User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

I've been having the same problem. Sometimes, I get typed as 4 and sometimes 7. I can't find the correct test to find my tritype, but it really sounds like I may be a 479.
    Lately, I'm a hermit that enjoys flights of fancy with a few chosen friends. I like reading by myself in cafes, but I've almost been socialized into enjoying alone time. People often don't get me as much as I get them. I love people, but I'm not always the best at expressing myself.
    I've traveled a lot, and rarely stay put for long, but when I do, it's because I'm in love. I love taking care of people and creatures. I'm vegan, an art school dropout, and I drive a Prius. I'm a fantastic girlfriend, but lately I don't trust people long enough for them to find out.
    I love figuring out how things work, and am planning on making a trip soon to read old letters to prove historical falsifications to myself. I'm writing a book about abusive relationships.
    And I'm gay.
    So I'm...? Experts?

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by ConjectureClub View Post
    I've been having the same problem. Sometimes, I get typed as 4 and sometimes 7. I can't find the correct test to find my tritype, but it really sounds like I may be a 479.
    Lately, I'm a hermit that enjoys flights of fancy with a few chosen friends. I like reading by myself in cafes, but I've almost been socialized into enjoying alone time. People often don't get me as much as I get them. I love people, but I'm not always the best at expressing myself.
    I've traveled a lot, and rarely stay put for long, but when I do, it's because I'm in love. I love taking care of people and creatures. I'm vegan, an art school dropout, and I drive a Prius. I'm a fantastic girlfriend, but lately I don't trust people long enough for them to find out.
    I love figuring out how things work, and am planning on making a trip soon to read old letters to prove historical falsifications to myself. I'm writing a book about abusive relationships.
    And I'm gay.
    So I'm...? Experts?
    Most likely core-9 out of those 3. You're positive outlook but seem to have a calm, earthy energy (not core-7).

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I agree with 9 as the main type, but for the tritype, have you considered 279?
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Most likely core-9 out of those 3. You're positive outlook but seem to have a calm, earthy energy (not core-7).
    Oh that's so kind. I feel so un-positive lately. I've actually been going through a period of depression lately because I'm so incredibly incapable of relating to people and feel lost in the world. I guess I should've mentioned that.
    But I guess it's my idealism that makes me so.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by deadship View Post
    Confusing right? I really have both 7s and 4s tendencies. My behavior pattern and hobbies are much more similar to type 4, but my motivations tend to be pretty charateristic for 7s also... I don't test as 7 at all. At all tests I've taken so far I always scored as very clear 4w5. I have no idea about my instinctual variant. I feel like I can be anything so, sp, but to be honest I don't really feel like sx dom.
    Hmmm...I'm a Sexual 6w7 and I now know why the one of the reasons why I was confused with being a 4w3 was because of being Sexual.

It's interesting to me that you're not sexual and pulled between these two types.

I test as 4 or 7 very often.

If you aren't sexual and don't test as 7 maybe the people who say 4w3 are right. 4w3 are more "showy" or glamour than 4w5. You'd be in company with people like Boy George, Michael Jackson, Prince and Stevie Nicks...Stevie Nicks seems like a sexual 4w3, though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

And I'm gay.
    So I'm...? Experts?
    Probably a 4.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

And I'm gay.
    Care to call me?

...sounds like a 4. at least, not enough for a 7 imo.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    Care to call me?

...sounds like a 4. at least, not enough for a 7 imo.
    Oh sure. Depressive individuals with cavernous minds that don't relate well to others are soooo appealing, yes? j/k.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Oh sure. Depressive individuals with cavernous minds that don't relate well to others are soooo appealing, yes? j/k.
    lol actually it's the sort of description that spikes my curiosity...