User Tag List

View Poll Results: Mane's MBTI type is...

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

1 5.56%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

3 16.67%
  • ENFP

6 33.33%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

5 27.78%
  • ESTP

1 5.56%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

1 5.56%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

1 5.56%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
First 23456 Last

Thread: Retype Mane

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    A number of us were very sorry to see him go because he was extremely knowledgeable and there was never a dull moment when he was engaged. He contributed a lot actually.
    SimulatedWorld was:
    - contributing to thread derails
    - contributing to an increase in Reported Posts
    - harassing members in PM and on Wall
    - continuing to respond derisively to those who disagree with his opinions
    - persisting in dragging personal issues with other members into the public arena
    - responding belligerently (both privately and publicly) to mod intervention and/or explanation"

He has also been banned from many other forums, but has found a home on Personality Nation where he can mod and can play all he wants.

In his post on relating tertiaries to personality disorders, he was definitely taking it out on some members by pointing them out as examples of personality disorders. It's a very enlightening theory he presents, but annoying because he singles people out for attack.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    SimulatedWorld was:
    - contributing to thread derails
    - contributing to an increase in Reported Posts
    - harassing members in PM and on Wall
    - continuing to respond derisively to those who disagree with his opinions
    - persisting in dragging personal issues with other members into the public arena
    - responding belligerently (both privately and publicly) to mod intervention and/or explanation"

He has also been banned from many other forums, but has found a home on Personality Nation where he can mod and can play all he wants.

In his post on relating tertiaries to personality disorders, he was definitely taking it out on some members by pointing them out as examples of personality disorders. It's a very enlightening theory he presents, but annoying because he singles people out for attack.
    Your childish strawberry alarm clock is ringing with numbers of taddle tales! I better bark at you for that.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Your childish strawberry alarm clock is ringing with numbers of taddle tales! I better bark at you for that.
    What other purpose does singling people out serve? It's not that everybody knows who @Victor is. So the relationship between @Victor and some personality disorder would be lost on many.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What other purpose does singling people out serve? It's not that everybody knows who @Victor is. So the relationship between @Victor and some personality disorder would be lost on many.
    He also used JTG as an example of someone with a personality disorder, without his permission.

And I mean in an educational sort of way, not like "this is my personal experience with JTG as my friend" but he's actually in stickies in "educational examples" on other forums.

Just kind of a weird and invasive thing, pointless, not like "here let me talk about my friend/boyfriend/brother" but like...yeah.

On the other hand, he also said he himself suffered from a form of narcissism, so it's not like he belittled others while painting himself the picture of mental health.

I don't know what to think anymore. He seems to have matured, as far as I know.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    You're clearly an ENTP.
    I agree.

I voted ENFP because of the shared dominant Ne.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    people will refer to anyone they dislike as trolls. The term lacks information.
    Yes, 'troll' is now an empty term, used as an insult by bullies.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Mane is obviously an INFJ in disguise, living out his shadow side every chance he gets, as a part of a grand experiment even he does not yet understand.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    On the other hand, he also said he himself suffered from a form of narcissism, so it's not like he belittled others while painting himself the picture of mental health.I don't know what to think anymore. He seems to have matured, as far as I know.
    Narcissists probably believe that they are extremely competent. It is probably this exaggerated over-competency in self that leads them to become narcissistic or be labled as narcissistic. So for a narcissistic to claim that he is narc would be like assuring his competency to self and others. However if a narc was to realize where their dillusional competencies lie I woukd imagine the narc was getting a step closer to real self analysis. It should be noted that I don't have a psychology background.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@Riva you are a narcissist - always thinking your own funny opinion to be vastly superior and always right, and then you have to go and embarrass people with your humilating wise-cracks!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Attention whore here.

I think you're ENTP 8w9. Although 7w8 and 8w7 are my other two guesses.

I feel like I'm mentally quicker than you are. Not so much more intelligent, just, faster paced. I don't know jack shit about you. Your russian accent makes you sound ENTJ, because all russians are ENTJ's.