• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Retype Mane

Mane's MBTI type is...

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• INFP

• ENFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• Total voters
S

Society

Does he not remind you of [MENTION=5510]simulatedworld[/MENTION]?

you're like the 3rd member to mention him - i should find out why he got banned at some point to figure out if it's a possible precedent for me to look out for.

but yes, Fe + Si can have the appearance of Fi.

R

Riva

Are you @mentioning a banned member?

Yes.

Yes. That would lead more people to his posts. And if they would bother to, they would notice that my comparison was somewhat accurate.

you're like the 3rd member to mention him - i should find out why he got banned at some point to figure out if it's a possible precedent for me to look out for.

They probably meant that as a compliment.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. That would lead more people to his posts. And if they would bother to, they would notice that my comparison was somewhat accurate.

He was banned for being a troll (or for trolling the forum, same difference).

S

Society

that doesn't tell me a lot - people will refer to anyone they dislike as trolls. the term lacks information about what he actually did.

but hey, if we're that similar, i suppose i should be happy to have [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] to differentiate us by our naked chests on cam ;)

R

Riva

Yes but he did have some good points to make from time to time.

that doesn't tell me a lot - people will refer to anyone they dislike as trolls. the term lacks information about what he actually did.

but hey, if we're that similar, i suppose i should be happy to have [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] to differentiate us by our naked chests on cam ;)

He was mostly trying to choke people with his MBTI theories -which lead to a lot of thread derailments - which I believe is the reason he got banned. However you seem to be good at keeping the points on topic.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does he not remind you of [MENTION=5510]simulatedworld[/MENTION]?

Definitely. An older version absolutely. I have thought this before. I have no idea why I feel that way though.

I was not in the modbox at the time but will give you my perception. He was a young, a little bit immature and very argumentative ENTP - attacking in his style. He had to "win" these arguments and part of that was tearing down the other person. There were insults. He didn't take feedback very well from the mods. It almost seemed like an anti-authority thing. He didn't seem to know when to let go and I believe the perception some may have had was that he was harassing them.

A number of us were very sorry to see him go because he was extremely knowledgeable and there was never a dull moment when he was engaged. He contributed a lot actually.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Here is his first mention in the Banned forum.

"Simulated World is confined to the Graveyard for 2 weeks, following type trolling harangues with more than one member."

Yes, he does harangue. Unfortunately, some of these may have been deleted by admin.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You're clearly an ENTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A number of us were very sorry to see him go because he was extremely knowledgeable and there was never a dull moment when he was engaged. He contributed a lot actually.

SimulatedWorld was:
- contributing to thread derails
- contributing to an increase in Reported Posts
- harassing members in PM and on Wall
- continuing to respond derisively to those who disagree with his opinions
- persisting in dragging personal issues with other members into the public arena
- responding belligerently (both privately and publicly) to mod intervention and/or explanation"

He has also been banned from many other forums, but has found a home on Personality Nation where he can mod and can play all he wants.

In his post on relating tertiaries to personality disorders, he was definitely taking it out on some members by pointing them out as examples of personality disorders. It's a very enlightening theory he presents, but annoying because he singles people out for attack.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SimulatedWorld was:
- contributing to thread derails
- contributing to an increase in Reported Posts
- harassing members in PM and on Wall
- continuing to respond derisively to those who disagree with his opinions
- persisting in dragging personal issues with other members into the public arena
- responding belligerently (both privately and publicly) to mod intervention and/or explanation"

He has also been banned from many other forums, but has found a home on Personality Nation where he can mod and can play all he wants.

In his post on relating tertiaries to personality disorders, he was definitely taking it out on some members by pointing them out as examples of personality disorders. It's a very enlightening theory he presents, but annoying because he singles people out for attack.

Your childish strawberry alarm clock is ringing with numbers of taddle tales! I better bark at you for that.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your childish strawberry alarm clock is ringing with numbers of taddle tales! I better bark at you for that.

What other purpose does singling people out serve? It's not that everybody knows who [MENTION=3325]Victor[/MENTION] is. So the relationship between [MENTION=3325]Victor[/MENTION] and some personality disorder would be lost on many.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What other purpose does singling people out serve? It's not that everybody knows who [MENTION=3325]Victor[/MENTION] is. So the relationship between [MENTION=3325]Victor[/MENTION] and some personality disorder would be lost on many.

He also used JTG as an example of someone with a personality disorder, without his permission.

And I mean in an educational sort of way, not like "this is my personal experience with JTG as my friend" but he's actually in stickies in "educational examples" on other forums.

Just kind of a weird and invasive thing, pointless, not like "here let me talk about my friend/boyfriend/brother" but like...yeah.

On the other hand, he also said he himself suffered from a form of narcissism, so it's not like he belittled others while painting himself the picture of mental health.

I don't know what to think anymore. He seems to have matured, as far as I know.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mane is obviously an INFJ in disguise, living out his shadow side every chance he gets, as a part of a grand experiment even he does not yet understand.

R

Riva

On the other hand, he also said he himself suffered from a form of narcissism, so it's not like he belittled others while painting himself the picture of mental health.I don't know what to think anymore. He seems to have matured, as far as I know.
Narcissists probably believe that they are extremely competent. It is probably this exaggerated over-competency in self that leads them to become narcissistic or be labled as narcissistic. So for a narcissistic to claim that he is narc would be like assuring his competency to self and others. However if a narc was to realize where their dillusional competencies lie I woukd imagine the narc was getting a step closer to real self analysis. It should be noted that I don't have a psychology background.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] you are a narcissist - always thinking your own funny opinion to be vastly superior and always right, and then you have to go and embarrass people with your humilating wise-cracks!

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Attention whore here.

I think you're ENTP 8w9. Although 7w8 and 8w7 are my other two guesses.

I feel like I'm mentally quicker than you are. Not so much more intelligent, just, faster paced. I don't know jack shit about you. Your russian accent makes you sound ENTJ, because all russians are ENTJ's. :rofl1: