not saying you're an Si-dom, it's just a little bit more information for you to decide with.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

What kinds of things do you know to be true?

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What kinds of things do you know to be true?
    Everything is energy, which forms itself into polarities; these polarities form atoms which form molecules, which organize themselves into patterns, to which we attach labels based on how we interact with them. Underneath everything is mathematical patterns and organization. We can perceive these patterns and the way reality operates, but form and matter is an illusion. Personification is an illusion because everything is one essence with no real separation, and underlying reality does not really have mentality- so it cannot have preferential attachment or attitudes or anything we associate with a being. However, it balances itself like an ecosystem; living systems do function in certain ways, and the biosphere of which we are a part functions in ways we can understand as personal because we are a microcosm of the macrocosm. But as such, our being is just part of an impersonal system fundamentally. It's all very beautiful. I love being a point in a fractal universe.
    Edit: Everything is balance, a dynamic equilibrium. You can have no positive without negative, like you can't have one side of a graph without the other.

Go ahead and say this has INFJ written all over it.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

This thread may have been at least slightly more convincing if you would have asked for ISFP opinions rather than ISFJ opinions (and neither of the 2 would work but still, SJ is just way too dang far off)!

It's kind of like how whenever I get called a sensor, it's always ISTP, and that would be by far the closest S type to me, so it makes sense actually, especially if the TiNi loop thing is true.

Similarly, many see you as an INFP, so if you would have asked a bunch of people if you're an ISFP in an FiNi loop or something stupid like that, you could have rallied more people under your alternative typing banners.

I still see you as an INFx.

See this is an example of me being oblivious to Fe things: I don't know how this person is popularly regarded. If this is the popular opinion, I would have just ignored her and not bothered starting this thread. I really don't know; I thought it was possible it was a legitimate opinion from a respected forum member, and consequently people would think it was worth debating.
    After all this time, you still seem to care more about what others think than what you think. You even went so far as to post "can we all agree?" regarding your type in one of your older threads. Where is this unquenchable thirst for approval and agreement coming from? Don't you think the only decision that really matters is your own?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Everything is energy, which forms itself into polarities; these polarities form atoms which form molecules, which organize themselves into patterns, to which we attach labels based on how we interact with them. Underneath everything is mathematical patterns and organization. We can perceive these patterns and the way reality operates, but form and matter is an illusion. Personification is an illusion because everything is one essence with no real separation, and underlying reality does not really have mentality- so it cannot have preferential attachment or attitudes or anything we associate with a being. However, it balances itself like an ecosystem; living systems do function in certain ways, and the biosphere of which we are a part functions in ways we can understand as personal because we are a microcosm of the macrocosm. But as such, our being is just part of an impersonal system fundamentally. It's all very beautiful. I love being a point in a fractal universe.
    Edit: Everything is balance, a dynamic equilibrium. You can have no positive without negative, like you can't have one side of a graph without the other.

Go ahead and say this has INFJ written all over it.
    That has INFJ written all over it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    After all this time, you still seem to care more about what others think than what you think. You even went so far as to post "can we all agree?" regarding your type in one of your older threads. Where is this unquenchable thirst for approval and agreement coming from? Don't you think the only decision that really matters is your own?
    that's important and not at fi ish
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that's important and not at fi ish
    Right, it's Fe.