Thread: TOo much NE

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Yeah, its complicated because i have sooo much Ne but my exterior is very reserved and unexpressive. are a lot of ENFPs like this?
    I've known a few people whom I suspect were ENFPs who weren't terribly outgoing. They simply seemed to be Ne doms, rather than Fi doms.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    So then in the system someone once mentioned in which the functions aren't strictly tied to type, you could be an Ne dominant introvert. I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory, but I think the truth is close to it in that functions are kind of fluid.
    I wonder if "functional stacking" is real. It seems hard to determine which function is in what order.

I think the functions are real, and I think people have preferences for some functions over others, but I'm not sure that they stack up in the neat, orderly way that the theories suggest.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

yeah i'm fluid very fluidy i go through cracks and seep into your rug and damage your house. Sorry I could see the Ne dominant introvert for myself to get back on track.
    You're also a Scorpio, which is a water sign. Haha I profile stalked you. Ne...

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    You're also a Scorpio, which is a water sign. Haha I profile stalked you. Ne...
    true
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I've known a few people who I suspect were ENFPs who weren't terribly outgoing. They simply seemed to be Ne doms, rather than Fi doms.

I wonder if "functional stacking" is real. It seems hard to determine which function is in what order.

I think the functions are real, and I think people have preferences for some functions over others, but I'm not sure that they stack up in the neat, orderly way that the theories suggest.
    I think there is a certain order/stacking which is most stable and natural, which is the order the functions most often line up in. But they like to move around in response to different situations, and then their partner functions interact (like Ni responds to Se and so on), but they have a place where they feel most comfortable. Kind of like...a communal living place where people are always in each other's rooms because they like each other a lot, but they each have their own.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I do supress, it just happens to come out sideways, he has no intel of what i'm like irl.
    I was talking about normal INFPS.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

I would suggest you study Fi some more and try and slow down and catch yourself evaluating. With the INFP everything Ne determines is fed through a machine which calculates its worth to you. Trust me, Fi dominance is really hard to miss in yourself if you know what you're looking for (I would use an example of a skyscraper sitting in the middle of a field.) Also, try and think back to your childhood - one of the two would have been absent.

Fi-dom rules your inner world with an iron fist. Nothing inside your conscious mind will escape its evaluation and when it provides the results you can't ignore them. You aren't allowed to have any thought or emotion without Fi having its way and determining what you really think or feel about them. It's quite the dictator and it will be honest if you are walking down the wrong path. Even if you see it as a device which produces bias, impracticality and irrationality you are literally incapable of ignoring the conclusions it will come to.

If you identify with the above then maybe you are an INFP or maybe I have mental health issues unrelated to MBTI. Probably one of those two.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I would suggest you study Fi some more and try and slow down and catch yourself evaluating. With the INFP everything Ne determines is fed through a machine which calculates its worth to you. Trust me, Fi dominance is really hard to miss in yourself if you know what you're looking for (I would use an example of a skyscraper sitting in the middle of a field.) Also, try and think back to your childhood - one of the two would have been absent.

Fi-dom rules your inner world with an iron fist. Nothing inside your conscious mind will escape its evaluation and when it provides the results you can't ignore them. You aren't allowed to have any thought or emotion without Fi having its way and determining what you really think or feel about them. It's quite the dictator and it will be honest if you are walking down the wrong path. Even if you see it as a device which produces bias, impracticality and irrationality you are literally incapable of ignoring the conclusions it will come to.

If you identify with the above then maybe you are an INFP or maybe I have mental health issues unrelated to MBTI. Probably one of those two.
    don't relate fully sorry
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

don't relate fully sorry
    Well then you should consider ENFP instead and to be on the safe side I may consider seeing a psychiatrist. Just so all bases are covered. Fi for the ENFP is a supporting character, it comes along for the ride on whichever Ne journey you are on and gives little nuggets of advice and suggestions on how to proceed.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Well then you should consider ENFP instead and to be on the safe side I may consider seeing a psychiatrist. Just so all bases are covered. Fi for the ENFP is a supporting character, it comes along for the ride on whichever Ne journey you are on and gives little nuggets of advice and suggestions on how to proceed.
    will do, and nah i'm the screwed up one if anything. I have doctor's proof
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

will do, and nah i'm the screwed up one if anything. I have doctor's proof
    That only means that you went to see the doctor (sane thing to do.) Many people know they have issues but still do not seek help for them.