I wouldn't say that.
    What would you say, Mal?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

A good way to tell whether you are an SP is to ask yourself if you are always in the moment, if you prefer "local" contexts to "global". Se will also be more practical than Ne. Do you ever enjoy asking people questions that have no immediate applicability, like "Where would you go if time travel was real?"

Don't take Se to mean dumb. It doesn't mean that, it just means that the focus is different.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    A good way to tell whether you are an SP is to ask yourself if you are always in the moment, if you prefer "local" contexts to "global". Se will also be more practical than Ne. Do you ever enjoy asking people questions that have no immediate applicability, like "Where would you go if time travel was real?"

Don't take Se to mean dumb. It doesn't mean that, it just means that the focus is different.
    I know. Yes I do I've asked such questions before. Also I speculate about when the corporations take over the government and what that will mean. or when china over throws us
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    What would you say, Mal?
    I do supress, it just happens to come out sideways, he has no intel of what i'm like irl.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I know. Yes I do I've asked such questions before. Also I speculate about when the corporations take over the government and what that will mean. or when china over throws us
    I'd say you're an xNFP, for sure, then. I'm inclined to say ENFP, because, although I've never seen a particular instance of this, it would not be difficult to see you having inferior Si.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'd say you're an xNFP, for sure, then. I'm inclined to say ENFP, because, although I've never seen a particular instance of this, it would not be difficult to see you having inferior Si.
    Yeah, its complicated because i have sooo much Ne but my exterior is very reserved and unexpressive. are a lot of ENFPs like this?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think you're just ADD or something in addition to the mental illness you mentioned. Also I think if your condition causes you to be more in your head than usual, which I suspect it does, I think your Ne would develop to balance it out. Is this close to your theory?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I think you're just ADD or something in addition to the mental illness you mentioned. Also I think if your condition causes you to be more in your head than usual, which I suspect it does, I think your Ne would develop to balance it out. Is this close to your theory?
    I wish i was ADD sometimes but i'm not. yeah that makes sense not how i would have worded it. but yeah basically what i'm thinking, well i'm saying this because i honestly forgot what i was thinking.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I wish i was ADD sometimes but i'm not. yeah that makes sense not how i would have worded it. but yeah basically what i'm thinking, well i'm saying this because i honestly forgot what i was thinking.
    So then in the system someone once mentioned in which the functions aren't strictly tied to type, you could be an Ne dominant introvert. I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory, but I think the truth is close to it in that functions are kind of fluid.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    So then in the system someone once mentioned in which the functions aren't strictly tied to type, you could be an Ne dominant introvert. I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory, but I think the truth is close to it in that functions are kind of fluid.
    yeah i'm fluid very fluidy i go through cracks and seep into your rug and damage your house. Sorry I could see the Ne dominant introvert for myself to get back on track.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all