He took a test one time and said he was one letter away from ESFJ. I' was thinking ENFJ. I'munsure about the N/S and a little unsure about the J. I feel like he fits as Dominant Fe but I thought that Fe doms were concerned with social expectations and standing.
-studied film and sociology , particularly likes french new wave films
-very active (caving, climbing, skateboarding, slack lining ect.) but definitely doesn't give off a jock or athletic vibe
- Lots of hobbies. Photography (developing own film), multi-nstrumentalist.
- Tends to be unkept but stylish.
- Can be very abrasive and confrontational. Direct and face paced. Doesn't hold back opinions. Expresses almost anger about dealing with passive aggressive or emotionally repressive people
- Somewhat sensitive about people not responding to messages/not including him
- Open to talking to new people.Generally wants everyone doing interesting things and enjoying themselves.
- Has said he "doesn't feel shame". Will bring up off color topics
- Has said he feels compelled to talk to others and make friends so as not to be alone with own thoughts
- Enjoys debating, not diplomatic. Can be very critical.
-Not good with money.
- Didn't do well in high school but is smart
- Prefers monogamous long term relationships but claims commitment problems. Expresses doubt about marriage but also describes self as believing "Love conquers all".
- prefers partners to be be independent. Thinks he would make a great father
- Describes self as "extremely spiritual" Christian but dislikes churches and doesn't think of heaven as a place. Drawn to kirekegraadian ideas of christianity and personal religion. self describes his religion as "unstructured"
- has a childlike side. Really enjoys animation and cartoons.
- has a particular interest in blues and blues like music such as Ponsori
- Not very structured. Stays up very late, sleeps very little.
- Rebellious streak. Doesn't harmless but discouraged things like trespassing, smoking, smoking weed
- Not really political
- EATS EVERYTHING.....will raid other people's fridges and cabinets without asking. Very frustrating and I'm never seen anyone so entitled to other people's food. i think it ties in to not really understanding how money works.