User Tag List

First 12

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

The floor of your mind is sticky.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    The floor of your mind is sticky.
    Yours is slippery.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

INFP
    I really like cats and food.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Even if you decide you are INFP, I'm still going to give an educated typing opinion in the future. You can ignore it if you want.

But let's hypothesize you are INFP. Do you relate to this a lot:

Or perhaps this?:

You could go to this page and do the following: compare the function pairs and then see what you come up with, such as (for me) Ti>Te, Ne>Ni, Si>Se, Fe>Si, or just whatever you can compare until you have compared each one with one other, and see if it resembles a type.

MBTI
    ENFP

Thank you so much for your post @greenfairy. I read about all the functions, but I can relate to functions, that I am not sure if they are typical for any type. :-/ Fi,Ne,Ni,Se and Te.... The inner moral principles of Fi is just what I seek and look for. I am idealistic and perfectionistic about things that are important to me. I am very individualistic and always want to do things the way I consider to be right. I often think about how I feel inside, what is going on inside of me... I think I might you a little of Fe, but I am not sure if it's Fe, or not...Sometimes I feel deep conflict between who I want to be inside and who society wants me to be. It's like forever a chaos in me, if I should behave to please others, or to please myself. I feel close to both Ne and Ni. I always seek for something new and interesting. I try to change things that I am not satisfied with into something better.I need to see some external reactions on how the things are to know if I did a good, or a bad job. I love to create some context, hidden meaning and then wait for people if they will notice, it's way more interesting and funny, than to say things directly. But the reason why I also feel close to Ni is that I also try to look at one thing from many different angles and see what possibly this one thing could contain. I always try to look deep into things, what is behind them, what could be possibly seen if we'd look more into the thing. What is the real core of it. For Se... I am not good in noticing things around me, I am too dreamy for that, but I relate to the needs of having new things, following new trends... I care much about how I look and need an external reaction on my look.I am also often very impulsive and act without thinking. For Te... I don't know how could I possibly score as Ti on the test, but I am totally Te. Seek for proven logical facts and value scientists and experts. So I really don't know which type I could be based on this. I think my top developped functions are Fi,Ne,Ni and less developped, but still used are Te and Se.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think you are definitely XNFP. Ne+Fi can look like Ni because Fi looks for the essence of things and Ne takes in new information with the intuition and sees patterns. Also Ni is the 5th function out of 8, the first in the unconscious, so it will be rather easy to access. Te would be your tertiary if you are an extrovert and inferior if you are an introvert.

It's possible you are ISFP, because they are impulsive and artistic, but you seem pretty N to me. I'd say read about INFP, ENFP, and ISFP, and see which one fits best.

Here is inferior Si (for ENFP):

And here is information about inferior Te (for INFP and ISFP).

Also, more importantly, does social interaction come easily to you or with difficulty? Do you feel energized after prolonged social interaction or tired and drained?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I think you are definitely XNFP. Ne+Fi can look like Ni because Fi looks for the essence of things and Ne takes in new information with the intuition and sees patterns. Also Ni is the 5th function out of 8, the first in the unconscious, so it will be rather easy to access. Te would be your tertiary if you are an extrovert and inferior if you are an introvert.

It's possible you are ISFP, because they are impulsive and artistic, but you seem pretty N to me. I'd say read about INFP, ENFP, and ISFP, and see which one fits best.

Here is inferior Si (for ENFP):

And here is information about inferior Te (for INFP and ISFP).

Also, more importantly, does social interaction come easily to you or with difficulty? Do you feel energized after prolonged social interaction or tired and drained?
    I feel really close to the inferior Si. This is exactly how I react when I am in some stressful time. I If I am introvert, or extrovert is very difficult to say. I often feel socially wierd and unskilled. I am also very shy. But I love to hang out with my friends, I hate to be alone, and solitude time only makes me feel bored and drained. I for sure need a lot of social contact to feel good.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by deadship View Post
    I feel really close to the inferior Si. This is exactly how I react when I am in some stressful time. I If I am introvert, or extrovert is very difficult to say. I often feel socially wierd and unskilled. I am also very shy. But I love to hang out with my friends, I hate to be alone, and solitude time only makes me feel bored and drained. I for sure need a lot of social contact to feel good.
    Then I'm about 75% confident you are ENFP. It's more about how you get your energy than anything else, and there are shy extroverts. Your function order is consistent, and your inferior function experience is consistent.

Yay, ENFP's are cool.

Further study and experience on the forum should make your type more clear.