• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Imma go with enfp too because it's like the truth man

*smoking weed*

...but like... dude... what about all dah warm fuzzies I feelz insidez? Ain't that dah Fe?

...I wish I could be serious to save my life... but carry on and answer mah question.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
...No. I do not think that Ne means quirky. According to what I've read so far, Ne doms (or P doms) are the ones who live their lives lawlessly. I am not too certain that means right now, but I don't think it means quirky.

Lawless? I'm certainly not lawless. I try very hard to stay within regulation. Breaking regulations mean fewer possibilities for the future...

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Lawless? I'm certainly not lawless. I try very hard to stay within regulation. Breaking regulations mean fewer possibilities for the future...

No, I don't mean that you break rules and stuff...
I don't know how to put it into words
But how I see lawlessness in me is that I don't use arbitrary notions to dictate my life. I feel like life should be a movie that you just watch...
...I do my hw on time though ^_^

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, I don't mean that you break rules and stuff...
I don't know how to put it into words
But how I see lawlessness in me is that I don't use arbitrary notions to dictate my life. I feel like life should be a movie that you just watch...
...I do my hw on time though ^_^
You are an INFJ...
Quirky, but not too far off...

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
You are an INFJ...
Quirky, but not too far off...

hhmm... Well, I would disagree with you, but the lady from Interpersonality said I was an INFJ...
The only thing that frustrates me is that I don't know why/how you came to this conclusion.
You don't seem to think critically about anything (edit:: well, not anything. That is too harsh, but you do seem to be playing a ...a sort of game with this).

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hhmm... Well, I would disagree with you, but the lady from Interpersonality said I was an INFJ...
The only thing that frustrates me is that I don't know why/how you came to this conclusion.
You don't seem to think critically about anything (edit:: well, not anything. That is too harsh, but you do seem to be playing a ...a sort of game with this).

The way you are upset with your sister...
you don't talk to her...

You cry when you are criticized...

I can tell you are an NF...but the two letters on either end are tricky...
INFJ would make you punctual and logical...

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
The way you are upset with your sister...
you don't talk to her...

You cry when you are criticized...

I can tell you are an NF...but the two letters on either end are tricky...
INFJ would make you punctual and logical...

I think you're thinking of someone else. I am never upset with my sister (I haven't even mentioned my sister on here).

A

Anew Leaf

*smoking weed*

...but like... dude... what about all dah warm fuzzies I feelz insidez? Ain't that dah Fe?

...I wish I could be serious to save my life... but carry on and answer mah question.

Oh hey look: enfp.

Don't fight it. Just lay back and think of Estonia.

A

Anew Leaf

4tr: not entp because they troll different with pointless points.

No. First paragraph unequivocally points to eneffpea.

/has spoken

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=18445]thoughtlost[/MENTION]

I for some reason am not seeing the enfp *shrugs*

I thought you were ISFP for some reason. Maybe I should do some more reading.

anyways

prolly 6...

if not 6 then whatever other enneagram needs feedback.

If you don't need feedback because of ur enneagram type

then you have to have Fe or Te. They need feedback. From looking at your blog seems like you got Fi/Te going on. Not really wanting to conform...but still wanting feedback.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=18445]thoughtlost[/MENTION]

I for some reason am not seeing the enfp *shrugs*

I thought you were ISFP for some reason. Maybe I should do some more reading.

anyways

prolly 6...

if not 6 then whatever other enneagram needs feedback.

If you don't need feedback because of ur enneagram type

then you have to have Fe or Te. They need feedback. From looking at your blog seems like you got Fi/Te going on. Not really wanting to conform...but still wanting feedback.

Sorry for not responding for a while... the homeworkz were after me -_-"

Yeah, I can see your point about feedback; it's an awkward balance for me. I tend to be carefree with myself in the sense that I don't go about wondering if what I am is normal and I tend to not curb myself to try to be less weird. I don't consider myself weird or whatever, but people who know me are always commenting on how different I am. So ....after hearing how weird I am 15 kagillion times, sometimes I'll be "maybe this isn't what normal people say/feel/think, but I'm just going to say/do/feel/think this anyway."

...I honestly would never know that I was weird/unconventional unless someone told me.

So no... I don't seek feedback (like I know I suspected INFJ friend of mine... she is completely calm and "centered" and I asked her why and she said it's because she can never get rid of that "new girl" feel... so she has a slight desire to make a good impression). I have never had that desire to make a good impression on others. I am not people oriented in that way.

Edit:: Actually, lately I realize that I can get jealous of my suspected INFJ friend. She is so well put together in front of others and tries to be socially appropriate. It sucks because I am always myself.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
.............................uuummmmm...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................uuuuhhhh...................................................................................................................................................................................How about self-preservation 6???

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
1.) I just realized that I have an uneven number of posts... that must change.

2.) My exam is at 6 pm... it is 11:06 am... let the procrastination begin.....

So what do you all think about me being and ENFJ?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Why haven't I seen this thread before? No time to read because I'm at work, but you definitely seem like EF to me. Will update later.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
.............................uuummmmm...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................uuuuhhhh...................................................................................................................................................................................How about self-preservation 6???

Not seeing the sp. Do you still feel this way? I think you might be so/sx.

So what do you all think about me being and ENFJ?

Heh, I missed this when I made my other reply, but it's not a terrible fit.

Dichotomies:

I/E - Compared to other forumers, you seem a tad more extraverted. You give off more energy than many people here and this was especially apparent in your video. Granted, not everyone agrees with my way of determining I/E, and it would be far easier if I actually met you, but I am ok with my assertion.

S/N - I guess from our little chat, you seemed to be prone to idealism, which is an NF trait.

F/T - I mean, I don't see anyone debating this. It is insanely obvious in the way you interact here and on Vent that you are a feeler.

P/J - You seem to tend to like things that are more open-ended, but this may be an N trait instead.

Result: ENFP

Functions:

The way you interact with everyone strikes me more so as Fe than Fi. You're always quick to complement others and let them know that you like them and care about them. Of course an Fi user can do this, but they tend not to be as warm.

Result: FJ

ERROR! A CONFLICT HAS OCCURRED!

Adding in other systems:

You said you identify with the behind the scenes and get things going interaction styles. These are INTP, INFP, ISFJ, ISFP, ENFP, ENTP, ESFJ, and ESFP.

You said you identify with the alpha quadra. These are ILE (ENTp), SEI (ISFp), ESE (ESFj), and LII (INTj). These roughly correlate to MBTI ENTP, ISFJ, ESFJ, and INTP.

Restult: ESFJ or ISFJ

Final result: Unknown :p

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I read one of your posts and was like "oh that is totally something my friend would say" and that friend is NFJ