User Tag List

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Default interesting 12 months

I figured I would get a second opinion on my type. i typed intp, infp. I bounce between these 2 but recently, I have been typed with entp or intj.

im going to make this simple, no long read.

I m great an predicting outcomes in weeks, months and years and what will lead to these outcomes. I without using mbti, am great at reading people in person.

I have a tendency to cut the red tape and walk on through when there is some minor to major shit about to unfold and preemptively shut it down.

I look for ways to get thee most done, with the least amount of effort.

I hate contradictions and people who say they believe something and do the exact opposite.

I hate false statements and go out of my way to find the truth because I don`t like being deprived of information that will curb my choices.

im not a fan of bureaucracy.

I am blunt in person, especially toward people who are being fake. I will take them aside in private and dig to the core of the issue.

this is all. you might not get a whole lot out of this but if this sounds like you or type. let me know.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    I figured I would get a second opinion on my type. i typed intp, infp. I bounce between these 2 but recently, I have been typed with entp or intj.

im going to make this simple, no long read.

I m great an predicting outcomes in weeks, months and years and what will lead to these outcomes. I without using mbti, am great at reading people in person.

I have a tendency to cut the red tape and walk on through when there is some minor to major shit about to unfold and preemptively shut it down.

I look for ways to get thee most done, with the least amount of effort.

I hate contradictions and people who say they believe something and do the exact opposite.

I hate false statements and go out of my way to find the truth because I don`t like being deprived of information that will curb my choices.

im not a fan of bureaucracy.

I am blunt in person, especially toward people who are being fake. I will take them aside in private and dig to the core of the issue.

this is all. you might not get a whole lot out of this but if this sounds like you or type. let me know.
    This post screams "E" to me, first of all. What makes you think you're an introvert?

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    This post screams "E" to me, first of all. What makes you think you're an introvert?
    i enjoy being home and riding my bike through solitary places. I like to think in private. i appreciate 1 on 1 experiences vs groups. these are a few things that come to mind. I enjoy sometimes just observing experiences rather that participating.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee