User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Is There Anybody On Here Typed Correctly?

Banned Array
    5w6 sx/so

Whenever I type as ISTP, someone says I'm an INTP, and whenever I type as INTP, someone says I'm an ISTP! How the hell do I know who to trust?

5w4 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Whenever I type as ISTP, someone says I'm an INTP, and whenever I type as INTP, someone says I'm an ISTP! How the hell do I know who to trust?
    Trust the Force.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I can't see the world enough to play around with reality like that, I'm more one to consider everything first and hone it down into fine details and whether or not that's realistic.. Normally I observe real life examples and patterns over history in my own experience (a solid S quality) and try to compare and then go back to the Ne uncertainty/flow.. It's some argument between the Fi and Si with the Ne.. It gives me the talkative yet unsure quality that you see on the surface as well. I do tend to speak what's on my mind and do really well with this in writing... More of an extravert quality I guess. I guess windup could think I'm "really" Ne because if you mix the detail/reality check Si with the less realistic open-to-everything-under the sun Ne than the result is someone very perceptive and friendly... (not wacky and random hopefully! Don't work on balancing myself constantly to create that kind of a persona.)

Anyway, ... it's the most reflective analysis of myself that I've come up with so far...

(and as for you skylights, think you may be able to relate to some of this being IEE and also type 6?)
    Yes, I suspect that 6 especially causes NFPs to use Si in a more "data" quality than most NFPs, in that we tend to utilize Si more in projecting into the future, so we either end up looking somewhat like NFJs (like me) or Si-heavy INFPs (like you).

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Array Kayness's Avatar
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    @Kayness is a prime example of how I see a perfect ISFP. Worldly/earthly but also that depthy creative quality where she can take the reality and change it and play with it...
    OMG! was away for a while and I came back to this! thank you!
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl

9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I've a question for everyone in this thread...

Do you identify with the same type now as you did with your first ever MBTI test (doesn't have to be official)? It seems as if after actually learning the theory, tests are no longer objective. Deep down, there is a subconscious part of you that always picks the answers to the type you think you are at the moment. At least, I've noticed this in myself. Even if I am trying to be totally honest, my results of these tests seem to usually change to the type I am feeling at that moment. Perhaps it is when we are most ignorant that the results are most accurate.

Dunno if anyone will answer this. I'm thinking of making a separate thread so I can have a poll.
    This thread is a few months old but was reading it after it got linked in another one.... Anyway... I got infp first but I just didn't understand cognitive extroversion like skylights mentioned. I was comparing myself to other way more extroverted es types.

But changed to enfp after a week or two.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison