User Tag List

First 123 Last

simply cause i have it out there, i mightaswell paste the link here for that other vid.....

YouTube - 16 boxes- 2nd attempt

(this one turned out kinda goofy talkin to my laptop....wth ...here it is anyways..)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i'm thinking ISFJ now.

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    i'm thinking ISFJ now.
    Whoa, I almost fell off the edge of my seat !

That has never, ever, ever been suggested by anyone...........and yet i am aware of certain ISFJ traits that i possess. You are breaking into unchartered waters,... i hope you realise this. I guess it was the 2nd vid that gotcha thinkin that eh?

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

i can tell you're not an N from how you put your words, and the way you talk. Besides, if you were an N, you wouldn't have spent this much time being confused between S and N.

you're not an E either (this one is obvious :P)
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

Quote Originally Posted by IEE623 View Post
    i can tell you're not an N from how you put your words
    I don't know how you can tell that...especially if you can't tell me why i put my words the way i do.
    ...but it is an interesting insight...if you could only further it some more.

Besides, if you were an N, you wouldn't have spent this much time being confused between S and N.
    That though is ridiculous (pardon the language), N does not solve problems in itself...and if anything(in large part at least) it looks at other novel angles to what is present. .......A simple Dichotomial Analysis (such as N over S...as is the case for me thru most indications)will not reveal who you really are but only a frame of mind in regards to the preferences presented.

you're not an E either (this one is obvious :P)

E......Maybe obvious from the video in general ...afterall...how often does one talk to a laptop ?

...but to ultimately get me to believe this...what particular aspect of the video points definitively to a trait associable in "I" which nevertheless would be present if my environment called for me to be a lot more outgoing and i never responded....that, moreover, is a better question.

(this one is obvious :P)----by this do you mean that i am a P type for sure ?? ...don't quite understand the lingo there.

Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
    Whoa, I almost fell off the edge of my seat !

That has never, ever, ever been suggested by anyone...........and yet i am aware of certain ISFJ traits that i possess. You are breaking into unchartered waters,... i hope you realise this. I guess it was the 2nd vid that gotcha thinkin that eh?
    after watching the second video --

you have an IFJ vibe to you, but i get more of an Si dom feel than an Ni dom feel.

(extroverted feeling seems almost obvious)

if only bluewing's ISFJ profile was here...

Besides, if you were an N, you wouldn't have spent this much time being confused between S and N.
    i disagree here. sensing and intuiting are so closely intertwined when thinking about perception that it's pretty hard to separate the two. when people talk about someone seeming like an S, maybe they're talking about someone who uses a 60% S 40% N mix, but they're never talking about a 100% 0% mix...

although i do agree somewhat, because the wording used to describe N types typically makes them seem smarter, so a smart S can easily mistype themselves. so i guess in that sense, an actual N is probably more likely to correctly type themselves than an S. that's probably what you were getting at

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

i see ISFJ
    I N V I C T U S