I can make an educated guess for my parents, but my brother's type ...No clue whatsoever. I can't even figure out whether he's introverted or extroverted.
Here's some traits:
- He gets overly excited when we're going to visit family friends (like, literally bouncing), but on his own he usually plays WoW and seems to be in the background at parties (judging from pictures I've seen)
- He does not play sports of any type.
- He seems interested in playing his French Horn and WoW, but doesn't seem interested in doing much else in life (though he does have a job at Subway)
- He doesn't mind living in a filthy apartment and doesn't clean if he isn't forced to
- He wanted to be a scientist for a long time, now he wants to be an actor...he's in college, as well, but he only takes 1 class per term and it doesn't seem to matter to him that he's not really doing anything in the real world.
- He's pretty sensitive
- He likes to argue and gets angry easily
- He doesn't have much in the way of common sense, but he's very book smart (by "doesn't have much" I mean "little to none"...for instance, he was supposed to move out of his apartment because the management was going to do extensive renovations. When did he start looking for a new apartment? 3 days before the move-out date! yay!)