User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 52

  1. #31
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    And this is shown through...?
    never mind, your questionnaire was Ti as fuck. ESTP it is (though you are a bizarre ESTP. I would never have typed you as a T without doing a function analysis)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #32
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    I resonated very deeply with some of your reasons for jealousy, however I actually do things, so I very rarely have a reason to be Jealous. Often times, the only people in this world who can make me jealous are other, more interesting EXSP's whose lives are a huge adventure.

    When you mentioned the masks, I was thinking E3 or E2. However E3 seems much more likely.

    Perhaps your wing and social variant are wrong and this makes you unsatisfied?

    I myself am very unsatisfied with my type despite its accuracy. I don't personalize my type the way some people do. I also get bored looking at those letters and numbers and like to pretend I'm something else every now and then.

    Its hard for me to place emotional value into a 4 letter title. I can much more easily give you a combination of fictional characters whose attitudes and appearances hold essences of my personality: for example, Tyrael, Ico, Sonic the hedgehog, The Iron Giant, splinter cell, Rikimaru, and Flynn Taggart.

  3. #33
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I resonated very deeply with some of your reasons for jealousy, however I actually do things, so I very rarely have a reason to be Jealous. Often times, the only people in this world who can make me jealous are other, more interesting EXSP's whose lives are a huge adventure.
    Well, it's a bit hard to "live" when you're forced to parent a 13 year old who can't take of himself to replace an absent parent.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    When you mentioned the masks, I was thinking E3 or E2. However E3 seems much more likely.
    Care to share? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Perhaps your wing and social variant are wrong and this makes you unsatisfied?
    Maybe? What's your opinion?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I myself am very unsatisfied with my type despite its accuracy. I don't personalize my type the way some people do. I also get bored looking at those letters and numbers and like to pretend I'm something else every now and then.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Its hard for me to place emotional value into a 4 letter title. I can much more easily give you a combination of fictional characters whose attitudes and appearances hold essences of my personality: for example, Tyrael, Ico, Sonic the hedgehog, The Iron Giant, splinter cell, Rikimaru, and Flynn Taggart.
    Agreed, I also have a couple of characters that I relate to VERY strongly, such as Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, Tyrande Whisperwind, and of course, Vetani Vitro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elboy
    never mind, your questionnaire was Ti as fuck. ESTP it is (though you are a bizarre ESTP. I would never have typed you as a T without doing a function analysis)
    Summarize your analysis please? :3

    @DJ Arendee @Elfboy

    Here are your warlock cookies as promised <3



    And your stickers <3

    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  4. #34
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Hm. There's a layer about you of a relative carefree attitude, I wonder how much of it is a driving force.


    ESXP seems fair enough, I'm not sure how to discern between Ti and Fi on such a small scale of evidence, and I'm not honestly sure they're mutually exclusive to a user to begin with. I think I've gotten pretty good at seeing Ne, and I think you're Se over Ne. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna say Fi over Ti, just to spite Elfboy.


    I could see 3w2, or you could be a healthy 9. You're pretty stylish, I wonder if it's indicative of being 4w3. Probably not - 1, 5, 6, 7, 8. Possibly - 2, 9. Likely - 3, 4. I think 3w4 or 4w3 would work just fine.


    Instinctual variants.... sx/sp? sp/sx? I think you have features attributed it being so, but I don't think it's sourced from where so folk usually get it from. It's more pleasure gleaned internally from personal interactions, than an outwardly focused energy.


    Put it all together... ESFP 3w4 sx/sp!


    I demand my fel cookies and rewarding sticker, now.

  5. #35
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Hm. There's a layer about you of a relative carefree attitude, I wonder how much of it is a driving force.


    ESXP seems fair enough, I'm not sure how to discern between Ti and Fi on such a small scale of evidence, and I'm not honestly sure they're mutually exclusive to a user to begin with. I think I've gotten pretty good at seeing Ne, and I think you're Se over Ne. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna say Fi over Ti, just to spite Elfboy.


    I could see 3w2, or you could be a healthy 9. You're pretty stylish, I wonder if it's indicative of being 4w3. Probably not - 1, 5, 6, 7, 8. Possibly - 2, 9. Likely - 3, 4. I think 3w4 or 4w3 would work just fine.


