User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Greenfairy an ISFJ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

15 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Agree about Fe, disagree about Si. In fact, I don't know what 3 even has to do with Si.

But "magical" certainly agrees with Jung's own description of the thinking of the Si-dom.

sigh

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm having to read that multiple times, and I'm still not grasping your point. "Ambiguous"?
    Your point was that I have a tendency to assume a negative tone when it's not there, right? So I was saying that in cases where the tone (i.e. insulting, neutral, complimentary, etc.) is not clear, it's easy to assume it's negative if I have experienced these things from people in the past. This is about specific people, but I tend to generalize it too because if someone says something negative the tendency for other people on the forum if they don't agree is to just leave it rather than to say so- so that can make it look like they do agree.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I don't know about that. There are a lot of things I value which I don't do according to my standards. But maybe that's a lack of individuation again.
    Individuation is a tricky thing. Every time in my life that I thought I was individuating, I wasn't. I was simply stuck on a growth level because I was going about it the wrong way. True individuation involves periods of destruction and rebirth. The worst thing one can do for individuation is to continue doing things the same old way as always. The best thing one can do is to strike out, seek new paths, and live for the moment while remaining mindful of the future.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Your point was that I have a tendency to assume a negative tone when it's not there, right? So I was saying that in cases where the tone (i.e. insulting, neutral, complimentary, etc.) is not clear, it's easy to assume it's negative if I have experienced these things from people in the past. This is about specific people, but I tend to generalize it too because if someone says something negative the tendency for other people on the forum if they don't agree is to just leave it rather than to say so- so that can make it look like they do agree.
    Ok, well, I already guessed that about you. Or should I say, I already KNEW that about you. It's good however that you're aware of it, because that's the first step in overcoming the assumption that people in the present have the same negative motives as those in your past.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Ok, well, I already guessed that about you. Or should I say, I already KNEW that about you. It's good however that you're aware of it, because that's the first step in overcoming the assumption that people in the present have the same negative motives as those in your past.
    True. I was referring to the same people though, on the forum being negative in the past. I don't know if that was clear. It would be more reasonable in that case, but still not a completely merited assumption.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

True. I was referring to the same people though, on the forum being negative in the past. I don't know if that was clear. It would be more reasonable in that case, but still not a completely merited assumption.
    I don't really develop that kind of instant mistrust.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Let's see how many people voted here as of now, ahem, 3!? 3!? 3!?....

hahahahahahahahahahahaha - I got 46 voters!

evidence - Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Let's see how many people voted here as of now, ahem, 3!? 3!? 3!?....

hahahahahahahahahahahaha - I got 46 voters!

evidence - Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?
    I bow to your powers of greatness.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Does anyone (besides @Kamishi) think I am an ISFJ? Post here if you think so, and if you don't, argue with the ones who do. (For the record, I don't.)
    Wow.

This sounds so exciting.

Just 'cause I'm bored...
    Let's call this for what it is: pure, 100% attention-whoring.

...and there's a thread saying this forum is boring
    And this is what's supposed to make it less boring???

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Te also rebutts points without looking at a bigger conceptual picture.

/ didn't read thread

/ can't believe it exists

/ boring thread is boring

Society

@greenfairy -

my first thought was wondering what meaning would the concept of ISFJ even retain if it had to expand so broad as to include both you and every previously typed ISFJ out there... not much.

though something worth mentioning regarding your type - if you really do have aspergers, it creates a problem: not so much if mbti is just a semantical game of standardized metaphors to describe different sorts of people, then no you are very far from isfj - then we'll just find an fe-last or fe-less description for you. but if mbti is viewed as underlining cognitive processes, then this can get really messy: basically we'd be navigating the possible function orders without any knowledge of the wearabout of your Fe or any behaviors resulting from this... which can whack the whole system, i mean trying to define how an FJ without functioning Fe would behave... what aspects shared with other FJ would you even retain, if any? what would then still define you as an FJ? for that matter if your fe and fe manifestations are "invisible", then why not entp? would explain why some people see you as inherently p dom...

you do seem very keen on systematically breaking information down into its building blocks, and you express a discomfort with concepts that don't seem to sit well in your thought process for you until they are completely well defined, which i associate with Ti, while INFPs i know seem to not give a shit about that at all, and quite often even find the very notion of doing so to be annoying.