Hi I have been trying to type myself and i kind of need help thanks for answering
What made me doubt about these types:
INFP- i dont think i am that 'touchy feely' type, but i do find reality way too disharmonious, unbalancing. For that reason i am distant from everything that counts in 'real life'- it is just hard for me. I spend most of my free time reading, at nature, doing yoga. Also my writings are not naturally smooth and long, i like to use fancy words, my essays are to the point, mostly. I dont like long speculations. I am selfish through. Also i think i am realist.
INTP- my main interests are related to philosophy, ezothery, psychology- human related ones. Also i think i have kind of strong Fi. Cant deal with criticism well.
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Female, 17. Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.
2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?
3. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.
1) flickr . com/photos/tugboatprintshop/8785526952/in/explore-2013-05-22
It is de- tai- led and have a meaning. I love detailed and meaningful artwork. The tree has been cutted and now it is carried in the wodden car. The drawing's form reminds wodden basket.
2) flickr . com/photos/albionharrisonnaish/8782168922/in/explore-2013-05-22
I like photos like this, because they give you some kind of cool 'feeling'. It is shadowy, it is a happy hour at the shop, but the guy seems to not notice that.
4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?
If the item is important i would just concentrate on fixing and tell my friend how important it is and how short on time i am, let him understand that i am really busy. If it is not that important, then i would fix and concentrate on my friend more.
I would think 'why people always tell the most intresting things at wrong time'.
And be a little frustated/dissapointed.
5a. What are some of your most important values?
Honesty, open mindedness, meaning, comfort, inviduality, trustworthiness, tolerance, widsom, family.
5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?
Yes. Changed view of life. I am quite volatile with my views, still didnt find 'me'.
6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?
I would feel like someone shot ME. I would feel annoyed, angry, feel sorry for that person who was claimed. If they are not my friends/ 'closer' people i wouldnt say a thing, but i would stare. If they are my friends/ 'closer' people i would definelly say something.
7. a) What activities energizes you the most?
Energetic people- i love hearing their stories, talking to them. Talking/ listening about stuff i am intrested in.
7. b) What activities drains you the most?
Negativity, negative people, critisizm, being around people that talk about nothing.
8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)
Introverted. Because i spend 70proc. of my time reading about stuff i am intrested in and dont feel deprived or smth. I end up ignoring my friends way too usually and feel bad for this... i watch at people as objects to have fun with- spending school breaks with people is more fun than spend it alone. I like having non- binding friendships. I find it hard to trust people, i am very independent when it comes to people.
9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?
Open mindnessness, ability to watch situation from a lot of angles, 'from other person shoes', ategorizing, substracting information, finding 'hidden meanings', good observation skills, drawing, like reading (specialized literature the most), can do stuff (like homework, tidying) fast, can plan my time well.
Lack of social skills, unability to express myself verbally like a normal person, being percepted as wierd in general. Being too much in the clouds. Too easily disturbed, flowing with the flow. Selfish. Sometimes too childish and arrogant. Procrastinator. Can sometimes appear fake, put a fake smile too much (i dont want people to notice my negative feelings), too quickly bored, want independency too much.
10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
If it is short term stress- close myself into a shell- feel nothing, think nothing. Can not pannic and search for solution but it is worthy because i cant concentrate think or feel then, it just feels like blocking.
If it is long term stress- eat myself. And when i finish eating then i stand up and fight. Can be very arogantic, closed up and sarcastic during that, throwing self pity outside. Wont tell other people about my problems and troubles anyway.
11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?
Lack of social skills/ few friends
12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered?
Rewatching and rethinking situations. When i am alone, i have debates with myself (about theories and 'harder' things- it helps me to proccess information and understand the topic better). Planning what i will do next.
13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?
It would help me grow, but at cost of intense annoyance. I want to do stuff on my own, if i wanted feedback i would ask. I would start to avoid that person. No thanks.
Feel free to ask and thanks for the answers