ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@EJCC
    @OrangeAppled
    @highlander

if we were studying my personality within the last seven years, 8 would be the obvious choice. thing is though, I was completely different as a kid. I was relatively obedient, I would get frightened and run away when kids would bully me (even though I was still very angry. I'd usually regret it later) and had a sweet, cuddly, Christopher Robin-esque personality most of the time (though a bit more elitist and bitchy lol).
    up until my teens, I would have typed myself as INFP 6w7 or 9w1>2w3 Sx/Sp (I actually didn't resemble an Ne dom child at all. my demeanor was more like Harry Potter lol). I looked about as triple Id as Scott fucking Pilgrim

it wasn't until around 14 when suddenly a switch flipped and I became similar to how I am now almost within 24 hours (to this day, no idea what the fuck happened, but I've never been the same since)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

It's been years and years since that switch was flipped.Before then you were a child, and now you're an adult. And IIRC it's about at age 14 that these sorts of tests become viable? This thread isn't about 13-y/o Elfboy, anyway.

A lot of people have switches flip at around that age. Happened when I was 14 or 15 and decided to rein in my Te, calm my 1w2 evangelizing tendencies, and stop being so goddamn judgmental. Didn't change types, but definitely jumped a few levels on the Enneagram development scale. I've heard tell of kids becoming extroverts as they get older, too.

You might still be that fearful kid, type-wise and however else. You don't vibe like that on the forum at all -- but then again, you vibe so much blatantly created image, that it's hard to know how much of that is just what you want people to see. That's why I thought you were a 3, before, and not a 7.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I didn't look like descriptions of a Fi-dom child as a child either. Most of those descriptions are off.

Ne adults I knew as children were rather sweet & upbeat as children. They liked people & were positive & forward-thinking. They got more rebellious as teens.

As for e-gram, e7s can be very pain/anxiety avoidant which can mean avoiding conflicts with people( cp e6 might be more likely to confront a bully). They are usually upbeat & happy as kids because they like pleasure (which includes BEING pleasing & fun), albeit attention-seeking & loud too.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    It's been years and years since that switch was flipped.Before then you were a child, and now you're an adult. And IIRC it's about at age 14 that these sorts of tests become viable? This thread isn't about 13-y/o Elfboy, anyway.
    A lot of people have switches flip at around that age. Happened when I was 14 or 15 and decided to rein in my Te, calm my 1w2 evangelizing tendencies, and stop being so goddamn judgmental. Didn't change types, but definitely jumped a few levels on the Enneagram development scale. I've heard tell of kids becoming extroverts as they get older, too.
    this is an example of you curbing natural tendencies you had since birth, I'm talking about developing completely new natural tendencies all together. and, since natural tendencies are most of what we type enneagram off of, it makes doing so difficult when the issues I struggle with now are so different now from when I was a child.

You might still be that fearful kid, type-wise and however else. You don't vibe like that on the forum at all -- but then again, you vibe so much blatantly created image, that it's hard to know how much of that is just what you want people to see. That's why I thought you were a 3, before, and not a 7.
    none of it is blatantly created
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @EJCC
    @OrangeAppled
    @highlander

if we were studying my personality within the last seven years, 8 would be the obvious choice. thing is though, I was completely different as a kid. I was relatively obedient, I would get frightened and run away when kids would bully me (even though I was still very angry. I'd usually regret it later) and had a sweet, cuddly, Christopher Robin-esque personality most of the time (though a bit more elitist and bitchy lol).
    up until my teens, I would have typed myself as INFP 6w7 or 9w1>2w3 Sx/Sp (I actually didn't resemble an Ne dom child at all. my demeanor was more like Harry Potter lol). I looked about as triple Id as Scott fucking Pilgrim

it wasn't until around 14 when suddenly a switch flipped and I became similar to how I am now almost within 24 hours (to this day, no idea what the fuck happened, but I've never been the same since)
    Then I would say counterphobic 6.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Then I would say counterphobic 6.
    I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think it's my core. I struggle more with entitlement, grandiose delusion, "grass is greener" syndrome and irresponsibility more than insecurity. even in the part about my childhood, I always had an unrealistically high opinion of myself and believed "I need to pamper myself because no one else is going to"
    cp 6 wing on the other hand? definitely

ftr, I actually like healthy cp6s more than 7s. healthy cp6 are courageous and heroic in a way that 7 or 8 will never be.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I can't believe people are typing @Elfboy at 3 or 6 on this thread.... he seems like such an obvious 7 to me. I don't see any blatantly created image at all... he is exactly who he is, and very straight-forward about it in a 7ish way.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    I can't believe people are typing @Elfboy at 3 or 6 on this thread.... he seems like such an obvious 7 to me. I don't see any blatantly created image at all... he is exactly who he is, and very straight-forward about it in a 7ish way.
    in there defense, I don't think @highlander meant the cp6 typing in an insulting way (especially as he is one). what I mentioned was indeed a manifestation of the p/cp spectrum of my 6 wing.

thanks though
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Don't see 9 at all, don't see 1 at all. Could see 8w9, but the descriptions I've read of 8w7 sound a lot more like you.

*returns to magic lamp*
    This. I don't get any superego or withdrawn vibe at all from his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    none of it is blatantly created
    Perhaps if you take out 'blatantly'? Remembering your video, I find it hard to get rid of the idea of a created image altogether.