I am pretty sure my core number is 4. The problem is I have no idea if I am 4w3, or 4w5. I seem to have both of the characteristics. I also have my weak moments, when I think about being sensitive and idealistic 7 in my core. I would also need some help with figuring out my tritype. I see myself in 4,7,1,9,6 and 3. I have no idea about my instinctual variant.
- My basic needs are freedom, change, creativity, and chance to express myself
- I hope I will be successful in life. I want to be a musician and sing in my own band and wirte my own lyrics.
- I have a strong need for change. I need to be a part of some big change, revolution, or something important. I have strong political ideas, thoughts about how to improove society. I want to make the wolrd a better place, mainly with music!
- I believe music and art can change everything. If you have the voice to speak to audience, than speak and change injustice, help people!
- I have strong personal beliefs and tend to be stubborn
- My biggest fear is: to fall into stereotype and loose my own self
- I can't have family, stable work, responsibilities! I need freedom, creative space, place to write, sing, be my own self.
- I need to feel I live my life on 100% . I need a constant change to don't feel bored.
- I constantly have the feeling I am tied up. Like a lion in the cage. I was thinking about running out from my home and travel around the whole world to find my true self and true place where I'd be happy, but I feel responsible for the feelings of my family members and I don't want them to worry.
Deep inside I am:
scared, oversensitive, confused, fear of rejection...
I extremely fear of being rejected. I've been an outisider during my whole childhood and I was always the "strange kid" and now when someome makes fun of me, or just say something that might be offensive I take it extremly personally and immediately think the person doesn't like and I can't stand this! :-/ . I believe the reason why I am that way is also because of my father...I've never met him, I don't know him and my whole life I hope once I will see him and something like a hole inside of me will be finally gone and I will know who I really am...
I have extremly low self esteem and still need help from someone else, because I don't believe in my abilities.
I am confused about who I am and where I belong.
I am scared of a lot of things...I am not sure if it's the fear typical for 6s, but for sure I have to say I have some issues with fear. I am not really an action hero figure .
At my best I am:
- creative, original, smart, analytical, quick thinker, critical, objective, take care about my image and style, take risks, active, have many hobbies from playing the guitar to going to the gym, I am also talkative and social, wild, full of crazy ideas, party loving, fun, easy going
At my worst I am:
depressed, negativistic, selfish, egocentric, moody, have extreme highs and lows, creative, artistic (when I am shitty my artistic side just goes mad), self pitting, feel sorry for myself, feel like to world is unfear to me, take everything too personaly, agressive. I tend to knock myself in my "dark place".
I have problems with:
self control, organization, negative feelings, I sometimes really like to feel shitty,it helps me to feel complete, moodiness, find the line when "it's enough", sometimes I eat too much, drink too much, party too much, obsessions, fear, anxiety, living too much in fantasy, having too high hopes, self image, finding who I am, confusion...
In the end I would like to say:
I think I am very artistic and creative type, that needs a lot of freedom.
I am highly idealistic. Politicaly I am strong liberal, even anarchist with hippie ideas. I am atheist, but as a philosophy I like budhism. I am vegtetarian, try to live healthly, but as I said I have a poor self control, so I smoke and drink too much and the unhealthly stuff like that... I also have to say I was ADHD, maybe that's why I feel close to 7 description. I also might have borderline, or bipolar personality disordr. I've never been diagnosed, but I don't feel really healthy...