User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Type me

  1. #21
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Imma go with enfp too because it's like the truth man

  2. #22
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Imma go with enfp too because it's like the truth man
    *smoking weed*

    ...but like... dude... what about all dah warm fuzzies I feelz insidez? Ain't that dah Fe?

    ...I wish I could be serious to save my life... but carry on and answer mah question.

  3. #23
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    ...No. I do not think that Ne means quirky. According to what I've read so far, Ne doms (or P doms) are the ones who live their lives lawlessly. I am not too certain that means right now, but I don't think it means quirky.
    Lawless? I'm certainly not lawless. I try very hard to stay within regulation. Breaking regulations mean fewer possibilities for the future...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  4. #24
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Lawless? I'm certainly not lawless. I try very hard to stay within regulation. Breaking regulations mean fewer possibilities for the future...
    No, I don't mean that you break rules and stuff...
    I don't know how to put it into words
    But how I see lawlessness in me is that I don't use arbitrary notions to dictate my life. I feel like life should be a movie that you just watch...
    ...I do my hw on time though ^_^

  5. #25
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    No, I don't mean that you break rules and stuff...
    I don't know how to put it into words
    But how I see lawlessness in me is that I don't use arbitrary notions to dictate my life. I feel like life should be a movie that you just watch...
    ...I do my hw on time though ^_^
    You are an INFJ...
    Quirky, but not too far off...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  6. #26
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    You are an INFJ...
    Quirky, but not too far off...

    hhmm... Well, I would disagree with you, but the lady from Interpersonality said I was an INFJ...
    The only thing that frustrates me is that I don't know why/how you came to this conclusion.
    You don't seem to think critically about anything (edit:: well, not anything. That is too harsh, but you do seem to be playing a ...a sort of game with this).

  7. #27
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    hhmm... Well, I would disagree with you, but the lady from Interpersonality said I was an INFJ...
    The only thing that frustrates me is that I don't know why/how you came to this conclusion.
    You don't seem to think critically about anything (edit:: well, not anything. That is too harsh, but you do seem to be playing a ...a sort of game with this).
    The way you are upset with your sister...
    you don't talk to her...

    You cry when you are criticized...


    I can tell you are an NF...but the two letters on either end are tricky...
    INFJ would make you punctual and logical...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  8. #28
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    The way you are upset with your sister...
    you don't talk to her...

    You cry when you are criticized...


    I can tell you are an NF...but the two letters on either end are tricky...
    INFJ would make you punctual and logical...
    I think you're thinking of someone else. I am never upset with my sister (I haven't even mentioned my sister on here).

  9. #29
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    *smoking weed*

    ...but like... dude... what about all dah warm fuzzies I feelz insidez? Ain't that dah Fe?

    ...I wish I could be serious to save my life... but carry on and answer mah question.
    Oh hey look: enfp.

    Don't fight it. Just lay back and think of Estonia.

  10. #30
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    4tr: not entp because they troll different with pointless points.

    No. First paragraph unequivocally points to eneffpea.

    /has spoken

Similar Threads

  1. How would you type me as a child?
    By Kiddo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
  2. Blah, type me...
    By runvardh in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 06:05 PM
  3. Enneagram-type me!
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  5. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO