First 234

Thread: Analyze please

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

From looking at your results your introverted thinking is more dominantly consistent. therefore your first letter is I.
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

You have given us heaps of test results but what do you like to do?
    :steam:

Quote Originally Posted by MEC View Post
    You have given us heaps of test results but what do you like to do?
    :steam:
    I love to weight train. I also really like teaching people, but mostly on a one to one basis. That's why I became a coach.
    My way of coaching is to inform you of techniques and principles, I am not a rahrah kind of coach.

I like to tell people all the background facts about the movie we are about to see, some people don't appreciate that

What else... Like to learn, bits and pieces, sometimes I really get into a topic and learn the whole concept, the principles behind it. It's feels impossible to learn what does not interest me though (I imagine everyones like that)

I love to read, mostly non fiction, training, psychology, creativity.

I like to imagine future possibilities and can make good plans to achieve them. Especially a fun adventure.
    I used to really like hitchhiking and travelled a lot that way. All over the NZ.

One of my most favorite things to do is lie in a large empty room on the floor with a cool breeze flowing through and think whatever thinks I think (thanks Dr Seuss)

Oh and I really really love ROCK
    Last edited by wolfy; 07-09-2008 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I love to weight train. I also really like teaching people, but mostly on a one to one basis. That's why I became a coach.
    My way of coaching is to inform you of techniques and principles, I am not a rahrah kind of coach.

I like to tell people all the background facts about the movie we are about to see, some people don't appreciate that

What else... Like to learn, bits and pieces, sometimes I really get into a topic and learn the whole concept, the principles behind it. It's feels impossible to learn what does not interest me though (I imagine everyones like that)

I love to read, mostly non fiction, training, psychology, creativity.

I like to imagine future possibilities and can make good plans to achieve them. Especially a fun adventure.

I used to really like hitchhiking and travelled a lot that way. All over the NZ.

One of my most favorite things to do is lie in a large empty room on the floor with a cool breeze flowing through and think whatever thinks I think (thanks Dr Seuss)

Oh and I really really love ROCK
    ISTP :The one to one I,S all the facts and action,T P were already constance and I am told Ni can make you seem N.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I agree with MEC. You seem to be an ISTP.
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

Permabanned

[QUOTE=

introverted Thinking (Ti) 238.3
    extraverted Sensing (Se) 214.2
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) 208.6
    introverted Feeling (Fi) 192.6
    introverted Sensing (Si) 155.3
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) 150.9
    extraverted Thinking (Te) 141.5
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) 104.7[/QUOTE]

Your total function rating looks very ISTP to me with TI in first Se in second and Fe in last..I get those same results expcept my Fi is higher than yours.