ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    THIS IS SO...
    Attachment 9408
    Other people have noticed it, not just me. I don't know what goes on with that, or if the people in question are mistyped or what.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Other people have noticed it, not just me. I don't know what goes on with that, or if the people in question are mistyped or what.
    Maybe people want something like "I didn't have it yet."

Society

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    There are probably some who are mistyped and have been for a very long time, but I have a hard time identifying those.
    they are almost always along the same lines:

S mistyping as N
    F males mistyping as T
    T females mistyping as F
    EN mistyping as IN
    IS mistyping as ES

by far P/J mistypings seem to be the rarest... and yet I/E is the only one accepted by behavioral psychology, "cause of test consistency"... how the fuck did that happen? go figure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

@Mane I know my enneagram is wrong (I'm just too lazy to change it- that and I don't really "get" enneagram as well as I do MBTI so I'm not sure about the wings and whatevers) but I'm curious to know what you think I am instead of a 4. Which I'm pretty sure I'm not, now.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    @Mane I know my enneagram is wrong (I'm just too lazy to change it- that and I don't really "get" enneagram as well as I do MBTI so I'm not sure about the wings and whatevers) but I'm curious to know what you think I am instead of a 4. Which I'm pretty sure I'm not, now.
    i remember thinking you're a 6w5 with a strong wing, i just don't remember what was the basis of my conclusion but i do remember i had one at some point... but it was mostly my impression from vent, which you haven't done in a very long time. its also worth mentioning that if you were a 9w1 or a 1w9 i might not be able to easily distinguish between elements of that and your social role as a mod (and i didn't know you before you became a mod).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Heh. There is no "before I became a mod," at least not on this forum. Haight asked me to help him create it. It's his baby, though.

But anyway, yeah, I think that does get in the way. It's extra complicated because I am not very comfortable as an authority figure (my kids could tell you that).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Because the thread on mistyped forum members has lasted so long. I based the creation of this thread on that one.
    But they also tend to go on and on about the same mistyping/person for a while at times........

So are you looking for a listing of people who haven't been mentioned at all in that thread?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    But they also tend to go on and on about the same mistyping/person for a while at times........

So are you looking for a listing of people who haven't been mentioned at all in that thread?
    My thread title is a bit sarcastic or wry. I'm saying that there's hardly anybody on this forum who hasn't been questioned on type. It doesn't have to be in that other thread exactly.

And @Mane said one of the issues is F males mistyping as T. However, in @Elfboy's case you have a T male mistyping as F.

I've gone through my share of being questioned here. Part of the problem is basing a type call on some evidence while ignoring any evidence to the contrary; people are complex enough that it is always possible to gather enough evidence to change one's call.

Another problem is JCF which has ruined everybody's ability to make a proper type call. Yet another, related to the first one I mentioned above, is the MBTI itself which tries to use static, 19th century-style categories to pin down a dynamic, ineffable structure.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I am.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

<--- Definitely ISTP
    Mastery is its own reward.