• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FINALLY I want to know my type! Please help me end my confusion.

EndlessNameless

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Every time I am sure about my type someone shows up and doubt it, or I read some more informations about the type and suddenly I think it's can't be me in anyway. Please would someone help me finally figure out what is my real type? Because I am truly confused.
I am a creative type of a person. I need to have my own freedom for my self expression and creative works. I've never been much into visual art, or into art you can touch, or make with hands. I like the art of using words, I write poems, stories and I also really like music and try to create my own. I am much more interested in the general idea of some work, then in the detials of it. For example when I look at some painting first of all I think about what is the idea of it, what the author tried to say, I am pretty good in reading these things, but I usually miss a lot of detials in the work that others seem to notice. I don't care how perfect, or imperfect the art looks, I am much more interested in how original and meaningful it is. I always look for some meaning of the things around me and I love to know what is behind the surface of something. That is also the reason why I like psychology. I am also good in reading people and getting into their cores, but I am not very good in using these skills in practical conversations. I am not very socially skilled and usually pretty shy, but I love to spend my time with my friends, I love to have fun, parties, adventures... Around the people I know well I usually behave as crazy, hyperactive and talkative person. But not much people see me as someone emotional, or someone helping. When I see someone in real crise I couldn't ever refuse to help, but generally I am much more an egocentric type. I usually do what I want without much thinking about others, or their needs. I tend to forget about the needs of others and often I am pretty selfish.I am not a caring type at all. But if there would be someone needing the real help then I am open to help. I value logic and reasoning over the emotionally manipulative arguments. I always try to figure out things on my own, with my own analysis. But in general even though I don't express my emotions, or how much I care about others and tend to be pretty sensitive. Mostly on criticism. I am also very moody and sometimes see the things only in negative way.
I don't care much about order, or mess around me. I call it "my creative mess" :p , but I sometimes create day plans and like to know a lot of things ahead. I don't like totally unexpected actions. I also have very high ideals and I try to reach them. I think in some thing I am highly idealistic perfectionist and my ideals are often hurt by reality. That's why I sometimes tend t be depressed and dissapointed and fall in depression, extreme laziness and carefreedom. At my worst I tend to be also pretty agressive and too spontaneus and extremly reckless to people around me, seeking only logic without emotions everywhere. I sometimes tend to be obsesed with one idea, or one theory and I just can't get over it until I know how exactly it works. But when I have to do things that are not interesting enough for me, or start to be a stereotype I usually can't finish them.
I am not the leader, but I dislike to follow someone else's rules. I have my own way of doing things and I don't like to change it. Sometimes it's hard for me to adapt, because I tend to be stubborn and also sometimes I find myself be a bit commanding.

Last edited:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My opinion is INFP. But if you think ENFP, you know yourself better than anyone, and ENFP fits about as well I think.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Every time I am sure about my type someone shows up and doubt it, or I read some more informations about the type and suddenly I think it's can't be me in anyway. Please would someone help me finally figure out what is my real type? Because I am truly confused.
I am a creative type of a person. I need to have my own freedom for my self expression and creative works. I've never been much into visual art, or into art you can touch, or make with hands. I like the art of using words, I write poems, stories and I also really like music and try to create my own. I am much more interested in the general idea of some work, then in the detials of it. For example when I look at some painting first of all I think about what is the idea of it, what the author tried to say, I am pretty good in reading these things, but I usually miss a lot of detials in the work that others seem to notice. I don't care how perfect, or imperfect the art looks, I am much more interested in how original and meaningful it is. I always look for some meaning of the things around me and I love to know what is behind the surface of something. That is also the reason why I like psychology. I am also good in reading people and getting into their cores, but I am not very good in using these skills in practical conversations. I am not very socially skilled and usually pretty shy, but I love to spend my time with my friends, I love to have fun, parties, adventures... Around the people I know well I usually behave as crazy, hyperactive and talkative person. But not much people see me as someone emotional, or someone helping. When I see someone in real crise I couldn't ever refuse to help, but generally I am much more an egocentric type. I usually do what I want without much thinking about others, or their needs. I tend to forget about the needs of others and often I am pretty selfish.I am not a caring type at all. But if there would be someone needing the real help then I am open to help. I value logic and reasoning over the emotionally manipulative arguments. I always try to figure out things on my own, with my own analysis. But in general even though I don't express my emotions, or how much I care about others and tend to be pretty sensitive. Mostly on criticism. I am also very moody and sometimes see the things only in negative way.
I don't care much about order, or mess around me. I call it "my creative mess" :p , but I sometimes create day plans and like to know a lot of things ahead. I don't like totally unexpected actions. I also have very high ideals and I try to reach them. I think in some thing I am highly idealistic perfectionist and my ideals are often hurt by reality. That's why I sometimes tend t be depressed and dissapointed and fall in depression, extreme laziness and carefreedom. At my worst I tend to be also pretty agressive and too spontaneus and extremly reckless to people around me, seeking only logic without emotions everywhere. I sometimes tend to be obsesed with one idea, or one theory and I just can't get over it until I know how exactly it works. But when I have to do things that are not interesting enough for me, or start to be a stereotype I usually can't finish them.
I am not the leader, but I dislike to follow someone else's rules. I have my own way of doing things and I don't like to change it. Sometimes it's hard for me to adapt, because I tend to be stubborn and also sometimes I find myself be a bit commanding.

What did you do when stressed