• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I can make an educated guess for my parents, but my brother's type ...No clue whatsoever. I can't even figure out whether he's introverted or extroverted.

Here's some traits:

- He gets overly excited when we're going to visit family friends (like, literally bouncing), but on his own he usually plays WoW and seems to be in the background at parties (judging from pictures I've seen)

- He does not play sports of any type.

- He seems interested in playing his French Horn and WoW, but doesn't seem interested in doing much else in life (though he does have a job at Subway)

- He doesn't mind living in a filthy apartment and doesn't clean if he isn't forced to

- He wanted to be a scientist for a long time, now he wants to be an actor...he's in college, as well, but he only takes 1 class per term and it doesn't seem to matter to him that he's not really doing anything in the real world.

- He's pretty sensitive

- He likes to argue and gets angry easily

- He doesn't have much in the way of common sense, but he's very book smart (by "doesn't have much" I mean "little to none"...for instance, he was supposed to move out of his apartment because the management was going to do extensive renovations. When did he start looking for a new apartment? 3 days before the move-out date! yay!)

Any ideas?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
A lot of that sounds very much like my little brother. He's older and not in college, but most of the rest of that sounds dead on. He hates meeting strangers but can often be the life of the party with good friends of his that he knows well. He describes himself as obsessive compulsive, he has very fine tuned hearing and good vision, and shares my offbeat random sense of humor. He took the test in "Please Understand Me" more than ten years ago when our mom made us all take it, but I don't remember what his results were. From everything I know of him and reading many different descriptions of the types, I have come to the conclusion he is probably ISTP. That's why he and I can have conversations and activities where we are very much alike, but we can sometimes hit a T/F divide on a particular issue or preference where he thinks I'm totally nuts and irrational. Because I am. :D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sounds like an Fi dom

Didums

He gets overly excited when we're going to visit family friends (like, literally bouncing), but on his own he usually plays WoW and seems to be in the background at parties (judging from pictures I've seen)

I

He does not play sports of any type.

?

- He seems interested in playing his French Horn and WoW, but doesn't seem interested in doing much else in life (though he does have a job at Subway)

- He doesn't mind living in a filthy apartment and doesn't clean if he isn't forced to

P

He wanted to be a scientist for a long time, now he wants to be an actor...he's in college, as well, but he only takes 1 class per term and it doesn't seem to matter to him that he's not really doing anything in the real world.

Sounds very N-P

He's pretty sensitive

F

He likes to argue and gets angry easily

? not really sure here because it seems kindof contradictory to put himself in arguements when he is sensitive.

- He doesn't have much in the way of common sense, but he's very book smart

Hmm, seems like a T but a T should have common sense because T thinks before acting.. and a S would have a little more common sense I think..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do we have here?

A definite "I"
A definite "P"
Slightly shown "N"
And some conflict between "F" and "T"

InxP (n is lower case because its not very sure)

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sounds like an NP.