• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Retype Mane

Mane's MBTI type is...

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• INFP

• ENFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• Total voters

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Going only by your internet persona (meaning, a total of about 50 comments I've read of your's), I chose ENFP, but ESTP could fit as well. Neither of those have more weight than ENTP though. You could be any of them, or claim to be any of them, and I wouldn't doubt you for a moment.

About 50 comments isn't enough to really go by though. But, is enough to be pretty sure I wouldn't see you as the other types.

S

Society

Attention whore here.

I think you're ENTP 8w9. Although 7w8 and 8w7 are my other two guesses.

I feel like I'm mentally quicker than you are. Not so much more intelligent, just, faster paced. I don't know jack shit about you. Your russian accent makes you sound ENTJ, because all russians are ENTJ's. :rofl1:

interesting. i've heard americans perceive my accent as dutch or one time even french, but this is the first time anyone heard it and said russian. it's neither btw.

Going only by your internet persona (meaning, a total of about 50 comments I've read of your's), I chose ENFP, but ESTP could fit as well. Neither of those have more weight than ENTP though. You could be any of them, or claim to be any of them, and I wouldn't doubt you for a moment.

hmm... i've considered ESTP.this is what happened last time i had my 5 minutes of glory as an ESTP.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
interesting. i've heard americans perceive my accent as dutch or one time even french, but this is the first time anyone heard it and said russian. it's neither btw.
When I read your posts, I always hear a Jamaican ahk-cent, mahn, but I can hear Russian as well.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
S

Society

When I read your posts, I always hear a Jamaican ahk-cent, mahn

:laugh: - i don't think i can even pull that off (but i sort of want too now).

it gets worst - a waitress the other day told me my accent sounded canadian. no english speaker would think that, most canadians think i sound arabic and a few times greek or italian, but somehow my accent no longer passes as local right here.

Ha. Yeah, I've been called ENFP before because I UH OH, had a FEELING.
:shocking: oh no you didn't!
did you at least make sure to fact check it first?
or did you just go ahead and, like... experienced it? :nono:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
:shocking: oh no you didn't!
did you at least make sure to fact check it first?
or did you just go ahead and, like... experienced it? :nono:

I used a *shock* HUG SMILEY. And, as is too usual in these cases where the person sees themselves as a Typing God, the person typed me on that one post and overlooked every other one that could remotely point to ENTP. Being that "statistically they're more commonly males". So, female plus hug smiley equals ENFP.

S

Society

I used a *shock* HUG SMILEY.

...as a trap?

And, as is too usual in these cases where the person sees themselves as a Typing God

douchebags (by which i mean - i am trying to type the person who typed you based on the current info so far in the back of my head)

Being that "statistically they're more commonly males". So, female plus hug smiley equals ENFP.
hahaha, i love those self-feeding cycles: the more people he won't type as T/F because of their gender the more it will seem as if there aren't any female-Ts / male-Fs. irritating as fuck when it happens to you, but otherwise - brilliant.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
You're definitely ENTP. I understood every bit of that. *fist pound*

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Heh. "Sorry"