    Instinctual variants.... sx/sp? sp/sx? I think you have features attributed it being so, but I don't think it's sourced from where so folk usually get it from. It's more pleasure gleaned internally from personal interactions, than an outwardly focused energy.


    Put it all together... ESFP 3w4 sx/sp!


    I demand my fel cookies and rewarding sticker, now.
    ESFP... hmm.

    I think what we can conclude from this thread is that people seem to agree that I'm Se dom and 3w4. I'll just leave it at that, then!

    Here you go!
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  6. #36
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Ughhhhhh looking at this thread makes me cringe. Can someone delete this please?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  7. #37
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Vetani

    I see you as an ENTP for the following reasons.

    1. You clearly use Ti<Fe. You constantly talk about how you are constantly putting on different masks to please people for social reasons. This is a 3w2 thing and an Fe thing. I do this as well. Another thing to mention, is that this is more reminiscent with a 3w2 fix than a 3w4 fix: 3w2's will change for people, while 3w4's will not.

    2. You also talk about how when you are solving problems, you tend to see "the big picture" and tend to see how everything just works together like a jigsaw puzzle. This is a combination of Ne with Ti. Think of Ti like looking at gears of a watch. i.e. This gear is working with that gear, and that gear is working with the next one. Ti just wants all of those gears to just fit perfectly.

    3. You also say that you pick apart new ideas to see how logically sound that it is. This is Ti at work: Te goes with what the experts say, what the facts say, and what is universally considered logical. However, you tend to decipher whether something is true or not based on your own internal sense of logic, and this is Ti.

    4. You say that you have "quite the sharp tongue". This to me screams some type of ExTP personality. Generally ExTP types are loudmouths and often times have sharp tongues, but because of tertiary Fe, they often bite their tongues at certain times to avoid offending too many people. Fe doms almost never are loudmouths because they are so concerned about not offending people, because Fe is their first function.

    5. You describe yourself as a knowledgable, cold, calculating bitch, and to me this screams some type of NT.

    Yeah I'm seeing you as ENTP.

  8. #38
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Vetani

    I see you as an ENTP for the following reasons.

    1. You clearly use Ti<Fe. You constantly talk about how you are constantly putting on different masks to please people for social reasons. This is a 3w2 thing and an Fe thing. I do this as well. Another thing to mention, is that this is more reminiscent with a 3w2 fix than a 3w4 fix: 3w2's will change for people, while 3w4's will not.

    2. You also talk about how when you are solving problems, you tend to see "the big picture" and tend to see how everything just works together like a jigsaw puzzle. This is a combination of Ne with Ti. Think of Ti like looking at gears of a watch. i.e. This gear is working with that gear, and that gear is working with the next one. Ti just wants all of those gears to just fit perfectly.

    3. You also say that you pick apart new ideas to see how logically sound that it is. This is Ti at work: Te goes with what the experts say, what the facts say, and what is universally considered logical. However, you tend to decipher whether something is true or not based on your own internal sense of logic, and this is Ti.

    4. You say that you have "quite the sharp tongue". This to me screams some type of ExTP personality. Generally ExTP types are loudmouths and often times have sharp tongues, but because of tertiary Fe, they often bite their tongues at certain times to avoid offending too many people. Fe doms almost never are loudmouths because they are so concerned about not offending people, because Fe is their first function.

    5. You describe yourself as a knowledgable, cold, calculating bitch, and to me this screams some type of NT.

    Yeah I'm seeing you as ENTP.
    Hmm, never really been suggested ENTP before; it's an interesting perspective! Usually I'd go "this is bullshit" but you've made a pretty convincing case.

    Ah crap, I seem to have run out of warlock cookies. Perhaps Evannah the Mage has some mana cakes to give?

    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  9. #39
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I resonated very deeply with some of your reasons for jealousy, however I actually do things, so I very rarely have a reason to be Jealous.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  10. #40
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] Calling all ISTJs (I need your help)!
    By BlackCat in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:52 PM
  2. Li'l INTP could really use some help getting his feet back on the ground
    By slonzor in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:17 PM
  3. [ENFP] please i need your help please read
    By Eng.daisy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO