User Tag List

First 1234 Last

"Professional services"? As the old saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    For what it's worth, I think you're an xNTP, greenfairy.

I suppose what you would need to determine is whether you use Ne or Ni.

Can you juggle multiple possibilities at one time? Ni is rather conclusive, Ne seems to entertain doubts. Ni sort of imagines what something will look like, as far as I can tell. Ne has a playfulness and "randomness" to it, it's in flux, and can even recognize that, rather than having some singular imaginative vision of what something could be.

Doubting your type like you are seems rather Ne, not Ni. It could be that your enneagram is what's throwing things off.
    I think it's worth something, as you are INTP. Thanks.

Hmm...I usually like to get an idea of what I see in the future, but I am acutely aware of infinite possibilities. To the point where I don't think I can be certain of anything. But I'm pretty good at reading energy patterns and seeing little bits of the picture of the future. Whatever the case is, I think both of my N functions are well developed.

As for Enneagram, I haven't yet researched it in depth, but I was typed by others as 9, and it fits pretty well. And yes, I remember it says 9's tend to be a combination of every other number and generally are confused about who they are.

Thanks for the responses. I'll find the links to a couple of places I was going to look into. I just thought maybe they could give me skills for identifying the functions in people beyond what I could find on the internet, and have insight into my personality which I wouldn't see. Maybe not though, because I know myself better than anyone, and I think I'm more objective about it than many people.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I payed 60 dollars to be typed as an INFP.

I read Dario Nardi and realized I am the Fi dom (IxFP) but am quicker to action and less adept at deep listening than the INFP; the ISFP is quicker to do and shorter to listen.

I'd pay someone in person to confirm that, I guess. Probably that person would be Dario Nardi, though, not MBTI, cuz they'd probably just say INFP again.

It's funny because in Keirsey I also relate more to the Artisan temperament. As a child, I was always singing and dancing, choreographing things with my friends, making tapes singing, decorating, loved art class, went into talent shows...I completely comprise the Artisan child and young adult, but simply have the humanitarian impulse of the Jungian Fi dom, which most people confuse for being "NF" and I actually blame Keirsey for this, ironically.

On a deeper read, though, I'm not human resources, I'm entertainment and hands on maintenance. It's what I do.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Am I the only one who misread the thread title as praying to be typed?

Yeah, I have paid money to take the official MBTI. I managed to get a discount and only had to pay about $20 but it didn't tell me what I didn't already know about myself. Bascially, I just let my curiosity get the best of me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Mbti is simply a fraud.

But if you are genuinely interested in having your personality measured, see a university qualified psychometrician.

garbage

I did it for shits and giggles. Wound up with the thing that some people think I am and that halfway fits, so I can't complain

Paying for mbti is like paying for astrology.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Yeah, now that I've observed you a little more closely, I think you are an xNTP for sure, greenfairy. How did you come to doubt that?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

At least personally, I wouldn't bother unless it were by someone highly qualified and respected. Otherwise you can obtain most of the information to make that call for free. And personally, I'm not ready to drop the kind of money it would take to get that typing from the level of person I'd want it from.

I think xNTP fits. *mails invoice* As a psych major, I took the official MBTI so many times that I was almost ready to pay people to stop typing me!

Seriously, I really do think xNTP fits though.

The insights you gain on your own are worth much more than money. Remember that MBTI is about preferences, not traits. You know your preferences better than anyone else could.