First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    hhmmm I don't think you said you had low self -esteem. You said you don't have much self-awareness. Anyway, that's ok. It's not important. I wasn't taking it personally... I was trying to see where it would take me in terms of deciding if you're an introvert or extrovert. That's why I laid out those two options at the end (I said you could be an introvert because blank and then you could be an extrovert because blank).
    You seem to ask questions in somehow personal manner, what makes me kind of confused...but ehm okay..anyway I search for internal image pretty much I can never be sure about being I or E. I am really kind of both of them, but I think I am little too much concetrated on myself, rather than the external enviroment around me, which is more typical for introverts, but I am also a person who likes to be seen which is not typical for introverts...so it's really like I could be both.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
    You seem to ask questions in somehow personal manner, what makes me kind of confused...but ehm okay..anyway I search for internal image pretty much I can never be sure about being I or E. I am really kind of both of them, but I think I am little too much concetrated on myself, rather than the external enviroment around me, which is more typical for introverts, but I am also a person who likes to be seen which is not typical for introverts...so it's really like I could be both.
    ...well, I guess I see your point. Maybe you don't think of MBTI type as a personal thing... that's alright. I'll try to keep that under control, sorry.

Anyway, sometimes it's hard for me to separate enneagram from MBTI. Being seen is something type fours think about regardless of introversion/extroversion (in my not so useful opinion). To finish off my thoughts, I'd lean towards introversion for you. So either INFP or ISFP (since you say you concentrate on yourself) ...but that's just to round off my thoughts. If you want to disagree that'd be cool.